What happened to John Kiffmeyer?

JP Thornaby

I have seen pics of him when he was younger, but that's quite a change. It's hard to tell from my view. :lol: He just looks a lot older than mid 30's

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"He blew is brains out into the bay." - Billie Joe

Green Day are out owning the planet and John is sitting at home, bored out of his mind.

^how do you know that? he could be very happy. i don't know why i keep replying, i guess this thread is just annoying, everybody always seems to be slagging John off when none of us really know anything about him.

^how do you know that? he could be very happy. i don't know why i keep replying, i guess this thread is just annoying, everybody always seems to be slagging John off when none of us really know anything about him.

wow

leave it to you to defend a guy you don't care about or even know

probably just because I was the one to say it

leave it to me? huh? it was more pointing out that you don't have any factual basis for that comment. and i don't have anything against you btw since it seems like you think i do.

leave it to me? huh? it was more pointing out that you don't have any factual basis for that comment. and i don't have anything against you btw since it seems like you think i do.

ok, whatever

its late at night here and theres not need to here you bitch and bicker about something stupid

IN MY OPINION then, i think he probably regrets it every once in awhile

green day are one of the most successful bands of all time and he could have been part of it

im just saying, i know i would probably kick myself in the ass once a day

Archived