Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

This dream happened a year ago. I dreamt that I had a party in my house and Green Day was there, I don't really remember it but there was a piggy back ride with Billie Joe, socializing with Mike and Tre, listening to loud music and was the greatest dream ever.

I had yet another Green Day dream on Tuesday. In the dream, I had saw the making and world premiere of the Give Me Novacaine video. It was taken place in a club, I saw Billie Joe on the stage singing the first line, I don't really remember it but St. Jimmy was in the video.

I know if they make a video for Give Me Novacaine, it's going to be entirely different from what I saw.

Last Night I dreamt about the day I went on TRL and I was with the outside audience, just having fun even though I went alone. This time, my best friend was with me in the dream and we both had lighters drawn up when they were singing Wake Me Up When September Ends. This dream was so fucking corny.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My dreams are never anything major. I'll be walking down the street and be like "Hey look, its Billie Joe" and keep walking. Then I wake up and I'm like damnit, dream-me is such a loser..

Hahaha.. I think my post last night influenced my dream...

I was at the mall with my friend, and I saw Billie Joe, but I just stared at him, and my friend was like "God, Annie, stop being such a loser and go up to him! You're going to regret this when you wake up!" (I always know when I'm dreaming. Like, something bad will happen and I'll be like hey, its okay, I'm dreaming!) so I did and he was really nice, and then Tre & Mike walked in, and they were like "Are you coming to our concert tonight?" and I said I didn't have tickets, and so he gave me tickets. So then that night I was going to the concert and my car broke down. So I ran like 10 miles there. Then I woke up. And I was like DAMNIT! Why do I always wake up when I'm having good dreams?!

i had a dream a week before i went to see green day but before i got the tickets. i had a dream i found some tickets online even though they were sold out, so i went to their concert and the used were their opening act(i don't even like the used) and they did this really wierd play type thing, than green day came on , but my dream skipped through the entire performance, but after i went to the back of the building a couple hours after the show and i saw billie joe(in a regular shirt without makeup) putting his equipment away and singing the song "Lola" by the Kinks. it was wierd because the morning after i went online to see if there were any tickets anywhere and i found some and got them shipped to my house withing the next 2 days.

My wierdest Green Day dream was when I went flying through space and landed on the moon, and Green Day performed while I inner tubed down the moon cheese hills.

my dream just had billie in it

i was like at a place for famous ppl

and i saw him there and i said hi but he kicked me and was talkin to Ryan Cabrera idk why and they like teamed up against me and they made me get out

idk it was werid

Yeah i had this one where i had sex with tre....and im a GUY! :blink:

ahahahaha is there anything you want to get out in the open? :laugh:

^ :blink:

My dreams are never anything major. I'll be walking down the street and be like "Hey look, its Billie Joe" and keep walking. Then I wake up and I'm like damnit, dream-me is such a loser..

:laugh: sounds like me

Wow I had a really weird one where I saw all my friends in a REALLY long line all dressed up in halloween costumes and they sad that they were going to the Green Day concert. I flipped out because I was told about it and then I ran and got to the front of the line. Some random girl was giving away her tickets so I took one and went further into the line. But then the line went through a water park and suddenly I was in my bathing suit...When I got to the actual arena place I shoved my way to the front and the next thing I knew I was onstage with Green Day....and a lot of my other friends. And there was this guy I hadn't seen in like 3 years nailing something to the wall...Then suddenly everyone had instruments and we all started playing Dirty Little Secret by The All American Rejects...at that moment I woke up...

like I said..it was a weird dream...

I had a fucking weird one. I was in San Francisco, and we crossed a bridge, and then we ended up in Australia in less than 10 fucking minutes. So, then Billie Joe popped out of nowhere, and me, him, and a couple of my friends wanted to take a boat ride. So, we payed about $20 so we can get on the boat, and we turned around for one split second, and some bastard took our boat. So me and Billie got pissed and we took the BART back to San Francisco.

And then my mommy woke me up.

I have one :woot: but its pretty wierd :ph34r: but I get tre at the end :woot: but im not telling anything else it got wierd

i wont tell the whole thing, but i remember befor i woke out i believe i was making out with tre and my friend was making out with mike. ya it was "interesting"

i had a dream when i came back from china about green day winning award

i had been asleep for 16 and a half hours when i woke up and turned on my tv to see green day winning an award on MTV or something of the sort!

kinda weird

i was wrestling billie and i won :huh:

it was weird cuz he was singing on tv and out of no where he came out and we started wrestleing :laugh:

i had the weridest dream...it was about 30 minutes ago(when i woke up :D)

i was at a concert (green day) and the announced that billie had died :o

me and my cousin were in shock....(theres more but it dont make ANY sence)

you can't say that billie died in your dream and not say what else happened, i was excited there, it's funny if it doesn't make sense.

i just woke up from a weird dream

i was at a green day concert but instead of it being at a huge arena it was a crappy little theatre! i was in the front row and decided it had to go get my camera so i walked rigth up onto the stage and through the backdoor where there was a room full of school bags on hooks like you hang them up when your in primary school

anyway i get out my camera and head back to my seat through the door and over the stage! as soon as i sit down the roadies start setting up for green day but instead of just a few boxes to stand on etc. they cover the whole stage in gold sparkely boxes!

anyway they set up the drums etc then green day come out looking normal but pissed off they break into i fought the law but someone misses a note or whatever and billee turns around and says, very unjokingly, to mike "fuck off out of my band" and mike does just that without question.

tre is sitting behind the drums laughing like a hyiena and billee looks around at him and says "fuck off midget" (this i dont understand) so as told tre disappears aswell and it becomes the bille joe show

i was taking pictures of him at this point when he was asking the crowd "how much would you think it would cost for _________ _________ (a name i carnt remember) to take 800 photos of you" i wasnt really listerning but then billee points at me and some old wrinkle guy comes over to me and asks me what i think i was like i have no idea $5000 and his like ok and runs over to billee and wispers in his ear! then billee shouts we have a winner i was like oh yay!

but them my brother woke me up and i was pissed of coz i wanted to know what i had one

hey usually wen sum1 dies in a dream it means they'll have a long life...

I had a dream once that they played a private concert in my backyard. It was pretty kickass. They stayed for awhile afterward, had a few drinks, then hopped on their helicopter/plane/transportation device and went back home.

I barely ever can vividly remember any dreams that make sense. Maybe once a month I'll remember something.

A lot of times when i can remember the dreams, green day will be in it though.

i had one i remember, i was in jail and mike was a prison guard, then all of a sudden i was in a weird building and billie was knitting me a key to get out of jail... i dont know it didnt make sense

i had a dream green day quit wearing eyeliner and started dressing like normal people again. then i realized it would never really happen and woke up.

i had a dream once that green day came to my house with my uncle for some reason just to meet me and it was so amazing...i walked down my stairs because my parents were calling me and i saw the backs the guys heads and i started to wonder who it was then i said wtf and they turned around i realized who they were and i ran down the rest of the stairs and started talking to them and they gave me a whole bunch of concert tickets and autographs and stuff it was awesome :thumbsup:

Archived