Autographs ( green day or other autographs)?

St_Jimmy_10

Do you happen to have any Green Day autographs , are do you have other autographs signed by other bands, movie stars etc?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a Tre Cool signed picture, a Manchester United signed mount and a Northern Ireland signed football shirt.

I've a signed T-shirt from 2 dutch singers.

I've got some signed horror books by dutch writers.

And I've got a signed poster from a guy who trains the footbal (soccer) goalies from a dutch club (Ajax) but I'm not sure he still does that.

I think that's about it.

yes, i have many autographs, including Green Day, and a Kurt Cobain memorial plaque one.

The rarest autograph i have is my own.

I have a westlife autograph, a WNBA autograph and that is all i could think of now... unfortunately i do not think that these are as good as having a green day autograph! I don't have one!

The rarest autograph i have is my own.

can i have one?

:shifty:

Umm, I have a signed Penrith Panther Flag, Rhys Wesser has signed one of my flags, Umm.... Haha, I have a hat signed my some blody Big Brother People Haha, Thats gonig to waste lol, So Umm i wouldnt call it autographs, Just signed Shit really

I've got Momo Sissoko (Liverpool player) and my dad's got Bill Shankly and Kenny Dalglish.

Won't mean anything to you unless you're a Liverpool supporter.

I've got Mickey Mouses authograph 2! and Goofy, Pluto, Chip "n" Dale and someone cslled MR Penguin (dunno who he is) erm i have Karen off Coronation Street's, Gollem off Lord of the Rings! (his real name is Andy Sercius) Wayne Rooneys and A plectrum signed by Billie Joe!

if the plectrum's off ebay, you can never be certain it's real.

When I went to disney i got them to sign my little red book and then have a photo, it was nice. My friend tried to kick pinochio

Ohh I've got heaps from Disneyland Paris. Been there three times. Best ones are Malificent, Snow White n Mickey Mouse.

i have an autographed picture of billie joe i believe from 2000 in one of my photobuckets.

Ohh I've got heaps from Disneyland Paris. Been there three times. Best ones are Malificent, Snow White n Mickey Mouse.

ooh yea me too!!

i got my anti-flag cd signed (minus pat thetic) when i went to see them for a private show :D

ooh yea me too!!

lmao, what kid does not have the autograph book from disney? my book is filled with the characters autographs.

I got a sign from Ville Valo...somewhere..

and then most of the finnish skijumpers..not really famous people..but whatever..haha

I have an autograph from Mick Foley(WWE's Mankind, Cactus Jack, and Dude Love) when he came to a small show here in town about 6 years ago.

My most prized one though is a picture autographed by the late Derrick Thomas when I went to a training camp in River Falls 7 years ago.There's alot other Kansas City Chiefs autographs I have but that's by far my favorite.

When I turned 9 I got a birthday card from Michealangelo, Donnatello, Rapheal, and Leonardo...LOL I was a total ninja Turtle freak. ALso...my parents are freak...but thoughtful.

^ Tre must have the hardest signature in the world...Well that and some fuckers don't care what they sign and it seems all it is is a line with a little squiggle. Fucking asstards.

Archived