Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

hahaha! :lol: why do so many people have dreams about billie being drunk? in mine all i got was a view of him naked from the dookie days, even then all i saw was his butt(the other parts were coverd up by the blue)

am i the only one here who's never had a dream of billie joe being drunk off his ass?

and why is tre alwase doing something weird, like humping a spanish teacher, or scareing away "gangstas" aay with nudity...WTF??? WHY DON'T I HAVE THEASE DREAMS!? I NEED SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT WHILE I DAYDREAM IN CLASS!!!

I'm sure you'll have one soon. :D

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohmygosh i had a dream last night that in History ( the most boring class ever) we had a sub and it was MIKE. and then he decided we weren't going to learn and then Tre and Billie run in and mike rips off his clothes and they are all in those little uniforms (old dancers, the guys with the sparkly suits and top hats and canes and tap dance shoes) and they were purple and they started doing the can can. And then tre looked at me and said "OMYGAWD!! ITS HERR!!!" and they all are amazed and run to my desk (me= :huh: ) and then ask for my autograph. they said they loved my fanfic stories. then Tre tried to have sex with my friend (who is in mad love with him) but it ended :(

Hehh i think it was because of this thread i read and the mcr reborn one where we were talking about fanfics hahaa :pinch:

I dream mike kicked the shit out of the cold play singer at my school :ermm:

*sighs*If only it were real

I havent had a good one in ages,its becoming quite depressing really :unsure:

Guest 16PaperLanterns

i had this one when i was at a house during a party one of my friend's was having, and while walking around their were all these pictures of billie and his family, like it was they're house. then my friend told me that adie gave billie permission to see me (huh?), so billie came over and we walked through this fake north pole (the places little kids go to in the winter). then billie took me into one of the houses, and we were there, in the dark, and all of his friends who were in these weird costumes kept knocking on the door and saying things, and when they finally left, billie turned around and looked at me, and said "i have to tell you something", and then...

...i woke up.

EDIT: i think i've posted this before, but that's ok :)

I've had this dream before and evrytime something different happens... :huh:

I had this dream that I was in a club I was just dancing in the club and then Mike came over and started dancing with me. Them American Idiot cam on and he was like "So do you like this song?" and I was like yeah I love it! So then we were just dancing and he was like "Hey! Tre and Billie Joe and Adrienne are here want to meet them?" So I was like "Of Course!" So then we went over and sat down with them and we were all talking and stuff then my friend Jill came over and was like freaking out cause she found an Louis Vuitton across the street (:P) and she was like come with me now! and I was like "I'm with the guys from Green Day!" and she was like I don't car..come with me! But I wouldn't so she left and then I stayed there with them and partied then they made me their band assitant :huh:

Haha in other dreams many different things happened..like it was Tre who came up to me and a whole bunch of stuff...hah :D

i had this one when i was at a house during a party one of my friend's was having, and while walking around their were all these pictures of billie and his family, like it was they're house. then my friend told me that adie gave billie permission to see me (huh?), so billie came over and we walked through this fake north pole (the places little kids go to in the winter). then billie took me into one of the houses, and we were there, in the dark, and all of his friends who were in these weird costumes kept knocking on the door and saying things, and when they finally left, billie turned around and looked at me, and said "i have to tell you something", and then...

...i woke up.

EDIT: i think i've posted this before, but that's ok :)

aw that's a crappy way to end a dream... :pinch: i'd be insane by now if i were you... so far i've had NO dreams where billie or any of the guys talk to me...it sucks

:dry:

I'm either good friends with them, I'm at their concert, or I'm touring them around my school and they're living at my house for a year.

Weird I know.

I dreamt last night that Tre showed his balls to my classmates at school.

ball, tre has had a tragic unicycle accedent

Period sex with Green Day.....

EWWW!!!! who does that?! it's just discusting!

Strangely, in my dream he had both. :D

:lol::lol: HAHAHAHA!!!! funny tht you had that dream, cuz i bet tre'd do it! :woot:

EWWW!!!! who does that?! it's just discusting!

That doesn't exist. Your period immediately stops when you have sex. :D

:lol::lol: HAHAHAHA!!!! funny tht you had that dream, cuz i bet tre'd do it! :woot:

I'm sure he would!

That doesn't exist. Your period immediately stops when you have sex. :D

I'm sure he would!

WHAT??? so if you like, masturbate with something your period will stop too?? :shifty:

Hehhehh Tre is so funny

hahaha all of these dreams are so funnnyyy :lol::D

I had a dream that King Kong was destroying the town, and Green Day had promised they'd help me if King Kong ever came so I went to Billie's house to find them. They were all sitting on the floor playing video games, and then Billie's Mum came into the room and gave them a glass of milk each. I asked them to help me but they said they had to finish there milk first.

After that, King Kong turned into this group of Dinosaurs and I had to hide in the school library, WITH NO HELP FROM GREEN DAY. :verymad: Lying bums.

I had a dream that the world was coming to an end and they everything turned black and white and that Green Day were the only people who could save us. They drove up on the BOBD car, and save everything.

I also tackled green day in a dream one time. We were all wearing fur coats.

Rather short really, the weirdest one I've had was eating Ice Cream with Tré and the next thing I know I'm playing Mike at chess while Billie takes over the world (politically not destroying the world. XD;). :blink: Have to admit it was kind of funny though. :D

Well I've had many.

MOstly of just getting to hang around with all of them.

I was at Billies house once in a dream, and tre and mike were there. So were Joey and Jakob and Adrienne.

Mike and Tre were in a fist fight and got me involved and Billie quickly saved me and took me to his room and said sorry for mike and tre because they were drunk and then i got to talk to billi ehtne I went to play with Joey and Jakob..

Or maybe that's my dream mixed with some fan fiction i read.. hmm. Dunno. oh well.

WHAT??? so if you like, masturbate with something your period will stop too?? :shifty:

Hehhehh Tre is so funny

hahaha all of these dreams are so funnnyyy :lol::D

You are retarded, right?

Last night I dreamt I won a talent contest and the prize was to play with MCR... but when I turned up to the gig, Billie was Gerard Way - wearing their new black parade outfit things :blink: But I woke up before I got to play :pinch:

Rather short really, the weirdest one I've had was eating Ice Cream with Tré and the next thing I know I'm playing Mike at chess while Billie takes over the world (politically not destroying the world. XD;). :blink: Have to admit it was kind of funny though. :D

:lol:

Only once, and it has something to do with Tré and sex ...

:blink::blink::blink: lol! i've never acuailly SEEN tre in my dreams, but for some reason i still know he's their...

Hmm... I had a dream last night that Tré and Billie got into my bed...................... yes, in that sense................... but without me :(

I remember I had a dream about Freddie Mercury chasing me while driving Tré's drum kit, trying to sell me broadband... That kinda is on topic cos it was Tré's drum kit...

Oh yeah, I also once had a dream where Tré slept under my bed, which freaked me out and when I asked him why, he said "It's nice under there - it's warm, it's dry, and you're on top."

I'm not sure whether to be happy or confused :/

Archived