What do u feel while u are listening a Green Day song?

_She*_

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just brings back the feeling of being a careless child......can always put me in a good mood.

when i listen to certain GD songs, i feel like they are speaking for me. i love how i can interperate their lyrics to fit my life and what is going on at the present time. GD's music makes me feel ok to be who i am and also shows me i'm not alone in feeling awkward and out-of-place.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

IPB Image

Guest 16PaperLanterns

well, happy, or in a better mood. with certain songs it's more specific however.

walking alone: i get really sad at the beginning cause it brings back hard memories, but near the end i feel like "you know what? that's over. it's time to focus on what's ahead".

Oh my gosh, i fell like i'm going to melt, sometimes when i'm like completly pissed off i listen to greenday and that takes all my anger out sometimes!!! :happy:

When I listen to green day, I'm usually listening to get my mind off something else, whether it be bad or good, I just try to get rid of that stuff, and I'm a person who likes to read the meaning behind the songs I like... especially if they're by green day...

Depends on what the song is, but usually happy and like I am blocking out everything bad.

it depends, like if i listen to basket case i am happy, if i listen to no pride i am pissed off, and if i listen to WMUWSE i just get all depressed...

• 1 month later...

does anyone think that some green day songs make them do weird things? :blink:

like when i'm listening to american idiot i just want to jump up and down in my bed and sing the song. :lol:

and when i hear hichin' a ride it makes me want to dance like those girls in the music video of hichin' a ride. :rolleyes:

longview makes me masturbate thinking of Patricia.

:blink:

songs don't make me do weird things :D

well it's not that unusual for people wanting to dance and jump up and down to music, but whatever...i just sit there.

Listening to Green Day can definately cheer me up. When I am pissed about something it helps me put things in prespective. It makes me question things. Some songs can make me cry if I am upset. It makes me not feel alone like someone else understands. And it also makes be want to get up off my ass and stand up for what I believe in and protest and try to change everything that is fucked up in the world.( I know I can not change everything but I want to try to make a difference like Green Day does)

i feel wierd but in a very nice way. i never felt like that before listenig to green day. it make me fell good about who i am

it makes me wanna shake shake shake it til I cant shake it no more

:lol:

Archived