Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

I once dreamed that I was Billie Joe and I was playing at a concert, thats all I can remember of it.. :P and I also had a dream recently that I met Billie Joe in a movie theatre and he told me to go home and get my BIAB and a pen to autograph it so I did, when I returned he was gone, so I went looking for him and when I found him he was rude to me xD! Funny.

I think thats the only bad dream I've had of a band, and yes that was a BAD dream.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dreamed that billie joe was hiden and singing alone, when i found him i asked for a photo, autografh, kiss and hug.

I've always had dreams kinda stupids, with no sense xD

I have had a few lately its really

weird because I never dream about green day or other bands

but lately I have had a few.

green day was in my town and i went on their concert.i asked billie joe if he can give me an autograph and couse i didnt have paper i gave him my chemistry notebook.and he just started to fill my homework.i was just wtf

lmao wouldn't that be nice

I was walking down a little street and a van stopped next to me. I stopped and waited to see what was going on. Suddenly Tré, Mike and Billie jumped out of the van and started carrying some boxes (the black ones used to carry musical equipment) inside the house which they had stopped infront of. I couldn't belive my eyes and just stood there and watched.. When Tré came out of the house for the third time to take new boxes he looked at me and yelled: "What the hell are you standing there for playing princess and not helping us? Come help us get theese boxes inside, now!" So I took a box and went inside. When the job was finished Billie made us some hot chocolate and we just talked. I asked them alot of stupid questions :D

oh, this other time. I met them in my home town. We talked a little and they sayd that they had nowhere to crash that night so I asked them to come and stay at my place for the night. It was hell of a fun. We playd guitar and stuff!

I had this dream the same day I learned to play Good Riddance.

I was at a Green Day concert. I somehow got to sit on the stage. I was on the right hand side (when looking from the crowd on the left hand side). Suddenly Billie looked at me and when he finished the song he threw his guitar at me.. It missed me by an inch and hit the wall. Billie probably thought that it would break but it didn't.. So I picked it up and it still worked. I started to play Good Riddance and Billie started to sing. Soon after the first ten seconds into the song I woke up.

green day visited me and i made them coffee but i didnt kno what they wanted in their coffe so i brought like my whole fridge .."do u want sugar, salt, milk, butter ???"

pretty weird

A Green Day dream I had was--> I was at a green day concert and Billie Joe kept his hands in the crotch of his pants for the whole concert and Mike was testing the microphone the whole time...sadly, tre wasn't in it.

so like me and Billie baked cookies together

and Tre bought me an oreo blizzard from Dairy Queen

and Mike walked the dog

wow so I had a crazy GD dream last night

I dont know how, but I was in Billie's backyard and it was night time. They're house was white and they had this smaller pool house which was actually they're bedroom where someone told me was where they make love at, so they dont wake their kids (=o) anyway, so I enter there, but no one's there so I hid in the sleeping bag i was carrying and lay on their bed and go to sleep. but the bed was too short for me, my legs hanged over the edge. so whatever I slept there for the night. Then in the morning I woke up and I looked outside and I see Adie and Billie coming to the pool house. frantically, I hid in the sleeping bag and throw myself under the bed. They come in the room and they know someones here Adie's saying stuff like "I know someone's in here, come out dirty bastard" Billie didnt say anything, he was a little groggy lol. I didnt move, I just laid there and kept quiet. Then after 5 minutes they left. I got out from under the bed and ran out in the backyard to escape. I ran through a garden when all of the sudden Adie and Billie saw me. They started chasing me. I ran into their actual house which was huge as fuck! big and white and lots of windows. So for about an hour I ran throughout the whole house passing like 3 living room-type rooms, passing a kitchen and a dining room and a breakfast nook, going all over the damn house and Adie and B were still chasing me. They werent mad though, we were all kinda laughing, like it was a game. After the 3rd time of passing the kitchen I tripped on my sleeping bag and knocked over some fake plant sitting on the barstool area. I saw Adie and B approaching me so I covered my eyes cuz I was scared what they were gonna do to me. Then they started tickeling me. (wtf?) so I got up and said, I was sorry for knocking over the fake plant and we were all just laughing. I wanted to stay longer, but Joey was having a birthday party and all the kids and some parents were in the pool and they would freak out if they saw me here. So we had to find a way to escape their house without them noticing me.

Then I woke up.

i was at a church and there was a priest! I made a wish! To meet Green Day. Then the priest told me that my wish is going to fullfil but for an hour!

Then Billie appeared and i wanted to kiss him but he pulled back! I told him that i love him and then he kissed me! It was fantastic i couldeven feel it! Then he wanted to marry me and he did it! But when we were going at the hotel the dream stopped! An hour had past! Little bit crazy?

:/

To who ever made this thread, thank you! :P buaha its so funny to hear peoples disturbing dreams about Green Day :happy:

^ i so agree with you!!

anyway i had this dream about a month ago and i remember it very clearly..

there was a green day concert that was taking place in a court room. me and my brother got tickets and went there.it was really weird cause it was in a court room.they start playing their first song of the night [hitchin a ride] and while i was watching them billie joe kept looking down.i couldnt see what her was looking at cause he was standing where the judge stands and i tried moving to where i could see what he was looking at. he was looking at a peice of paper that i guessed had the lyrics on them so when he wasnt singing and the guitars bass and drums were playing i screamed really loud so everyone could hear me 'hey..billie joe is cheating!!!!!!' them all the music stops,everyone in the audience looks at me,and so does green day.billie face expression was like how the fuck did you know?? so he says 'whoever just said that,come up here' into the microphone. i kinda didnt want to but got pushed up there [i was afraid they were gonna kill me] once i was up there billie looked at me with a loving expression and said 'you are the only true green day fan cause you found out i was cheating' and everyone booed me. billie told me to go back in the audience for the rest of the show,so i did. once it was over i got pulled over by tre` who asked me 'why are you here' and i said 'cause i had tickets' them he disapeared. i went to the gift shop [like the ones after roller coaster or rides at some theme parks] a bought a huge lollipop.

then i woke up.

I had this dream a couple of weeks ago:

I was at my house sitting on my computer when my friend Jenna called me and said we were going to church so I was like okay I'll wait for you guys to pick me up.

So they picked me up and we went to church, but it was like in a circus tent, turns out it wasn't church.

So then I just walked out of the tent and went into my friend Gabi's car. Except she wasn't in there. Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre were in there with Gabi's mom.( the guys looked like they did in an interview that I watched a long time ago)

They kept talking to me like they'd known me forever.

Well then we pull up to this record store (thats what Billie said it was) except it looked like this line of stores in a city by me. So we get out and go in and it didn't look like a record store at all. It had tv's showing Green Day songs on there. I tried to tell Billie that on the tv's were pictures of what he looked like now (standing by me he looked to be 18) but it was like he couldn't hear me. So he buys these two gold records, I'm not sure what they were. And they all gave me a hug and said they'd see me later.

Turns out I had a job there and I didn't even know it. So I started cleaning some stuff up when a fire starts in a section of the wall except it got worse but it stayed in the same spot. So I was freaking out, trying to get people to help. Then the record store turns into my house back where I started except the wall in front of me is all burned up.

I was all confused so I went to my front door and there Billie is (still about 18) and then I asked him why here was there, he said something but I don't remember what it was. Then he closed my front door and he kissed me. I was in shock I was like what about Adie Billie? She's your wife and I know you love her very very much. And after that I started crying. So he stops and looks at me funny and is like who's Adie? It was so weird. So then he gives me a hug, and then he said something about a concert that night and to not forget to come because there was going to be a party later.

Thats when I woke up. I was so mad because I wanted to finish the dream.

well i had one really recently:

Green Day went back on tour, and they came to my area, and played at this outdoorish place, and i saw Mike Dirnt walking around, but he looked like he did back in dookie era, and i approached him and told him how much i loved him, and had deep passion for him, and i kissed him. Then he just ignored me, and went to go play. They started playing, and i was moshing, and then i tripped, and Billie laughed at me, and then waved. Billie started playing 'I Was There' and he was stareing at me because i was the only one there who knew thel yrics, then he got off stage and told me to play him '16'. Then i told him i had the same last name as him, and he was so happy that he hugged me, and took a picture of me from his digital camera. Then after the show at some party, Billie approached me and i was extremely nervous, and he hugged me and gave me advice on how to win Mike's affections.

And thats about all i remember...

i had a dream that green day was gonna play for me but billie joe wasn't there. made me sad

MY DREAM...

BILLIE JOE AND I WERE IN A NITECLUB. WE HAD A FEW DRINKS. (IN MY DREAM, BEER ACTUALLY TASTED GOOD! :D ) THEN WE DANCED TO SOME MUSIC, EVEN A SLOW SONG!!!!! :wub: THEN WE RENTED A HOTEL; JUST THE TWO OF US :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE TOOK A BATH TOGETHER AND DID NAUGHTY THINGS WITH, WHIPPED CREAM (DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!?! :mad: ) THEN WE WATCHED A ROMANTIC MOVIE. THEN IT WAS 2:00AM AND WE FELL ASLEEP-HAVING SEX.

WHEN I WOKE UP, I WAS DISAPOINTED TO FIND OUT IT WAS ONLY A DREAM.... :(:(:(:(

I LOVE BILLIE JOE!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :

MY DREAM...

BILLIE JOE AND I WERE IN A NITECLUB. WE HAD A FEW DRINKS. (IN MY DREAM, BEER ACTUALLY TASTED GOOD! :D ) THEN WE DANCED TO SOME MUSIC, EVEN A SLOW SONG!!!!! :wub: THEN WE RENTED A HOTEL; JUST THE TWO OF US :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE TOOK A BATH TOGETHER AND DID NAUGHTY THINGS WITH, WHIPPED CREAM (DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!?! :mad: ) THEN WE WATCHED A ROMANTIC MOVIE. THEN IT WAS 2:00AM AND WE FELL ASLEEP-HAVING SEX.

uh.....that's...nice. :/

Could you turn off caps lock?

MY DREAM...

You stupid teenie, I oughta stab you in the eye with a fork.

And turn your caps lock off.

I completely agree with walkingalone_x3.

Not another teenie :pinch:

Well at least the n00b stayed ON topic. gotta give you props for that.

And go easy with the smilies...they were there to add emotion not stupidity.

well this happened a while back . . . i was running a way from home and i saw this house and ran inside and hid because the cops were chasing me so for an hour i just hid in a closest then i sorta drowsied off and woke up on a couch with some lady giing me a coke and some little man all confused and telling his kids to go totheir room and after i opened my eye and thanked the lady for the coke i noticed it was billie and adrienne and i just looked shocked and billie was all like calm down are you ok and how did you get here and i said well i ran in and hid i didnt know anyone really was home im so sorry ill leave now and they said no! eat dinner we have extra food and i said that was ok as cool as it would be to eat with green days frontman and is family and that i loved all their cds i couldnt i already sorta broke in and they said no our door was open and you must stay and so we sat down at the table and i explained he whole running away and the cops and they laughed and said swwet yoiu got away! and i was just in awe and then i was hired as their babysitter and went outside and hung out with thier kids then billie drove me home and went and talked to my mom and she just said well she can still babysit for you but next time if a kis come to your house you should call their parents and billie laughed and said yeah whatever she looked hungry . . . then i wole up it was a wonderful dream!

^Wow interesting

I forgot the rest of mine :(

Archived