Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

wow. what are you on, dude?

:whistling:

Nothing, I just have an overactive imagination, hahahahaa. I'm one to have really strange dreams; once I had a dream that everyone in my neighborhood turned into colored blobs, but that's a different story.

Oh, and awhile back I had a Green Day dream where I was sitting in my middle school cafeteria in a booth, and Mike came over and sat in the booth in front of mine. he was really friendly and really nice. While I was talking to him, I was looking through this magazine, and it had a GD poster that I'd never seen before in it, and I was like "aww, I can't afford it" and mike looked around and said "Just take it, come on, no one will notice". Silly dream me was like "NOOO!I can't steal!!" and he was all "Just take it, damnit!"

Bwahaha, it was great.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had quite a lot of Green Day dreams. They all involve me meeting them but some are just plain weird. A couple of months ago i had this dream that i found out where billie joe lived. i cant remember a lot of it so im sorry if it sounds all disjointed.

anywayz....i found out where billie joe lived and all of a sudden i was there. now i cant explain how i can get from australia to california in a second, but thats how the dream went. i found his house and it wasnt fully built yet. i walked inside and i had a look and then his phone rang. i dont know how it could of worked, it wasnt connected to any power plugs. i didnt answer it and the answering machine came on. then my sisters voice came though and she was like, "hello....is this billie joe's house?" and then i picked up and asked how she could have gotten billie's phone number and she said that she had it all along. i was so pissed because i could have just rang billie joe.

i then came back to australia and as soon as i got back my sister told me that billie joe's house had finished being built and that he was now there so then i went all the way back to california with my sis and we went to his house. the door was opened so we went in. we explored the house and then all of a sudden billie joe came out from no where. i thought he would be pissed that we just walked into his house but he welcomed us. then the dream sorta changed. i was still at his house but it was night time and it was halloween and these kids came dressed up in costumes and i decided to scare them from behind the window. they rang the door bell and i scared them. i forgot what i did, but they ran off. billie joe came up to me and asked if i scared the kids away and i said no and then he told me that he had security cameras in the house and they caught me. he wasnt angry coz he laughed and then the dream ended.

So yeah....that was my weird dream :happy:

I have many crazy dreams...like the one where Billie Joe & I screaming "Bela Lugosi's DEAD!" to random people at the mall.Another one was with all of them,peeling apples,while the peels turned into snakes,& attacked random passerbys :laugh: :laugh: .

hmm...i had a dream once....that billie joe was in my house and he was talkin' with my mom...we wanted 2 get married and we were makin' our weddinng plans..it was a really nice dream :wub:

a really big dream of mine is 2 see the boys live in a concert....i hope that i will have this chance ...luv'em!! :)

I try that it doesn't work for me...oh well I'll try again maybe this time It'll work!! :wub:

i can't do that. that is soooooo cool!! well i did have a dream once when billie joe was making out with my boyfriend. and you know billie is kind of.................yeah and well it was really weird. but then billie came over and kissed me!! it was the best gd dream i have ever had in my whole life of knowing gd!!!!!!!!

i had a really weird dream last night. I dremt that Billie, Mike And Tre were at my house, in my backyard hanging out. So I walk out there and I said hi to all 3 of them. Billie was pissed off at me, Mike was really nice and tre was himself. then all of a sudden Adrienne and her friends walk out of my house. I said hi and she was a total snob so then i walked into my house, then we get like transported to mexico (sumhow) and i was walking around and i got lost. when i found my way back , mike went past me and waved, billie(had his old haircut from high school) walked past and said no way, then tre walked past and said come on lets go and i followed him and thats about it. :/ it was long and confusing :pinch: but my gd dreams are usually perverted and i usaually end up sleepin with 1 of them :P .

i can't control what i dream about otherwise i wouldn't have so many stupid pointless dreams that don't make sense...like i said i can't control my dreams so i've only had one green day dream...and it was kind of boring cos they didn't say anything. :mad:

well in my dream green day were in town and they were at the pool but none of them would take their clothes off or go in the water so all these people started yelling "STRIP! STRIP! STRIP!" then green day just glared at them and ran off the diving board in the wrong direction...then my stupid maths teacher came up to me and said "that was all your fault you know. now go to canada and find my girlfriend cos i'm lonely." so you see my dreams suck ass.

I had a dream Billie Joe and Adrienne came for tea at my house, and my mum made sausages, mash and beans! haha!

yeah...most of mine are gd sex dreams,

but i had one all about tre

it was random and i wasn't even in it:

tre was swimming in the ocean (but it was weird cause it had lanes)

and there was this huge shark chasing him

and tre was swimmimg really fast and looking hot and all...

but all of the sudden he was up on a speedboat and the shark was still chasing him,

but it wasn't really chasing him, it was attached to his foot by some rope or somethin

and then tre was in the water again, but he wasn't tre anymore

he was some stupid person that i saw on a movie once (i dont even remember who)

and then he was tre again and got up on land and killed the shark with a baseball bat

it was a pretty pointless dream

and i guess it was just based on a fact that i read on gda:

he once caught a shark on accident and beat it to death with a baseball bat

i had a dream that billie came to my house & was about 2 teach me guitar... but then i woke up.

i also had another one that they came to my school.. it was green day but it didnt look like them. billie looked like sum surfer dude with board shorts on lol

i had a weird dream about 2 days ago:

billie went to my school and for some reasson he was YOUNG and he kept staring at me...then i woke up :mellow:

Um last night I had a dream that I was at a GD gig, and during King for a Day Billie put his crown on my head, since I was right in the front, haha. It was cool. I think that I'm retarded. Good good.

I had a dream that I won green day tickets off some website. and what is totally cool is that i won tickets the next day, and backstage passes off of greendayconcerts.com my pictures on there under heartford. but im not going to tell you which one it is, but i am wearing a yellow shirt. crazy kids.

peace

we should get one of these people who can tell you what dreams mean! it would be sooo cool

i had a weird dream about 2 days ago:

billie went to my school and for some reasson he was YOUNG and he kept staring at me...then i woke up :mellow:

hahaha, I wish I had a dream like that. I guess it does sound kinda boring, but dream-me would be the idiot staring back... :eyebrows:

Woo, I'm hyper this morning.

Sadly, I haven't had a Green Day dream since the one I told about before, with Mike dressed up as...oh, go back and read it. Don't be lazy.

i dream some nights ago with miself in the back seat of the green day's mercury car of holiday video but in a side is tre talking with me and billie joe drives and mike is in the passenger seat...where we are?

in las vegas :eyebrows::eyebrows:

im inside the holiday video, i cant believe it

i dream some nights ago with miself in the back seat of the green day's mercury car of holiday video but in a side is tre talking with me and billie joe drives and mike is in the passenger seat...where we are?

in las vegas :eyebrows::eyebrows:

im inside the holiday video, i cant believe it

are you sure? the holiday video was in LA :ermm:

are you sure? the holiday video was in LA :ermm:

yea i know the video was in LA

but the background image as part of las vegas...in my dream

looks in my dream like all we are really in somewhere of las vegas street in that car...

i dreamed i was at home and suddenly the doorbell rung i opend and the guys were outside. i come outside to them and we set in the garden and drunk bear and have good time but suddenly we drove to the airport and bj fainted cause he was scared of flying so we put him in a coffin and mike and tre take him to america back again. the got a lil girl with them but i dunno who it was............uhmmm.................. must sound weird.................... but believe i'm not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON PPL

i remember the dream i had before the Milton Keynes show that i went to.

Actually it was funny and scary at a point.

In the dream i'm just walking around the block when 2 police cars come swerving round and all i see is billiejoe, mike and tre' running for their lives!

They duck into nearby bushes as the police car zooms away into the distance.

Then mike comes over to me and he's like "yo kid..we need a place to hide..i mean..uh..stay for a while".

So i took all 3 of em' to my house. My mom was out all day, she said she'd be back in 5 minutes but she didn't..i thought she was just caught in traffic.

I was nervous so i didn't even bother asking why they were bein' chased.

Tre' eventually got bored and went through my mom's stuff...which freaked me out :blink: .

Then this cop is at the door.

billiejoe said "shit dude...they're here!"

And then tre' just camedown the stairs from my moms room with underwear on his head :laugh:

The cops then burst down the door and took billie , mike and tre' to the car.

"WAIT!!..i'm sure they didn't do anything!" i screamed.

The cop thenwalked towards me. "Is ur mothers name Jaqueline?"

I nodded my head.

"well.. those three INNOCENT men as u claim killed ur mother! they were even sick enough to hide in ur home..i'm terribly sorry".

But billiejoe, mike and tre' looked at me with really sad eyes and i just said " well i did't like my mom anyway. She gave me chores and always made me do homework the bitch!"

then billiejoe just said " see u tomorrow at the show kid"..

AND then i woke up.....^^^^very long dream..sorry if it seems long. :blink::blink:

Archived