Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

You are a teenie! You are 13 dear!

I know, I mean I might sound like a crazy obsessed freak who thinks of marrying them.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've had lots!:::

the wierdest 1 i've had was when tre was giving me an evil look.....like he wanted 2 kill me...(i could only see his face)......but i liked it!! :eyebrows:

also, that mike n billie were @ some random place (idk where) playing 'minority' i think. neway, there was a small crowd of about 7 ppl around them & i was looking around the ppl trying 2 get a better view of them.......i never did :(

1 time i dreamt that billie was on stage @ some gym....& 4 some reason i new that the show was over. so i went up 2 billie while he was puttin his stuff up & i said, 'hii!!' ........he just smiled, said hey, then waved... :wub: .......then mike was in a gym, which looked the same, & it appeared he was teaching a class! he looked stressed, so i was hesitant about approaching him........then all of a sudden we were somewhere else & mike was better so i hugged him! <3.......then all 3 of em were 2gether so i said hi 1 last time be4 i woke up!

last but not least (im sure),,i dreamt that billie was playing "when i come around" on an organ.........but it sounded exactly the same as the cd version! i thot that was funny.......haha

k that's all folks *waves*

I know, I mean I might sound like a crazy obsessed freak who thinks of marrying them.

ooooo o o o alright I see now. That is better.

I had reoccuring dreams for 2 weeks that played out like a story.

They were about my mom having an affair with Billie Joe after my older brother was born and my mom and 'dad' kept it a secret from me for 13 years until finally telling me. They sent me to California for the summer to bond with Billie Joe and I found out a lot of things. It was really really weird.

i had some wierd dream last night where i had won a contest or something i think, or i just found them, im not sure. But it was the three gys and me and we were under this big bridge, possibly part of a water dam. We were making logos for each of us and spraying them on the walls, then we hung out. Before the end i jokingly called Billie a midget, which he found really funny then hugged them and left. Strange dream :huh:

had this one last night:

so I am a GD concert. and Billie was advertising those new necklaces from Adeline. He was wearing all of them and the key one was on his nose, like a nose ring. weird. Then he noticed I was wearing one with my adeline tank top, so the next thing I know Im laying on my belly on the stage. Billie's doing the same next to me, and my mom is on the other side of billie. we're just laying there on the stage. then all of the sudden, my nose ring falls out. and im scared to put it back in, so Billie puts it in for me. next thing I know, me and Billie are in his black bmw convertible and we pull up to this house. Theres a guy outside and Billie starts talking to him- it was his neighbor. The neighbor asks who I am. I tell him my name and where im from blah blah. Then me, the neighbor and Billie walk into the backdoor of his house. and Adriennes right there, I immediatly shake her hand and say "Mrs Armstrong, i just want to shake your hand, its a pleasure to meet you" then we walk up two stairs into a small living room. I just sit there and then Jakob comes in with a toy catalog and says something about a "flappy cat" and its some toy that has a cat that lights up. Then Joey comes in and I tell billie he's a spittin image of him. He laughs and then we sit for dinner. Adrienne made grilled chicken, corn, and mashed potatoes. I was really polite and kept saying how good the food was and just being the sweetest kid yet. Then after dinner me and the kids color, and play and talk about spongebob.

so then its time for bed, I sleep in the guest bedroom and the next morning I wake up and Adrienne asks me what I like for breakfast. I tell her I dont like eggs so I just have bacon and toast. Then me, Billie, and the kids get ready to go out for the day. As I get my shoes on I hear Adrienne tell Billie "Kelsey is such a sweet girl." Then Billie says "she is, I wish she could stay longer, she could be our babysitter" Then Billie says "well we're gonna go out for a while" Then Adrienne says "well not for too long I wanna take her shopping" ( :woot: )

Then we go out in Billie's old white car (I forget the name, some 60's car) Billie asks where I want to go, I just tell him "you tell me, take me to the best places in town" So we just drive around and I talk to Joey and Jakob about old Nickelodeon shows that used to be on.

then I woke up... :mellow:

I dreamt once that Billie, Mike and Tre all moved into the house next door to me. They came round one day to get to know there neighbours and i gave them a tour of my house. When we went into my room, they noticed all of my Green Day stuff and said im really cool for liking them. I got all embarrassed and they gave me a hug. I showed them around the rest of my house untill Billie got a call. It was Adienne asking where he was. All three then left because Adrienne got in a stress because she was in labour with Tre's baby. Billie didnt know that it was Tres though. When she gave birth, The baby had Tre's hair and attitude. Billie got really pissed off and walked out. He came around my house and came into my room and sat next to me on my bed. We started talking about random shit and some how (cant remember how) ended up sleeping together. My mother walked in when we had finished and he was getting dressed. She fainted and i got worried about what she would say when she came around. Billie was gone by then and she just had a go at me for under age sex. Then Tre came over the next day to talk and the same happened again. This time my mother grounded me. The next day, it all happened again but with Mike. I was grounded for the next 6 months. Then the next day, Billie turned up, we started kissing. Tre then turns up while me n Billie are kissing and he joins in on the fun. Then Mike turns up while me, Billie and Tre are all having sex and he jumps in to!!

It only happened like two nights ago, thats why i remember so much. :P

lucky....... bastard........ :lol::lol::lol::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

wooow !! i had the most stupid dream in the wooorld!!

i was like, sitting at home when my mom called me from outside...

i went out and saw GD and i was soo

shocked so i just passed out,

and when i woke up they weren't there so i was soo

mad at myself so i just killed myself

after 10 minutes they came back...

cause they just went out to talk to my mom...

sucks...

:blink:

I had one weird one the other night. I was in my school theater and Billie's onstage giving a speech that he has actually said and then all of a sudden, "so who wants my video iPod?" He throws it and hits this kid. They won.

Later on, I'm still in my seat getting over the shock of Billie and Tré walks in behind me. His face is all red and pale (yes, both) and I start yelling at him. Then he's like, "whadduya want, kid? Alcohol?" *stares around blankly* So then I look at him weirdly cause I couldn't tell if he was stoned, or if this was how he was like without pot. But then he says like, "You seen my coke? (My question was answered :P) I could have sworn I.." and walks out. Then I wake up.

i had my first one ive remembered last night:

( i had just re-read the Kerplunk! Story lol)

There was this huge white house and me and a ton of other girls my age were there. Bille was there, and Tre and Mike had to go and do some stuff so they were going to be arriving the next day. I dont remember all of the dream but we were all spending the night in the house, and I was wearing this really long nightgown with a snowflake and my black ankle socks (what i was actually wearing, and i hated that pajama outfit) and billie came into the bedroom i was sleeping in for some reason and we talked and it was cool but i couldnt believe what i was wearing. and then some other stuff happened, i remember standing on a chair. and tre and mike were supposed to come in like 10 minutes and then:

BEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

my alarm went off and i woke up

very tragic

i hate alarm clocks :down:

I had ANOTHER dream about Green Day just a couple of days ago.. AGAIN! Geez, I need to stop these dreams I have every week about them..

Anyway, why not share it :)

I was at my sister apartment, when the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and there was Tré. He had this huge smile all over his face and asked "Can I come in?" "Yeah, of course.." i said and moved so he could enter. After a few second of embarrassing silence, he said that "he had to take a shower". So I showed him the bathroom, gave him a towel and went out. (Why I went out, I have no idea.. Stupid me :pinch: ) Then, after 5 minutes or so, I sat by the kitchen table, and just waited for Tré to get ready :eyebrows: , when his cellphone rang. I ran out and started shouting at him. He just laughed and asked what the screen said, still in the shower. It said "Billie Joe" (of course). He laughed again, and said that I have to get that. I answered by saying "Tré's phone, this is Andréa" (Don't you think I'm polite? :happy: ) Billie was quiet, but then said "Where the fuck is Tré?" I explained that he was taking a shower. "That's so typically Tré when he's interested in a girl. ( :woot: ) But whatever, i can talk to you" Billie said, and we had a nice little conversation about everything and nothing. Very nice :rolleyes: Until I hear this big bang in the phone, with Billie swearing like a maniac. I asked him what the hell happened. He laughed hysterical, and said that he just walked into a big glassdoor and fell down. But he was okay. Maybe it doesn't sound funny like this, but believe me, I laughed till I cried when I woke up. :lol:

I had this dream where I was telling all my friends at school how i met green day and they were my friend and whatever..and nobody believed me and they called me a liar. Then all the sudden billie knocks on the classroom door and hes like "yeah hey justine" and im like..jklfjeaklhfleagjlkajfklajelkfjera.

and then i was hanging out with the 3 of them the whole day and then billies like.."yeah i gotta go so bye" and then he just drives off this black SUV and im like..uhm k. then the next morning (in the dream) i went outside and the guys drove me to school. so it was pretty sweet.

:D

We are sensibly talking endlessly.

I had this dream before the day I had my swedish test.

I was doing some exercises from the book and translating these random sentences into swedish. I was extremely tired and Billie came to me saying: 'You have to stop right now and go to sleep' and I replied that 'No, I have to translate these sentences!'.

He didn't give up so, eventually, I had to tell him to fuck off. :lol:

We are sensibly talking endlessly.

i once dreamt that i was sorting outmy wasing and i went to put it in the laundry basket and billie joe popped up out of it and scared me to death. he shouted ''would you like some tea?'' ina strong english posh accent.

well wierd

i had a kinky dream about tre about 2 weeks ago :lol: my favorite dream ever :shifty:

I had a few, one was they had a concert and they were all wearing track suits, like what Eminem wears all the time. It was quite creepy.

I had a dream their tour buses broke down infrount of my house and they had to stay at ours for the night..... it was really cool untill my mum left dad for billie.... then billie was my dad......?

green day had a concert at my gr.1-8 school in the grade 5 room and i had left the room and i went to walk to my house across the stree but i noticed people were still over at the school so i went over and a lot of people were in the front lobby so i waited in there and slowly people started leaving so i walked down this hall and i peaked through a door and i saw a huge crowd of people so i walked down that hall and there were all these people i used to know so i walked around and then i peaked in the gr.5 door and i saw mike and tre and i wanted them to come out but they didnt. then i think billie joe came out and a bunch of people followed him and i was beside him and we walked outside and i was just talking to him and i got his autograph but also drew a jack-o-lantern? and then we all went back in the school and he turns around (kinda snotty) and was like "OKAY I HAVE TO GOOO" then shut the door of the gr.4 room and we were all mad and everyoen was saying

"we want pictures!"

so he said

"okay let two people in"

so me and this guy, like 7inches tall got to go in for pictures and i sat beside billie and he made this funny face and i think i llaughed and then i took a picture but it all messed up, so i gave my camera to this ugly looking guy with a lip ring and black ugly hair and he took the picture and i woke up

BUT that wasnt the weird part... after my dream i felt like i knew billie or something, i know weird. but i'd walk around my room and i'd laugh and be like "what the fuck..." when i saw my green day posters and it was just awkward for a while because i sorta thought he was an asshole from my dream

but it wasnt real, so hmm yeah.

the end

oh geez last week i had a dream that i was at the grocery store and i went outside to get something and Billie Joe was in a car, so i opened the door and was like 'OMFG YOU'R BILLIE JOE!!!' (but it was like the young Billie Joe.. i'm talkin 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours Billie Joe) and i jumped on him and pretty much raped him. he seemed to like it too because we were talking and he was a very nice guy! then i went back inside b/c i thought my mom was coming and when i came back out Mike and Tre were out there too. best dream i ever had..

oh geez last week i had a dream that i was at the grocery store and i went outside to get something and Billie Joe was in a car, so i opened the door and was like 'OMFG YOU'R BILLIE JOE!!!' (but it was like the young Billie Joe.. i'm talkin 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours Billie Joe) and i jumped on him and pretty much raped him. then i went back inside b/c i thought my mom was coming and when i came back out Mike and Tre were out there too. best dream i ever had..

#_# ok, enough! that was just creepy

I had this dream that lasted like two seconds the other night. All i know is i was standing in front of Billie Joe, who was standing in front of the bath, which was filling up with water. I woke up just as i was about to push him in. It freaked me out and woke me up; he was naked as well. I was like what the hell?

Bj Kissed me...and more...WAY more...

Once I had a drream that I went to disney land (or some kind of park like that) with my two best friends carly and cassie.The only reason that iwent because Green Day was going to be there preforming.After the show every one had left, right hwen I was about to leave Mike, and Billie came back on to he stage, I ran up there as fast as I could, Mike and Billie were more than happy to sighn every thing that I had for them to sighn.Billie joe even gave me his replica of blue. Right when i was about to walk away I saw Tre he was on top of a stand sighning autographs for people.Me and one of my friends Cassie went running up there right when it was our tern she fell, on her way down she tryed to catch her self and held on to me, next thing u kno i was going down with her.(She has allways been a clutz).Of corse she was crying, but i didnt care I ran up back to were Tre was, but when i got there he was walking way with his body guard).Next thing u kno i fell on the floor and started crying.(Tre is my favorite even though I luv all of Green Day).When i woke up I was accully crying,it was that sad.

Archived