What happened to John Kiffmeyer?

JP Thornaby

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FallenAngel

do you really have to do separate thread for each of your questions about Al Sobrante?

no. he went to college and is probably around California somwhere. I've heard he plays in underground bands occasionally.

do you really have to do separate thread for each of your questions about Al Sobrante?

Sorry.

i guess he must be kicking his ass for quitting green day...

i read that in the gda site... :D

probably somewhere in california?...I don't really care to be honest though.

Sorry.

um, why are you so interested in him?

and i don't know where he is. it would be nice to know, i mean, his profession and stuff.

living with his mother. duh.

listening to his mother whine and complain about how he could have been famous & rich and everything.

most likely- he's somewhere in the middle of nowhee banging his head against a brick wall because he left green day, or at least never stayed in toutch with them. or theres the possibiblity that he dropped out of college and is somewhere by the freeway begging for pennys in a tin cup and eating small rodents and beans

I bet he's doing just fine. Get over it, he made a point leaving the band. He's probably built his own private success.. You can really live and survive not being a member of green day, I for one am greatful, I'm glad he was in the band, there wouldn't be green day without him and I'm glad he left cause we wouldn't have tre on drums...so what's the big deal about al sobrante anyway?

most likely- he's somewhere in the middle of nowhee banging his head against a brick wall because he left green day, or at least never stayed in toutch with them. or theres the possibiblity that he dropped out of college and is somewhere by the freeway begging for pennys in a tin cup and eating small rodents and beans

:lol:

But really, he's probably just living a normal life. Although I have to say.....I don't care at all!

um, why are you so interested in him?

and i don't know where he is. it would be nice to know, i mean, his profession and stuff.

well thats just odd.. you ask why he is SO interested in him? and then you want to know??? :dry:

Well, well. Here is the question that has been asked 654512451254145145145458745 times. There is a nice little thing called the search bar near the top right hand corner of your screen. It doesn't bite, unless if you're a n00b. If you're not a n00b, you should be fine. :)

No one knows. *woo insert creepy music here*

wasnt he older than them?

yeah i thought he was in like college when they just started. :huh:

He's dead. He was killed in a tragic lard accident. Sad story, very sad.

I'm usually interested in people who were part of something and left. I'm not going to say he's kicking himself for not staying (plenty of people have said that), but I do wonder if he did anything with his life after Green Day (or is at least happy with how his life turned out). He was a part of Green Day (I guess he's the Pete Best of Green Day). How did he join with Billie Joe Armstrong and Mike Dirnt in the first place? I'm guessing they were friends (although I don't really know that). I kinda wonder if they've talked to each other since Green Day has become famous.

I heard he got married, and he doesn't play music anymore. Its all in greenday.net. I'm guessing he lives a normal life, and would tell people (who don't know much about Green Day) that he used to be the drummer and some would say "Wow, really?" and some would say "Liar. Shut up."

And I doubt they are friends. During the Billie Joe interview with Lawrence Livermore he was bashing John a lot. :happy:

the most likely thing that happened is that he went to college, graduated, got a decent job, and is living quite well.

Archived