Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last GD dream i had was weeks ago... just a simple.... green day burst down my door..demand that i give them the money that i stole from the bank,...i refuse....they beat me up and then take the money....

good times...good times...

^^ I want Billie to go on big brother. Get to watch him every night that way! :eyebrows:

that would be insane...i love bb...

I havnt had any GD dreams in months. Ever since i stopped listening to them. Tehe. And my dreams were always connected to what album i was listening to when i fell asleep! :lol:

lastnight i dreamed i was at a carnival with my friend abby, and Tre was there. He sat near us and we started talking, and then he randomly came up behind me and started hugging me. i said something like "oh, and are Mike and Billie Joe here?" and he got mad at me and started saying things like "no, they always steal the attention" and then he said he forgave me for being an idiot. then i woke up :( it was awesome, though. he smelled nice :wub:

Guest 16PaperLanterns

i had a WEIRD dream last night... had something to do with camp... steve irwin showing me how to swim through rainbows and the guys doing a concert somewhere... i wish i could remember the details. :pinch:

OH YEAH! they were playing in this HUUGE auditorium, and mike was totally rocking out on the double bass... and he was falling over all over the place.

when my friend and i were walking back home this old lady fell into a pond... but then it turned into a really deep pit of vinegar, lettuce and carrots, so we couldnt get her out. when we went to tell the police the officer looked suspiciously like billie...

I've had a really weird dream that in some way included me, Billie Joe, Joey and Jakob in dresses, something with a P.E. class and some weird woman i beated up because she laughed at joey and jakob and suddenly joey turned into one of my younger brothers and said something about adrienne, who in this dream did'nt existed and they all talked danish... :thumbsup:

i had one yesterday :lol:

i met BJ at a cafe thing and he was writing a song so joked around asking him to include me in there :lol: and he said "sure" i was like "omg! you will ?!?!" and ..... i forgot the rest :lol:

i had a WEIRD dream last night... had something to do with camp... steve irwin showing me how to swim through rainbows and the guys doing a concert somewhere... i wish i could remember the details. :pinch:

OH YEAH! they were playing in this HUUGE auditorium, and mike was totally rocking out on the double bass... and he was falling over all over the place.

when my friend and i were walking back home this old lady fell into a pond... but then it turned into a really deep pit of vinegar, lettuce and carrots, so we couldnt get her out. when we went to tell the police the officer looked suspiciously like billie...

haha :lol: its like" are you Billie joe ?" :huh:

ive had a couple but the ones that i remember are that in one of them, i got to meet Green Day backstage when they were playing on SNL and the guys completely ignored me.. :dry:

the other one was that i was getting married to billie ( :blink: ) but i woke up before i even got to the church

last night i has a dream with green day, ...here i go...

i was sleeping and billie joe was in my room and he touch my arm and said "hi maria, i'm billie joe,

i know then you love green day,i feel very proud of have a fan like you, believe me, then have a sweet dreams, if you can't sleep, i can be here all night and sing in your ears wake me up when september ends :happy: " i get up and i answer, billie... he said "yes, maria?" i could sleep very good

with just heard your voice :) seriously.

ive had a couple but the ones that i remember are that in one of them, i got to meet Green Day backstage when they were playing on SNL and the guys completely ignored me.. :dry:

the other one was that i was getting married to billie ( :blink: ) but i woke up before i even got to the church

haha i had one like it too :lol: when i woke up, i was like damnit! i wanted to marry BJ!

haha i had one like it too :lol: when i woke up, i was like damnit! i wanted to marry BJ!

:lol:

i miss a someone called maho, anybody can tell me wheres she are?!

:lol: my mom was like

:mellow::huh: "what the heck are you talking about?! :blink: "

i miss a someone called maho, anybody can tell me wheres she are?!

i'm right here! :lol::)

i got a lot dreams about green day, but this one was more sweet :) ... ohhh i forgot the last part

of my dream, then we smiled and he does this ":wink:", and said, "maria maria maria,

you can't be forgotten, you are and always be the fan number one in my heart", i cried, hehe.

thats what i did! :lol:

I dreamt we all went to this Chinese restaurant in Orient Heights. And we got General Gau's.

Then we hopped on the green line.

And I forget the rest.

i had one where billie and 80 were having sex on my front lawn :blink:

i had one where billie and 80 were having sex on my front lawn :blink:

:blink: the front lawn ? :blink:

:lol: i would faint if i saw that :lol:

Ive had plenty...

Just naming some things that happened...Green Day getting in a skating race around my school with superheroes, me getting dirty with billie :eyebrows:, tre washing my brother's wondows possessedly lol, Adie giving birth at a GD concert but the Network was playing before hand and Mike delivered the baby that ended up to be his and I slapped him :unsure: , me winning a guitar from Green Day and talking to them backstage, Me being stuck on a raft with them and them getting in a big fight over the last cheese crackers and then Tre making out with Mike :lol:, um...there's got to be more lol

i've had a lot of these, and all of them don't make sense, but are awesome anyway haha. here are some:

- billie, tre and mike picking me up from school in the float thing from the minority video and me thinking it was normal

- billie coming to my school and sitting next to me, but no one knew who he was except me. i became his friend :P

- i was at a concert and tre was missing :blink: and i went with billie and mike to find him, and we just kept running through the city and not finding him

- i was at a house in the middle of nowhere and billie, tre and mike were sitting there, and i was completely speechles and i was all 'where the hell am i and why the fuck is green day here too?' and they were just like 'hey, come have a beer'. it was strange cos the house was all wooden and had no furniture

and i cant remember the rest if there were more :P

I had a dream a few nights ago, I was in a bar or something, and Tre walked up to me and just looked at me. After awhile he said "you aren't that ugly" and asked me if I wanted to have a threesome with him and his wife :blink::lol::lol:

I had a dream a few nights ago, I was in a bar or something, and Tre walked up to me and just looked at me. After awhile he said "you aren't that ugly" and asked me if I wanted to have a threesome with him and his wife :blink::lol::lol:

Haha....^O^ Nice.... :eyebrows:

I had a dream that I was marrying Billie a few nights ago... well, it was more like I was replacing Adie. Which was weird. But I wasn't complaining. :)

Archived