Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

I dreamed that I was playing a gig w/ my band and I started playing Hitchin' a Ride. Then I turned into Billie Joe and I was suddenly on that big ass stage that Green Day plays on.

I wish...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie had a magic wand

he waved it and made me a guitar

the end.

the only dream ive had about green day is that they came to my school

In this dream I dreamed about the Billie Joe’s his kids and his wife lived next door to me, they were great neighbors, and we had them all over for dinner on one Friday night w/ dessert, I made chicken piccata ( a chicken in lemon and whine sauce dish) and Crème Brule!

it was more of a daydream on a long car ride home yesterday

I dreamt that me and my friends were going to a GD concert. We got there 3 hours early and were the only ones in the parking lot, so I pulled out my acoustic guitar and started playing poprocks and coke and my friends were singing along and we were just having fun, passing the time by. then another car comes with a bunch of guys and they hear us so they come over and sing with us and we're just having fun waiting til the doors open when I see across the parking lot where the tour bus is parked that Billie walks out. But instead of me running over there, he hears us and starts to walk towards us, so I start running towards him and we start talking and I pretty much poured my heart out to him, saying stuff like how he's my hero and how im not just some psycotic girl and how much he changed me and then I started crying in tears of joy and then he gives me a hug and takes a picture with me. He says something like..."I love you" but not like the way your sick minds work, just like a thank you for being a fan kinda i love you , then I wake up.

I had a dream where I was on a Hoilday with my parents in Florida (I am going to Florida in October so that's where it came from)

And I went off on my own to go on a bigger ride, my family are all scardy cats so they would never go on a big ride. Anyway, I was about to get in the line when I saw tis kid sat on a wall, crying his little eyes out. He was about 7. So I went over and asked what was wrong, he said

" I've lost my mommy and daddy" I felt so sorry for him. I told him I'd help him look for them. He came up to me and held my hand. We were looking for about half an hour when the little boy shouted out "Mommy!" He let go of my hand and ran towards this lady, she picked him up and said " Oh, Jakob, I was so worried." Jakob told me to come over and the lady was Adrienne! I was like... Hi. Then she led up towards a fountian in the theme park and Billie and Joey were sat there.

Adrienne said to Billie I had helped Jakob. He was really happy and gave me a hug and kept saying

"Oh thanks a lot for finding my son!" I asked him

"Are you Billie Joe Armstrong, from Green Day?" He said yes and I gave him a big hug and he got a photo taken and autograph and stuff. Then they baught me a hot dog and I spent the rest of the day going on kiddies rides with Billie and the kids. It was fantastic! At the end of the day Billie said "thanks, I love you!" In a thanks for finding my kid way, not a sexual way or anything :eyebrows: .

I wish that dream was real.

I had a really weird Green Day dream a few nights ago.

I was going down a hill in a wagon chasing Tre. :blink:

I don't remember clearly.... but I saw Mike and his daughter taking their breakfast I think..... :blink:

I don't remember clearly...... but I think I saw Mike with his daughter Estelle taking breakfast.... :blink:

Guest 16PaperLanterns

whoa it came back. i thought it died!

well, just the other night i had a dream that... wait... that.... um... it's coming... oh yeah! ok, so in my dream

Billie Joe and Bette Midler record a mash of WMUWSE and 'From a Distance'. Ashton Kutcher shows up to help me and my class understand it. Then me and my friend Jen, who doesnt even like Green Day, go on a van to visit the hotel that Billie's staying at. We don't see Billie, but we do see Adie, who says hi. Jen and I get back in the van, and the driver turns out to be Adie. In her CD case are the songs Billie has written so far for the new CD.

after i woke up, i realized they were all All-American Rejects songs. O.o

I had a Dream that Green Day Had a concert (the location was where A Choir concert was for our School) Before the begain Tre' ( I was in First person view as him ) noticed that there was a Drumset, abass and an Guitar (apart from there's) in the corner of the stage (same place they where at the Choir concert ) Tre' called Billie and Mike over and as Tre' was tappin on the cymbal Billie grabbed a mic and said " these are Fuckin Crappy!!!" Tre' yanks the mic from him and says " (to Billie) These are crappy Ok then (rolling up his sleeves and saying to crowd) who wants to see me and Billie get it a Fight eh?" The crowd screamed and Mike took the Mic from Tre' and yelled " Both of you apologise to one another NOW!!!...and hug so they did ( Mind u i amstill in 1st person view as Tre' :eyebrows: )They the Dream Fast Forward to during Inter mission and now I am myself at last. I walk by Billie and Mike and They ask me of all people surrounding me to go get Tre' in the Back area and Tell him to get on stage. ( As i have the " I'm going to piss myself" feeling :blink: ) I go over to Tre' who is Signing Autographs and Yell "HEY TRE'!!! OVER HERE!!!" He walks/skips over and says "waddaya want?" I tell him that Billie and Mike need him back on stage "OK" he says and he grabs me and runs to the Stage With me in his Arms and places me right next to Billie and goes back to his drum set. Then Billie thanks me in front of this HUGE crowd and gives me a Backstage pass and a reward for getting Tre' there then at the end of the Concert...as i am walking towards the door....My Fuckin Damn ass alarm clock goes off!!!! I WAS PISSED FOR THE REST OF THAT DAY

:sleep: damn alarm clocks. hate it when that happens.

i had a dream that i was at a Green Day concert....but it was like we were back in the day....but Green Day had the look of today.... :/ i know.. but GD only played 5 songs...i saw the list but it was blurry.. but 'she' stuck out the most....

anyways after the show, Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre were lookin' like they were in the 1990's....Billie had blonde hair,but not as many tatoos. anyways Billie Joe was making fun of me, he was laughing at me..which pissed me off....after that..i don't rember much....

i had an embarrassing green day dream

tre was MY DOCTOR and he gave me a physical and looked in my underwear :blink: i woke up mortified!!!!!!!

also he gave me a physical on a softball or soccer field it was weird!!!!!!!!!! :down:

Damn it, that BJ throwing up on girl is a... real nightmare. But the one I had last night was even more horrifying: I was on some kind of playground, talking with Billie Joe and all that shit. And suddenly he kissed me... I stayed in shock. Couldn't believe what disgusting crap my twisted mind can make. And to make things worse, after some time when he was close enough I pulled that damn red tie of his to me and kissed him. A big. French. Kiss. He stepped back and played cat and mouse all the fuckin time before I woke up... I was sick when I woke up.... And somehow my silver cross came of my necklace.... Devil jobs... Ewwwww.... I'll NEVER forget this retarded dream

I dreamt BJ's wife's pregnant for the 3rd time. He wasn't very happy about it.... That was confusing.... And that I met him in some kind of backstage.... And some other things like that

I had a dream about mike drint and his daughter the lived in the same street as I did, and my family happened to see them both at a car show, mike was drinking coffee and eating donuts! and that I got to baby sit her once, and as an reward for looking after her for 3 times he gave me an years worth of Krispy kreame and Mocha’s and gave me bass lesson and a bass guitar!

the other night i dreamed that i was walking through our house where we used to live, and there were so many people there but i didn't know any of them. i was kinda starting to freak out, and then i saw tre doing cartwheels down the hall, so i followed him. mike was standing by the stairs, and he was like "i've been looking all over for you! billie wanted to see you" so i was like, "okay.." i looked up and billie was standing at the top of the stairs. i went up there and he gave me a hug, and then this country music started playing and me and billie started slow-dancing. then i woke up.

it was very, very strange.

Guest 16PaperLanterns

i had a dream that my parents died (or something) and the only people who would take me in were the Armstongs. billie was really quiet and only shyly said 'hi' to me a few time. adie, in the meantime, was showing me all of these funny pictures of billie that would make me feel better. i think joey and jakob were running around being crazy like my brother. i was really depressed the entire time.

I've had two so far in the first one tey are haveing a concert in the back of my schooland so I'm pushing my way through the very, very big crowd towards the stage and when I finally get there I reach my hand up for Billie to touch and when he does I'm not looking at him but I know he's smiling at me.And then I woke up

In the seconde one For some reason I had a step dad and for some reason my mom wasn't their so I get sent to live with my real dad which turns out to be Billie Joe. So on the first day of school just before he drops me off we stop at a gas station and when he comes back out I ask him did he get my cigaretts (which is also weird cause I don't smoke) So he told me no then I said if he didn't get my cigaretts Iwould scream so loud the whole island would here me then he ran out of the car faster then anything. And ofcourse then I woke up.

a few nights ago, in between other dreams, i dreamt i was in the recocd store and saw a mike dirnt solo album @_@

no but i had a dream of giving jim morrison head last night, pretty ironic since i listened to nico and then the doors before i went to sleep

I had a dream that me and my Friend and Tre were in a car, and my friend who cant drive was driving and I forget what else happend but me and Tre were sitting in the back of the car, thats all I remember...

Oh my.....

well tre was a girl for maybe 5 minutes in holiday...

but still...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived