What do u feel while u are listening a Green Day song?

_She*_

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can relate to certain songs so much, it gives me comfort knowing that maybe I'm not crazy :ermm:

when im mad =calms me down, sad= makes me happy, excited= MAKES ME LOSE IT! :woot:

i just basically feel like rockin out in front of the mirror! :cool:

I feel totally out of it and ecsatic at the same time! It is amazing!

well, when I listen to a Green Day song, I close my eyes and think of a music vidoe that would fit perfect with it.It is like I make up videos in my mind and it is very fun to listen to it on my headphones.It makes me fall asleep.

they make me wanna dance :bunny:

no but really it depends what mood and what song im listening to :thumbsup:

i feel.......on myself.

seriously though i feel happy and relieved and i feel like the band acctually understands whatever i'm going through when nobody else does. :D

like others said it depends on the song..when i feel depresed i listen to give me novocaine,when im happy i listen to dominated love slave :eyebrows: ..but sometimes when i listen to a green day song i feel that some lyrics are kinda related to me..or that they say a big truth and i repeat the song over..and over...and over...and over....

I forget about everything. I don't care about anything else around me. But that's always when I have my music on.

I even forget about school... makes me think I still need to do homework, whoops! :rolleyes:

It makes me feel like I can fly and no one in the world can find me.

Green Day gives you wings! :lol:

you should put that in the GDA stickers thread! :woot:

What's your reactions, your feelings, your emotions?

I feel soo immortal! & U? :shifty: & U?

it depends on the song... "Platypus" is going to evoke a sunstantially sifferent reaction than, say, Welcome to Paradise.

Guest ~GhOsT~

its a hard to explain feeling...a great one! its like i get this weird feeling in my stomache and im like happy and all kinds of things mixed...its great though!! theyre the ones keeping me here...well i dont know if i explained it right but thats because its impossible to explain

It cuts me off from the rest of the world. It's all I can focus on.

depends what song is playing but I feel such powerfull. especially when listening Dookie or Insomniac in my cd player and walking on streets I feel pretty powerfull..

It depends on what song it is. Most of their songs make me want to dance and sing and jump around. I feel mainly happy when I listen to green day.

wen im listening 2 green day i feel lyk im the only person in the world, they make me feel so happy, :wub::wub:

well depends on the song...

Jesus of saburbia =rage and love (for someon i really care about ie hillary)

MInority = tellin sertain people to eff of and somtimes in a good way pissed off

Bolivar Of Broken Dreams = Really lonely

basketcase = LIke MASTURBATING (oh good times =) )

NO I DONT HAVE MALE PMS

Archived