Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

Guest ~GhOsT~

i have Green DAy dreams...2 of them were sex dreams...they were so detailed! :blink: it was kool but creepy

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sleep buisiness was all fucked up. Billie should have had the short one, Mike the big couch, and Tre coulda slept on the floor. Your subconscious is weird...

Yeah I thought that... Dam my subconscious!

I had dream about Billie Joe one time. Me and my mom were home alone, and we were both really bored. Then Billie Joe shows up at our front door with a handfull of DVDs. Him and my mom started to watch a movie, and for some reason I left the room. I went into my parents bedroom and started playing with barbies. :blink: After the movie was over, and Billie Joe was about to leave, I felt really bad for missing my chance to hang out with him. Before he went out the door, I ran in the room and told him that GD was my favorite band. He gave me a hug, then left.

I envy you... :eyebrows:

:D:P:lol::wub:

I once dreamt that I was in GD - it was a weird but fucking good dream

yesterday I had a dream....I dreamed that Elvis Presley is alive.

It's not about Green Day, I know...but I don't care so shut up

i had this weird dream last night were i was just standing outside my house minding myown business.

Then my friend Lisa comes out the house and says "c'mon we're gonna miss the gd concert!" and my face is like > :lol::D Then i notice my lace is untied and i say "go ahead i'll catch up, not as if i'll miss anything".

And as i'm tie-ing my lace Mike just runs up to me covered in blood and starts panicing really bad. "T...T..Tre' tried to murder me and he killed billiejoe! " At this point Mike starts crying very loud, and ppl in the street are starting to stare :ermm: and i'm like WTF!!! worst thing is ppl were walking by and not bothering to look at Mike. So i pick him up, call an ambulance and wait . While we're waiting Mike says "Here's what happened, Biiliejoe took my bass and was pretending he could play it and stuff, so i thought i'd go on tre's drums. Then Tre' walked in and said "*gollum voice* NO!! MY PRECIOUS!!" and then he just tookhis drumstick, stuffed it in a pencil sharpener and stabbed it into billie, then he decked on me and slashed me down the side of my face!"

Then Lisa came running back and said "hey you're gonna-......wow, what happened to him?"

then she says "so, r u guys still gonna play? cause i payed my life savings to fucking see u play godammit! :pinch::pinch: "

then Mike magically makes his bass appear and whacks her in the head with it, and she dies, then he says

"do u like donuts?"

and i'm like >>> :D ........ :) .... :blink: ..... :ermm: ....

After I read that at like midnight last night, I went to sleep and dreamed something similar.

I was walking to the Exxon next to my boyfriend's house and when we got there, Mike had a gun and was holding up the store. He was shouting about Hobbits.

Then he looked at Billie Joe, said "Short, underfed hobbitses!" and shot him in the stomach. Then Tre walked out of the bathroom in nurse uniform and went over to Billie Joe and started licking the blood off him. Then he walked up to Mike and spit Billie Joe's blood in his eyes.

Then Mike melted and I buy a SoBe and step over Billie Joe's corpse to leave...

before i went to a green day concert i had night mares like every night for a month that i missed it or it really sucked.

i had this dream one time that they were all at my house, but it wasnt really my house, and i was having a garage sale, and tre had brownies and he wanted me to eat it...they were all laughing and just waiting. i didnt eat it. wierd.

Well one time I had this dream that a few of my friends, a few other kids I didn't know and I were at this really really small show and Green Day barely played anything but I guess I did nice for the band and Billie Joe gave me a Green Day pencil case, pencils, pins... and other abnormal stuff. I'm telling you it's an unhealthy obsession.

I had this dream last night that was a mixture of Cribs and Desperate Housewives....one minute we were being shown around Billie's house by this weird lady, the next i was the maid there, and i ended up taking care of his kids (very like the last episode of DH i saw) only his kids were brats, and they looked like Lynnette's kids in the show. And then i know Billie did something with the maid that he shouldn't have done (only i don't think i was the maid then...) and i think that's where i woke up. It was only because i saw a picture last night of some girl apparently outside of Billie's house.

:huh: last night i had this dream...

i was having a normal,boring day at school then the headtecher said that my teacher was unwell (i hoped he would die :dry: ) so we are all sitting there waiting for the new temporary teacher then low and be hold Mike Dirnt walks in with an Austrailian accent :blink: and says "Well Hello Class," but he sounded like Steve Irwin, then he said " I'm Steve Irwin's Brother :happy: " then i turn too talk to my friend about bass guitarsand Mike's face was like :woot: what is that ? Then all of a sudden i'm in a flower field then i seen Mike and a bass guitar with legs :huh: running in slow motion and hugging each other like fucking lovers.

Then Billie Joe and Tre just appear and start dancing throwing flower over my head :huh: Then i get a shot gun and shot myself in the head.

and then i woke up

i did not like that dream :blink:

yup...i have weird dreams....basser that was some funny dream :lol:

basser, what the fuck? ahahha :lol:

uh....last night me and Billie made cookies :happy:

my GD dreams are always rated like PG I never have the "great" dreams

I had not long a go a couple of dreams about them they played a concert at my what was to be know as my middle school but it actually for some reason turned out to be my hogh school( yes my middle school and high school switched places) on was a conert during the AI era,(the first one), the second one happend to be the Nrmond to Waring era, my teacher were the secerity gurads and policemen for the event, at first I couldnt get in becuase they thought my ticket was fake when I showed it to them, so they didnt let me in, then finally 5 minute before it started I snuck in and got a good set, in the first, I happpend to get the last spot in the first row, then as green day were leaveing I just got to them in time fo ask for their autographes, becuase by accident I missed the autograph signing, so they gave there autograph, and Tre asked me " would you like to go w/ us and help us out w/ our band?" I said "yes" so I went and ending up moveing to cali not far from them and become good buds! :woot:

lol my green day dreams are always hilarious... ive had a few about them

one dream i had was green day went to jail for smuggling drugs into canada and everyone was yelling at tre lol

then i had another one that i was going to sport for school and we were doing basketball and billie joe was our teacher and i was like OMG ITS BJ! but no one else cared and we were playing basketball at the beach for some reason then i kept annoying him and he got pissed at me so i went to apologise and then he kissed me :wub: and tre came and started humping him :blink: teeheehee

Lets see...

I've had BJ sex dreams a lot lately. Last night, I dreamed about athreesom-Me(Duh),Tre and Billie Joe. That was weird...

Another time...BJ sung to me...but...well...it was more of a hate song than a love song. I cried in that one. It reminds me of Platypus. I remember I called him 'dickweed' before left crying tho(Why the Fuck did I do that?ug!)

This one dream was weird...Billie Joe stabbed me with a dagger. He huged me..but when I went in for the hug...He Fucking stabbed me! I was playing Chrono Cross For the PS1 that night. I have a PS2...But it still kicks ass to play...PLAY IT DAMN IT! This Guy Serge(You play as him) stabs a girl by the name of Kid(Most likely austraian). Think of it as a Final Fantasy Type game. Anyway...That was a nightmare...I never died tho... :unsure:

That's just part of them...way more to tell..but that would take WAY too long.

basser, what the fuck? ahahha :lol:

uh....last night me and Billie made cookies :happy:

my GD dreams are always rated like PG I never have the "great" dreams

ahahah ...how abput 12A dreams? they aren't so bad lol :lol:

My Green Day dreams...

They involve Tre and an Orange Mocha Frappuchino :whistling:

My Green Day dreams...

They involve Tre and an Orange Mocha Frappuchino :whistling:

hmmm...why doesn't that suprise me :rolleyes:

ive only had one dream about green day and it was after the fisrt time i saw the american idiot video. i was still preppy then :sick: and in my dream the green slime was flooding my house and strange hobos were in my house before the slime came. it was one messed up dream, but even when i was preppy :sick: i still didnt mind green day being in my house with hobos and green slime :P !!!!

I had a dream about Mike the other nigh we where just friends, then years passed and we started dating, then the best thing happened as I was coming home from work I got a call on my Cell phone it was Mike he told me to meet him at Macaroni Grill, then he after dinner and dessert he toke me on the beach at sunset and he got one knee and proposed and I said yes, so our we had our wedding 3 moths later, and we ended up raising a happy family we had one child a daughter and we named Mary Jean!

i dreamt the some bonehead at work challenged me to put all of green day's album names in one sentence. i thought about it so much that i woke up. i thought for about an hour and came up with all of their albums in three sentences or less. here it is.

WARNING! beware of the NIMRODic AMERICAN IDIOT. an INSOMNIAC who spends 1,000 HOURS KERPLUNKing SLAPPY DOOKIE everywhere. Causing SMOOTH SHENANIGANS INTERNATINALly and has 39 SUPERHITS.

Now i know that International Superhits and Shenanigans aren't really albums but it's the only way i could fit 39 smooth in there.

I know it's gonna change when the new album comes out.

anyway that's my most recent green day dream

Archived