Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had plenty of GD DAYdreams.....they refer to nasty things..heheh

Guest 16PaperLanterns

the other night i had a dream that i was playing guitar and billie showed up and was like "can you play me some songs?" so then i started playing Good Riddance 'cause it's easy, but i forgot how to play all of the chords. then billie just looked at me, then smiled and said "aw, well it was nice of you to try."

Mmm... Mike rubbing back-y-ness...

haha yes. :wub: i kept looking back at him like 'wtf' and he just looked at me and winked a few times and was like 'sup lady' :blink:

whats really crazy,is that I never dream bout Green day :mellow:

^ Your now officially a weirdo!! :P

No affence though! :lol:

haha yes. i kept looking back at him like 'wtf' and he just looked at me and winked a few times and was like 'sup lady'

Baha! :lol: I want that dream bitch!! :P

I used quick post as im too lazy to do it properly so thats why its fucked up quoting!! :P

I HAD A DREAM THAT THEYRE CAR BROKE DOWN AND THEY CAME TO MY HOUSE TO SPEN THE NIGHT!!! aND WE ALL HUNG OUT.............HAHA :D

i dont think i've ever had a dream about green day... or maybe i just forgot as soon as i woke up... :blink:

I've had two,

1) I was in a random room somewhere and me and Billie were about to do 'stuff' when my sister comes in and said I had go, so Billie gives me a belt to remember him by and my sister nicks it and loses it and the rest of the dream I just spent shouting at her and whining to my gran that my sister's lost Billie Joes belt.

2) I'm backstage and everything is white, Billie comes along and I hug him and he gives me a quick kiss, then Adrienne comes along and hugs me and gives me a kiss too!? And I'm like eh? then woke up. That's all.

i also had two dreams

1. well i leave in town that will be the last place in world that green day may have a concert ther but i dreamt green day was having a concert in my city and it was second greenday concert in here. when billie joe was up there he had a panic attack and fell down into the population.

2. so as my city is all above greenday had a concert in this dream too :P . they had a concert and i was there this time i was realy near the stage. after concert greenday wanted to take some girls to the back of stage. billie joe was choosing the girls. but any thing i did such as jumping infront of him or any other things he didnt choos me :blush: then me and my friend went to ask for autograph mike and tre where realy kind esp tre but billie joe acted realy weird he didnt care at all.

after watching potc 1 again yesterday i had a dream about the island scene... tre was jack and fell into the fire and like caught fire and i was elizabeth and rescued him. then he gave me his hands because he was so happy to be alive :/

it was a little weird, i must say.

Wait, can you day dream with your eyes closed and count it as a dream?

If so then once:

They were playing at i have no idea and the crowd started attack GD so I turned into this evil monster thingy and killed all of the fans and went back stage to "meet" GD heheh

I had a dream once my teacher died. About a week later I found out she had cancer, she died 3 weeks after.

That was quite scary, perhaps a coinsidence?

haha yes. :wub: i kept looking back at him like 'wtf' and he just looked at me and winked a few times and was like 'sup lady' :blink:

:lol: you just made my day

I apologize for laughing at your painful dreams. :\

haha. bravo. you might know me as my_love_to_st_jimmy and i can just say i wrote that i dreamt bj kissing me and i almost threw up. then try to guess what happened few days ago when i had a fuckin sex dream!!!! o...m...F...G!!!!!! thank god i was too shocked to do ANYTHING. but yeah okay it felt good so what? it still disguist me. me and my sick pervert brain... damn that emagination!!!

I had a dream once my teacher died. About a week later I found out she had cancer, she died 3 weeks after.

That was quite scary, perhaps a coinsidence?

don't think so. :eyebrows:

Guest Billie_Joe_Lover27

I had i dream i was the drummer for Green day but it wasn't green day it was Billie Joe and his wife and their two sons!! they were all a band!! my friend was the bass guitar and Billie's son didn't like me and said i wasn't a true green day fan so i got mad!! then i said goodbye to Billie joe without an autograph so i ran and ran to catch up with him and them i woke up when i found him!!never gpt the autograph though! :(

I had i dream i was the drummer for Green day but it wasn't green day it was Billie Joe and his wife and their two sons!! they were all a band!! my friend was the bass guitar and Billie's son didn't like me and said i wasn't a true green day fan so i got mad!! then i said goodbye to Billie joe without an autograph so i ran and ran to catch up with him and them i woke up when i found him!!never gpt the autograph though! :(

at least you didnt start make out w/ Billie who had no penis.....

i had a dream billie joe was beaten to death with a base ball bat...it was sad...

i had a dream billie joe was beaten to death with a base ball bat...it was sad...

Damn, why do I have to laugh?

Billie Joe beaten to death by a baseball bat?

That is sad.

:lol:

I have had two. No, three!

First, I was backstage, except their backstage was a recording studio, and they were about to go onstage, but Billie couldn't decide which guitar to use, so he was asking me, and I pointed to a flying V guitar, and he said, "Great, ok" and then ran off. Then I woke up.

Second dream was I was reading Tré's autobiography, and then it came to a section about Claudia, and then I WAS Claudia, and I was looking back on how great Tré was, and it was like I was speaking to a camera or something, but I was reading the book. It was weird.

The third one was again, they were about to go on stage, and I was wearing a Pansy Division shirt, and Billie said "Go and buy me one for the concert, but hurry, because we're on in 2 minutes" and then I went and there wasn't a queue, but there were loads of people in the way, and I finally got one, and it took ages to pay, and I ran back, and he put it on, and it had loads of holes in, so I had to take it back, and then I was ages again, and he had to go on without a shirt.

Archived