Autographs ( green day or other autographs)?

St_Jimmy_10

I might have posted this before ages ago, but I have a massive collection of framed autographs ranging from movie stars, musicians, tv stars, authors, politicians etc.

I'm intending to put them up on the walls in the spare bedroom at some point.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a signed poster of The Sixth Sense...the actors and directors and important people who made the movie signed it

I might have posted this before ages ago, but I have a massive collection of framed autographs ranging from movie stars, musicians, tv stars, authors, politicians etc.

I'm intending to put them up on the walls in the spare bedroom at some point.

do you have a Maná autograph? :shifty:

i have a 7" picture disc of Wake Me Up.... signed by all 3 of the guys

i have a ton of autographs...

my favorites are a set list from the matches signed by them, wil from aiden, jared leto, everyone from mcr (except bob), and jimmy urine from MSI.

here's the mcr/jared leto one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/sla...YCHEM30SECS.jpg

and the mikey way one(yeah, i met him at an fftl concert):

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/MCR...keywaysing3.jpg

wow. everyone is so lucky to have autographs from green day and other bands and movie stars

i don't have a single one, not even from the time i met Finde (a mexican band)

i have autographs from plain white t's (tim, tom, and dave) , the sleeping (douglas, salvatore, and cameron), hawthorne heights (casey), papa roach (everyone), aiden (everyone), and evaline (everyone). i really want autographs from mcr, green day, and a7x

Green Day, The Living End, Johnny Depp, John Travolta, Rascal Flatts, SHeDaisy, Hugh Jackman, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Dakota Fanning. They're being auctioned off.

check the sig. :)

the living end, green day, anti-flag, Charlie Harper (UK subs), Jerry Only and the guys from the Explosion turned my cd booklet into a Birthday card.

im not sure if i posted it yet or not, but my dad got arnold swar....whatever. The governor of california :)

My dad met him and they talked for a bit. My dad said he wanted to laugh and I dont blame him :P

I have some of the Opals, and some of the Cowboys. No band ones. But I have one of Joel Turner, my mum had to wake him up one morning. So she asked for an autograph.

Uhh, I've got Chuck Norris' autograph from when I met him at Subway.

And the drummer and guitarist of Rock Kills Kid. And Wil from Aiden.

I don't have anything that's autograph, sadly. :cry::pinch:

• 2 weeks later...

I got a signed CD from Jared Leto! It says "To Katie... Jared Leto" .

:happy:

It is NOT being auctioned off. Obviously. :)

I've got Bayside poster signed by all band members, Riverboat Gamblers/Dead to me poster signed by both bands, and a CD signed by Black Debbath. I think that's it.

I dont have any but my mum had the beatles (her dad sold them a van when they were just starting out) but then the book was stolen by a friend who came to my mums house who knew about the book of autographs (she wasnt a friend any longer).

i got all of green days autographs and i got Slash's autograph when he was in Guns N Roses

I've got an autograph from a Norwegian ski jumper...yay! :D

He has the world record though

i have the autographs of the entire cast of one tree hill on my ticket from the basketball game (except chad and sophia) i also had a poster of the entire cast (including chad) but i gave it to my sister :D

well,nothing special some autographs of greek celebrities but nothing from green day cause they don't come to greece and i don't trust e-bay dudes!

Archived