Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

^ah ahahha :lol:

um..last night if I can remember it, dealt with me and Billie.....ah fuck I cant remember

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fucked with Billie Joe...This is not a dream...I have a video

I can already feel your jealousy. It feels so good.

ok. the other night, i had a dream that billie joe was my dad and adie was my mom. and randomly, this one annoying smarty pants at my school was my fraturnal twin. then my younger brother mike was fraturnal twins with joey and my other brother jared was a fraturnal twin with jakob - cause they're all pretty much the same age. i thought it was really cool when i woke up that i dreamt billie joe was my dad but afterwards i realized if he was my dad then it'd be gross cause i'd think my dad was hot.

oh yeah, trust me...the teenies will be jealous.

cuz' Billy Jo isss sooooooooooo kreakiinnn hawt!!!!!1111!!!1 it'z like wow

by the way...nice picture there haha

haha I have a great idea

put Billie's face on your ava

it would be a great ava :whistling:

haha I have a great idea

put Billie's face on your ava

it would be a great ava :whistling:

yea. that would be a good idea since, i think i can safely say, everyone thinks you are full of crap... :D

(i always like to put a nice smily at times like these)

this is soooo gonna get deleted...

i had a dream that me and my friends katie and amy were on a plane and billie joe tre and mike came and sat beside us and they told us we should start a band and they would teach us how to play our instuments and stuff it was the best dream ever lol! :D

no green day dreams for me. i've never been that obsessed.

another dream i had was me and my friends maris and evann were so wasted and we were partying with green day and he had a couple of joints with them and we egg a policemans car and them we get sent to jail werid eh! :thumbsup:

i have quite a few dreams about Green Day but my weirdest was that they came to my school and played in the hall. Then they got me and my mate Lucy on the stage and i played guitar, then Lucy played bass. Then Mike and Billie jump off stage and watch us.

Next thing i know i'm in a tent and i find a felt tip with Billie's name on it, so i go and give it to him and he says 'wow, that's cool.' and kisses me. And then Mike turns into my dad and starts screaming then Tre dresses up as my mom and joins in screaming. Then i woke up.

I also realized that Billie looked exctly like he did when he was in Milton Keyens and never let his arms down. they were always in the air....?

yea. that would be a good idea since, i think i can safely say, everyone thinks you are full of crap... :D

(i always like to put a nice smily at times like these)

this is soooo gonna get deleted...

if im full of crap then i must be spreading the love :D

one night i was writing that song and had problems with the chorus cause it sounded kinda crappy. when i went to bed that night i dreamt that billie was sitting in my room with me. he told me how to improve the chorus for my song and played it and it sounded awesome. so when i got up the next morning i tried to remember what billie had told me in my dream and played it on my guitar and it sounded really good. :blink:

kinda scary to me :ph34r:

Tehe, i have about two dreams relating to Green Day a week so no, i wont write them all down. But i did post one before that was ace! This one though, is sorta different.

Ok, i was out shopping with my mates and we were in Blue Banana. Billie walked in and saw that i had my Green Day bag on with tons of badges on it. He walked over and said, ''I guess your afan then ay?'' AAnd i just was like, '' :mellow: My, god. Uh.. Yeh, yeh i am. Think your a great musician.'' And then my mates were just laughing at me as i was bright red. Billie said, ''Thanks, thats kinda sweet. If you dotn mind, could you like show me around, i have no idea where im going...'' I obviously agreed and showed him around. After about three hours with him, he asked if i want to go to the hotel he was staying at so he could show me a few songs he had written for the new album, called something like 'Sex, Drugs & Hang Overs'. So i went back to his hotel with one of my friends, Sarah. She was all hyper and shit, acting like a prat and i was just sat there on Billies bed talking to him about the songs he had written. ''These are truely cool, you should put these ones on the album i think *points at different songs*'' Billie laughed and said, ''Those were actually the ones i like the most, you have a real eye for great music.'' I went red and stuff. He then took Sarah home in his car and then it was just me and him. We were talking about what bands we like and stuff. I didnt know half the bands he was naming as they were bands that were new when he was in his twenties. I named what i liked and he said, ''Yeh, My Chem are a great bunch of guys, they are in the hotel you know, if you want you can go meet them.'' I agreed and we turned back. When we got to the room, All of MCR were there and Mike & Tre. I was like Oh. My. God! I just walked in and sat on the floor infront of them, a few of them were on the bed, Tre, Mike and Gerard were on the floor. Billie sat next to me and the load of us just stared chatting. It was then 1 in the morning, my mum was calling me worried sick and i asked Billei to take me home. He did and when he stopped the car he came up to the front door to explain what happened. He kissed me on the cheek and say, ''See you some other time and i will send you some tickets to the next gig near here. Back stage passes included. I will send like 5 tickets, yeh?'' I said yeh, thanks and he went down to his car and went off. My mum was asking why i didnt phone or any thing but she was also like, ''It was sweet of him to explain and stuff, just dont do it again!'' (dream gets dirty and i aint gunna mention how... No no nothing gross at all but thats mine for my use only :shifty: )

i had a dream last night i was in a swimming pool in my grandmas backyard and tre was there. i was all excited and wanted to talk to him but i had to leave to go to a nine inch nails concert. when i got to the concert i had no tickets so i went back to talk to tre but he was gone and the place was deserted and a bomb had blown up. it was quite a wtf dream.

once adrienne and billie joe were going into my mums work.

there would of been more to that but that's all i remember.

with billie i bet :wink:

i know how to make myslef dream what i want...i just think about whatever it is i want to dream about right before i fall asleep :eyebrows:

same here, great fun doing that :P

i ve had two about green day, i was at a random concert with only about 5 other people and they had gone back a few years to about dookie time and i watched them, then at the end all thre of them stood in a line and kissed me on my cheeks like 3 times each, i just went up and down the line. i could actually feel their stubbles, was weird

i also dreamt billie and family (kids and all) came to my house and my cousins were there and one of my cousins asked joey to sit on her lap and he went all shy and ran over to me :ermm: then i went outside with my grandma (???) into a field. i never got to say bye to billie joe though, cos by the time i had gotten out of the field with my grandma my mum was driving them back to the bus stop

eish thats long...

i had this dream the other night , and it scared me :blink:

it was like a trailer for a up coming movie or somethin....

NARRATOR - Everything was swell, until everythinng fell apart

Then it shows you billiejoe,mike and tre' sitting at a press converence and tre' says "yes, we r splitting up"

:o:o:o:o

NARRATOR - But Andres knows something is up. It's now up to him and all of GDC to save them.

starring andres as andres

and all members of GDC as all members of GDC

and jack black as the evil dude

Together, they rise up and find out the REAL reason behind this tragedy and fix it. Can they bring Green Day together again? only time will tell.

"GREEN DAY COMMUNITY, THE REVOLUTION" rated 15 contains very bad language and violence.

:blink:

Here's mine....It was at a Green Day concert (the concert was a the same plce as a Choir concert I had to go to) As it was about to start Tre' (I was in first person view as him) found a Drumset, Bass and Electric Guitar in the corner of the stage ( thats there it was located at the Choir concert)Tre' calls Billie and Mikey over and as he was tapping on the cymbal Billie grabs the mic and says " these are fuckin crappy!!!" Tre' yanks the Mic out of Billies Hands and says "( to billie) These are Crappy?!?! OK then (to crowd) Who wants ta see me and Billie get in a Fight here eh?!?!" the Crowd screams and Mikey grabs the mic away from Tre' and says " You two!!! Apologies RIGHT NOW!!!...and hug" so they did ( Mind you I was in first pesron view as Tre' :eyebrows: ) Then the dream fast forwards to during the intermission (And I'm myself again YAY!!! ^_^) I walk by Billie and Mikey and they ask me of all people to go get Tre' in the backstage area and bring him on stage (and I had the "Im gonna wet my pants" feeling :blink: ) I ran over there finally find Tre' signing autographs and yell " HEY Tre'!! Over here!!!!" he walks over and says " Waddaya want?" then I tell him the Billie and Mikey need him on stage again. He says OK grabs me and runs to the stage with me in his arms and he put me down on stage next to Billie and goes back to his Drumset. Then BJ Thanks me in front of the HUGE crowd and gives me back stage passes. Then when the Concert was over..... right as i was about to go into the back stage door.....My fucking alarm goes off!!!!>_<

oh yes. i have green day sex dreams all the fucking time.

do daydreams count..? cuz I have plenty of those.. just never in actual 'dreams' :P

I had one dream a while ago. It's short, but it was weird. Billie was simply chasing me around my house with a knife, trying to kill me. No idea why the hell he was doing it, but it scared me. :ph34r:

And, my frind told me about a dream she had that Billie was her dad, and was making her a peanut butter & banana sammich, while wearing a suit.

yes ive had a dream with tre cool where we were on a boat...i no weird and billie joe and mike left me and tre in a room together nad we fucked....yea it was awesome then i woke up adn went bazck to sleep HAD THE SAME DREAM but with billie joe it was SWEET! :wub:

I had a Dream that Green Day Had a concert (the location was where A Choir concert was for our School) Before the begain Tre' ( I was in First person view as him ) noticed that there was a Drumset, abass and an Guitar (apart from there's) in the corner of the stage (same place they where at the Choir concert ) Tre' called Billie and Mike over and as Tre' was tappin on the cymbal Billie grabbed a mic and said " these are Fuckin Crappy!!!" Tre' yanks the mic from him and says " (to Billie) These are crappy Ok then (rolling up his sleeves and saying to crowd) who wants to see me and Billie get it a Fight eh?" The crowd screamed and Mike took the Mic from Tre' and yelled " Both of you apologise to one another NOW!!!...and hug so they did ( Mind u i amstill in 1st person view as Tre' :eyebrows: )They the Dream Fast Forward to during Inter mission and now I am myself at last. I walk by Billie and Mike and They ask me of all people surrounding me to go get Tre' in the Back area and Tell him to get on stage. ( As i have the " I'm going to piss myself" feeling :blink: ) I go over to Tre' who is Signing Autographs and Yell "HEY TRE'!!! OVER HERE!!!" He walks/skips over and says "waddaya want?" I tell him that Billie and Mike need him back on stage "OK" he says and he grabs me and runs to the Stage With me in his Arms and places me right next to Billie and goes back to his drum set. Then Billie thanks me in front of this HUGE crowd and gives me a Backstage pass and a reward for getting Tre' there then at the end of the Concert...as i am walking towards the door....My Fuckin Damn ass alarm clock goes off!!!! I WAS PISSED FOR THE REST OF THAT DAY

And, my frind told me about a dream she had that Billie was her dad, and was making her a peanut butter & banana sammich, while wearing a suit.

That kinda scares me...

The weirdest dream I have ever had with Green Day is probally.........

Well. It was old school Green Day, and they were playing in my school hall, and They made me come up on stage with my ex-bestfriend, Jamie, and I was playing Bass and Doing Vocals, and Jamie was playing guitar, and Tre was still on Drums.

We played Knowladge, Basket Case (even though they were younger than that? :blink:) and Longivew (again they were younger :blink:) and It was all good and stuff...

And then Billie Joe got up on stage and like, said that was the best he'd seen play in a while, and everyone was cheering, and Billie Joe like. handed me a bass signed by Mike, and it was all swell and stuff.

and then, like, it was as if the set of my school dropped, and it was just me and Billie Joe in my back garden in France, and Billie Joe was like "OMG I LOVE YOU" and I was like "I love you too" and we hugged, and made out. and then We went to this lake which is down the road from my house in France, and we held hands, and hung out, and Played guitar and Bass and just talked about how much we had in common and stuff.

and then My ex-bestfriend Jamie fucked everything up and it was saddening. But Billie Joe said he Loved me and that it was nice knowing me, and maybe sometime in the future we could meet up again and hangout somtime.

Best dream ever. :D

I drempt I was trying to dream about Green Day. Then my mind came up with a screwed up pic of ISH...

Archived