Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

ok this is really fuxed up. ok. i dreamed that he was like my parent! it was the weirdest f*** ing thing! he came home and asked where mom was and i was like... what? and the he was like... months on the road and i dont even get a hug? and it just kept going in that direction. it was odd :/

that would be soo cool...if that really happened...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had one dream...that i was at his house..but i was at skool though...anyways he showed me Jakobs room, and right next to it was Adie's room..Billie told me to be quite..i didn't quit understand what was going on...we went into another room..all of a sudden Billie was naked..but he didn't have anything (if you know what i mean)..but we started to make out and i woke up....., so he was cheating on Adie w/ me...:/

erm im not that obsessed with them yet. the only thing that happens in my dreams is that i hear random songs being played because i fell asleep with my music on

i just had one that i met billie joe in a concert and after that we became firends and that he came to my house and took me to places and etc. but it was kinda cool! :)

Has anyone ever dreamed they fell over or something and you get a funny feeling in your belly, Like when your on a Rolar Coaster?

Has anyone ever dreamed they fell over or something and you get a funny feeling in your belly, Like when your on a Rolar Coaster?

no..at least not yet..but my friend..she likes oh um final destination i think? and she had a dream that she was on a rollar coaster, and it flew off the tracks..just from watching that commercial..

Once I had a dream that I saw Green Day at a toy shop...and that Billie was bold.

what? :blink:

ive had a few weird gd dreams but i had a freaky dream last night

zac efron was in my house and he cooked mac ans cheese and i got an autograph its weird

cuz i dont even like him but maby subconciously i do or something.......nooooooooooooooo

Once I had a dream that I saw Green Day at a toy shop...and that Billie was bold.

bold WTF does that mean

I don't know. I have strange dreams. I can't remember it fully, but that's all I remember...It's only a dream.

im not sure if i posted this already,but i had a dream that tre didnt want his hair in a fauxhawk so i kept trying to put it up and he wouldnt let me,but right before i woke up i got it and i ran my fingers through his hair :happy:

(this would be so freakin akward if they read this thread)

Fuck... thats weird...

I have never had nightmares about Green Day..

Billie trying to kill you...

I only have dreams of Billie to saving me from a bloddy scarey monster

ah its funny i have alot of dreams about green day. i think ive posted here but ive had a few more since then.

i had a dream tre and bj were at my house (dunno where mike was) i walked in on them in my mums room and they were on top of each other and they looked awkward when i walked in and i jumped on top of them and was like 'hey whats up?' damn i wish that was real :eyebrows:

and i had another dream mcr & green day were performing at my school. mcr were playing she and green day were playing she will be loved by maroon 5 :/ it seemed normal in my dream

I once had a dream that Billie Joe and his family moved in next door.

so did I, and I had a dream I won this competion,and i went back stage and hung out with them,then i got to go on stage with them, dring concert,then i got to go backstage again. after that they let me hang around with them for 7 days.and tre asked me if he should die his hair blond again.then on the 7th day,well billie kissed me.

YEA IN MY DREAMS,HES NEVER GOING TO DO THAT IN REAL LIFE!! :down:

Uh, I had this dream pretty much recently...

It was weird.

Well, first I met Mike. he was nice and all, and I took a picture with him and stuff. then I met Billie Joe, but he didn't want to take a picture with me. then I met Tre and he also didn't want to take a picture with me. then I met Frankito ( :mellow: ) and for some reason I thought that he's actually Tre cause he looked like him, so I asked him "again" to take a picture with me and he refused but I kept asking him to, and during the dream he just got smaller and smaller ( :huh: ) and then he looked like Frankito and then I figured out it's not Tre and went to the real Tre and said "so you tricked me." and then I just thought that he and Billie Joe hate me. and I didn't like that.

So Mike's the only one who's nice? :lol:

My god yes! Loads of times, i hate that feeling

I had one last night that I was at a GD concert, and at first I was all the way in the back of the crowd and really mad because I wanted to be closer. Then it got less crowded and I got right nect to the stage, and was thinking about reaching out to touch Billie but then I thought he probably wouldn't like it. So I was standing there watching him (he was sitting in a chair) and then he was like "Uh guys I'm trying to smoke weed right now so would you mind leaving for a while?" So we all left. It was weird.

that's what i wanna know!

Maybe they meant to say old

i had a dream where i was in the grocery store buying like 1000 cans of soda and billie was the cashier. and tre was trying to jack my soda. and mike kept rubbing my back. it was really really weird.

Archived