Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I dream. People say I probably just don't remember, but I am a very deep sleeper so I dunno why I wouldn't remember, but if I could dream I wouldn't want to dream of Green Day. Drew Barrymore yes!

I don't think I dream. People say I probably just don't remember, but I am a very deep sleeper so I dunno why I wouldn't remember, but if I could dream I wouldn't want to dream of Green Day. Drew Barrymore yes!

There are different stages of sleep. If you are a deep sleeper, that's a good thing. It is also a good thing that you don't remember your dreams because that means you were in the deepest state of sleep... that's good.

Me I don't sleep well. I can't say I've ever had a Green Day dream. I'm kind of glad about that. All my dreams either turn into nightmares, or I can control them and they still turn to nightmares ( I hate those).

I had a dream the other week that Tre was chasing Billie around with a knife trying to cut his dick off. I was trying to save Billie, but Mike was distracting me, dancing around to "Ice, Ice Baby" dressed up like the Good Witch from The Wizard Of Oz.

Don't ask, I couldn't explain if I possibly wanted to. :wacko:

all my dreams have green day in it...

one is when bj came outta a washing machine and tre and mike were guarding the washing machine..stupid..huh?

hehehehehe, i LOVE that.

that's one of the best dreams ever, hehehe.

yes i indeed have

im my dream

green day were preforming at the billboard awards and instead doing holiday they did wake me up whe september ends

right after the guitar solo billie joe started crying so much...and then he said in my exact dream quote "sorry guys i cant play this song on t.v" then he ran off stage

this dream made me real emotional because its like...you lose something you love so much, you dont want to deal with it

anywho and another one where they came to my school and played a show, that one was very happy go lucky, unlike the first one

wow, i have no life-- i read half of you people's dream stories.

the only one ive had so far was billie was bald and his head -- not the face--- was covered in blue warts. and tre and mike were so amused, they tried to popped them. pretty gross.

in the 2 weeks leading up to the gd concert i went to i had 6 or 7 dreams about missing the concert in one way or another and everytime i woke up i thought it was real and flipped out until i realized it wasnt

oh i just remembered another. it was more of a nightmare. i got picked to go on stage and play (it was Favorite Son instead of Knowledge for some reason), and all the sudden i just couldnt play guitar, like my fingers froze up or something.

Just had another completely crazy dream involving our guys. It is a murder mystery styled dream I guess. This guy's been murdered and people are trying like hell to find the culprits some how I'm involved in finding the whodunit. I'm searching outside for clues and I see a feather like a Native American styled feather that's been decorated. it gets funkier. I look up after finding the clue and low and behold it's Billie Joe. He has a tribal knife with him too and I know I'm screwed as he plunges the knife into my stomache. I get taken to the hospital were they fail to remove the knife so I have to pull it out of myself as I do this I see the guys all of them say sorry. I then woke up and this whole day I've had this painful feeling running across my stomach which makes it even more strange.

I had a dream the other week that Tre was chasing Billie around with a knife trying to cut his dick off. I was trying to save Billie, but Mike was distracting me, dancing around to "Ice, Ice Baby" dressed up like the Good Witch from The Wizard Of Oz.

Don't ask, I couldn't explain if I possibly wanted to. :wacko:

LMFAO!!!! that is hilarious!!!!

i drempt that :

1. i was backstage and billie walks up and my mum is looking at me like "go over to him already" but i didnt. then we went onstage and had to dance realy gayly[sp] and that.....i kept thinking that i had to go over to him....but didnt.

2. billie and i moved into an apt. togather that had a pool, and then b4 we even talked to each other we were naked in the pool messing around..... :eyebrows:

:thumbsup:

I had a dream where I was a school reporter and we went to the classroom,and Green Day went crashing through the walls with the car they used in Walking Contradiction/Holiday

Then It rewound and the car became the couch in Brainstew.

Then everybody had hot leasbian sex while they sing various Green Day songs various Albums.

I think I've had 2...Maybe 3. And they were really weird...

The first one started in a van, my parents were sitting at the front and kept telling me they were going to pick up my new maths tutor. Straight after they said that, they pointed out the window (at this point, the van had become some sort of gypsy-hippie tourbus) and Billie, Tre and Mike (who had pink hair) walked into the bus and shook my dad's hand. After that we just sat and stared at each other for a while, Billie had some tarot cards and started reading our futures, and then we all got out of the bus and went to Starbucks. Weeeeiiiiirrrd. :thumbsup:

Second was like a guest appearance by Green Day, because I had a dream where I bought the "new" version of Super Smash Bros, which was actually on the SNES for some reason, and out of the characters you could pick all three of the guys. Billie killed everyone HARD with his guitar. :eyebrows:

Now I remember the third, I had it like last week; I somehow had gotten backstage during the Sydney Stadium show, and Tre kept staring at me like I wasn't supposed to be there. After the show I invited them to my house, then all this weird stuff involveing a school in a 100+ story tall building with no walls happened...Flash to near the end of my dream when my dad invited them to my house for a bbq party thing, and they brought along their families. I remember Billie kept looking at me funny, like a "WTF is going on" look and I kept giving everyone the same look too. Man, my dreams are weird. :whistling:

:thumbsup:

And in my dreams I'm such a loser, because I always end up flying somehow. WTF man.

I have had two Gren Day dreams recently and both of them were pretty strange. The first one was that i went into my local butchers and Billie joe was serving behind the counter. I dont remember what else happened in that one but in the other, i got on my school bus and Billie Joe, Tre and Mike were all sitting on the bus wearing the uniform of the local boys grammar school (i go to a girls school).

Yeah i tend to dream about things that i have been doing in real life. Ive been listening to Green Day almost constantly recently and the other day i went into the butchers for the first time in about five years so there we go.

I had a dream that Dane Cook tied my shoe....oh we're talkin about Green Day...nope none of those.

I had one weird dream the other day...

Tre had a second job as a buisness man and his work was five minutes away from my house so i went to visit him. i kept wondering why he needed a second job...anyways he was just like himself accept the way he dressed. he got annoyed of me fast, basically ignoring me. for some reason as i was sitting on a chair or something i didnt want to wear my bra anymore so i took it off when they weren't looking and threw it on the ground and felt much better :/ I eventually left and went to a movie and was so happy that i met my idol. but like a minute later police came and took me back to his office b/c the manager found my bra and accused tre of messing around with a 14 year old in his office! I said it wasnt true, but he still was fired and never wanted to speak to me again. for some reason mathew lillard and seth green also worked with him and got fired too...I dunno I woke up happy it was just a dream! :blush:

wow. what are you on, dude?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that is sooooooooo funny! :laugh: :woot:

my dream-

i was at my friends house (she has this huge pool in her garden)and we are just talking and someone knocks on the door, my friends mum answers it and sends them through, its the guys and i'm like :woot: ! they are all actin as if they know me and we are just talkin and shit. then my other friend comes out of the house with a load of water bombs..........we are all soaked and so the guys strip off but are still chuckin water around!

dream skips to the evening-(me + mate wearing pajamers *sp* guys wearin boxers), we are all in a tent eatin chocolate, playin spin da bottle (among other arousing games and dares) and drinkin shots and stuff (there is huge crates of drink).

dream skips to the morning- i wake up and we are all in a heap i then realise that we are all naked :eyebrows:

dream skips to 1/2 later-everyone is drinking coffee talking about how good last night is.

then i woke up because i leant on my remote control for my stereo, switching it on very loudly to "like a rat does cheese"

COINSIDENCE???

that night after I watched the Billboard Music awards, I dreamed I was dancing with Tre and the Blue Man Group, it was kind of stupid but whatever

Hey yah I'm Krystina and I had this weird dream that just Billie Joe was in it. And me and my mom and my sister were at wal mart and Billie Joe was supposed to be like signing autographs. So, me and my mom and my sister were like the first people there and we got to the table thing and Billie Joe wasn't there. So, we left wal mart and we decided to come back later. So, we came back and we went back to the table, and Billie was there. So, we handed him a piece of paper and he didn't sign it. Instead, he yawned, laid on a table, and started sleeping with a bunny blanket on top of him.

I had one tonight.

Billie was in it, and he was SO mean :(

he were for somewhat reason eating a very secret dinner with my cousins.

and I heard them talking about the dinner and they talked about him for some what reason as Fink from the network.

I understood it was him, so I went over to theire house at 4:50, becuase they had said he was coming over at 5, and they got so scared, told me I had to pretend I didn't know he was coming.

and then he came and we ate dinner, and he didn't notice I was there.

but when he did, he talked to me, but then I managed to say that i understood it was him when i heard them talking about it, so I sneaked over.

so when he understood I wasn't suposed to be here, he got so angry and were really mean, and then he took out his phone and called a witch.

So I started runing, but the witch catched up with me becuase she was riding a broom, then i had to go to a boarding school where she kept all the people she had catched on Billies command.

and it went on for a much longer time, but the rest wasn't really green day related, so I don't bother telling it.

it was strange, as all my dreams are, tehy're never normal, as in, oh went to a consert with them and met Mike, my dreams are always, weird.

oh my :laugh:

Archived