Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

This is really wierd... but about a week ago after i read through this topic, I had a Green Day dream every day.... until yesterday, so I thought i would share some.

Well I had a dream that Joey (Billie's son) got kicked out of all of the schools in california except mine, so Billie enrolled him. I came to school thinking it was a normal day, but then all of my friends came up to me and started screaming that Billie Joe Armstrong was in our cafiteria with his son asking for me. So i started flipping out like "What, how does he know me? You guys are lieng to me!" and going on and on and on. But then Billie came out of the cafiteria and came up to me and said, "Are you Tori?" and I was like "Uhmm.... Uh.. Y..y..yeahhhh...." and he said "Well everyone in your school, wrote letters to me and told me that you are the biggest Green Day fan ever... And when I relized that I was enrolling Joey into your school I thought I should maybe have you take us around the school." I was about to answer then I woke up. :verymad:

Another one was when i was best friends with Billie and he invited me over to his house for dinner. So he picked me up from my house and drove to his hous and what not. When we got to his house we played music in his basment until Adrienne called us in for dinner. She had made these realllllllly good hamburgers and hot dogs. So I took a hot dog and she cut it in half for me becuase it was to big to fit in my mouth. So I pick up one half and start eating it. Then I see billie reach for the other half pick it up and start eating it. So I swallow my food, and start yelling at him, then Adrienne smacks him in the back of his had and he spits food EVERYWHERE and gives me back my hot dog... I finish eating and he takes me home.

There are a few others.... maybe Ill post later.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dream last night that I was in a rollercoaster with my best friend,she was next to me. and then I turned my head and my friend was disappeared and I realized that there was Trè next to me...I was totally terrified..I don't know why though...and he was screaming all the time...then when I got off he disappeared again... :ermm:

i had one that i met billie joe in a concert crowd and i was looking around for my friend and then he started talking to me but all i could do was scream then he walked off :S it was strange

I had a dream once that Billie was my uncle and he came for my birthday, wich is actually in december, but he came for it in the middle of June..it was weird..

first he just came in the room where my whole family was and he said he was alone, no 2 seconds later Mike en Tré came in!!

but they all gave me a packet filled with lots of money and then they said they had to go, so they went away and the next day I woke up (-in the dream ofcourse-) and the money was gone..the packets were still there, but no money..that same day Billie called me to say he took the money back because he and the others had to go somewhere by train, but they didn't have any money and they had forgotten their credid card and then I woke up...pretty weird :blink::P

i just had another last night!!! ok there was this private show green day was doin and only the 1st 10 ppl could get in but u had to buy the tickets and me n my friend walk in ( it looks like a fancy resturant everything is whte) and this lady wont let us in so we walk around and then come back and the lady is tryin to shut the door on us and my friend goes listen lady i paid money for this damn ticket & im gettin in( as she does a funny dance) than billie stops singing and says " what fuck is wrong with you let them in!!!!!" so as we walk in these weird old guys are like grabing me & my friend and again billie to the rescue " hey you mother fuckin pervet you dont want me to kick your ass again!!! leave the damn girls alone!!!" and we enjoyed the show and when it was over, we walked out and the whole city looked like dr. seues and billie was driving a really really little car and mike and tre' were in the back seat and billie's arm was stickin out of the window, my friend ran down there next to the car and SLAPED billie's arm and looked at him and said hell yeah!! than she ran back to me and started dancing sayin i touched his arm ooooo u didnt u cant touch me haha u suck.... haha it was real weird.. :cool:

i have only had one dream about green day. i was at an award show and they were there, so i went up to them to talk to them and they were accualy made of cardboard :blink: so i was sad and pissed. then i woke up. pretty shitty dream...lol :dry:

During practice OGT's we were allowed to sleep at the end, so when I was done I did. Well I started having this dream that my best friend and I had gone into downtown Berkeley and we saw Billie crossing the street. Then suddenly a car comes straight at him and we were freaking out yelling towards him to move out of the way. Well I woke up and it was one of those dreams where you think its real so I started freaking out looking all around for him( I was practically almost crying) and then I realized that it had been a dream.

It scared the crap out of me.

I've had 2 other dreams but I don't think I would like to share, all I'm going to say is that they were delightfully good. :]

I had a dream that I awoke in billies bed in a cold sewat and there he was, I ran my fingers through his hair, and gave him a kiss on the lips, when he woke up he softly gave me a kiss on the cheek, and sang me Jesus of suburbia, no guitars just him, his voice,and myself. I had the tune, the exact tune from wich he sang to me stuck in my head for a out a couple of days,a nd it wasnt untill then that I remembered the dream. All I know is that week I wasnt as depressed as usuall

Had one ages ago. I met Billie and I told my other GD friends then they came to see him but they didn't believe it was him so they fell out with me. He was wearing a long floral skirt as well (weird, eh?) & he actually turned out to be an under cover cop. Then I cried. Then I woke up.

i had one last night that i was at one of their concerts but there was only like 100 people there and then when the consert finished he pulled me out of the crowed and took me backstage and started talking to me as if he had known me for years. Then my mum walked in and he started making out with her and i was totally confused but then she asked why i looked confused but apparently he was my dad and then i woke up.

last night i had a dream i ran away from home witch is in canada. i went to california and i had no idea where i was going so i hitch hiked to oakland and got droped off at a 711. i went in because i was really thirsty,i got a slurppee and was standing in line to pay, just as i was about to pay joey and adie walked in and she got a magazine and joey got a slurppee . i waited oputside and saw them walk down the street to a really nice big black house i ran up the street and was amazed because i was standing in front of Mr Billie joe armstrongs house!!!!

later that day i came back to the house but this time i went though the allie to the back of his house i looked though the fence and saw billie and tre sun tanning :lol: they had music on and adie was in the pool talking to them thats when i had the big idea to come back later that night and sneek in ( lol i no wat a stalker ) :ermm:. so around 3 am i went though the allie i opened the gate went up to the door and geuss what....they didnt lock the door :thumbsup: i opend the door looked in the house and stepedt in very quitly i heard a t.v on in the next room so i quitly walked to what i thought was a bathroom door but was the basment door! i slowly went down the stairs quit as posiable but then i stubed my toe! i knew that bj and adie heared somthing because i heard the tv go on mute.. i heard foot steps then the basment light turned on!!! some one was coming down the stairs BUT THEN I WOKE UP :dry: i tryed going back to sleep but i couldent :mad: anyway theres my really stupid dream :)

i had many dreams...like that i was suddenly in Berkeley. There i talked to some old woman and this woman introduced me to some guide. I wanted to know if i can buy billies house and he said that not, cause billie hated it... :ermm: ...but then i talked with this guide for such a long time and suddenly he said me that i am real gd fan and so he can bewray me that billie is still living in that house and that i can talk with him....so i was in billies living room talking with him and the my mum woke me...anyway, that was..umm..strange dream, you know, quite confused

Yay I had one last night! We drove to a concert in a semi truck. Then when we got there all the tickets were sold out, but the concert was down in this bowl in the earth so we stood on top and watched. Then I realized it was Green Day playing. When it was over we went down by the stage to get out. Billie was packing his guitar up on stage and I waved at him. It's really weird because in the dream he looked SO real, and usually dreams are kinda blury. Then we drove back home and I was driving the semi truck and ran into everything. FUN!

I think i have had about two but i only remember one, I think

I was at here concert, in th emosh pit at the front, At the beging of the show they had a compition and one person could kiss Billie on the cheek, And after a couple of songs a big fat guy won, And he came up on stage and kissed him etc etc.. Then i saw my mum of in the distance so i had to go so i barged my way out of the crowd, and got to my mum, So i defentily lost my spot in the mosh pit, I asked mum to get me some Green Day stuff from there store, and mum says 'How are you going to get back there?' and i said 'I dunno ill crowdsurf', Amazingly enough i did and they put me sitting on the stage facing the audience, Then Billie came down and crouched next to me :o , And then i dunno i asked him if i could give him a kiss on the cheek, and he put a little smirk on his face and put his cheek towards me, And i couldnt get it (I was to small :ermm: ) Anways i said i cant reach you can i have the other cheek :huh: ... And then i kissed him on the cheek :D , And then i started crying, and balling my eyes out saying shit like ' I love you so much, i love everything about you gys' etc etc and he looked ot the crowd with a cute little look on his face as if to say 'Yer i know, Im a god'... And then i woke up crying :unsure: .... I guess i wanted it to be real soooo bad, But ohh well

i had this wikkid dream! i go 2 my uncles place in berkley california...and we're hangin around in his neihbourhood and i notice the name Billie Joe Armstrong outside one house! and i get totally excited...i ring the bell and billie comes in and i start crying and i kinda faint and he helps me walk in doors where he gives me water and asks me of i was ok? i tell him that this happened cuz i love him so much and i am such a BIG fan all the way from pakistan. he says "awwww...be out guest for this week, adrienne and the kids wud love to meet u!" and i say " OKKKKKKKKKKK! YAAAAAAAAY!" and i live at his place and all....

IT was the best dream i ever HAD!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

hey.. soo my weirdest green day dream got mixed with another one of my obsessions it was soooo weird!

i was walking down the street i live in except all the houses looked freakishly tall.. right.. and then i saw green day walking the other way and i went "omfg its green day!" or something along the lines of that... i ran up to them.. and we started talkin about random things.. then weirdly luke skywalker just appeared and they all took out their lightsabers... then they started running with their lightsabers like round in circles... yeah it was freaky.. i woke up in the morning like "wtf?!"

Okay, well, mine was strange to say the least. Normally my dreams never involve Green Day, and when they do, it's usually at one of their concerts.

So it was the year 25 A.D., and I was walking through Jerusalem (don't ask), wearing a covering over my head because there was a sand storm. So I walk into this little stone house to take a breather, and I see that it's a tavern type place. Well, I went to the counter and asked for some water, when all of a sudden, a hooded figure from behind me grabbed my wrist. I spun around, and he took off his hood. It was Billie Joe, with a long beard, and dressed like Jesus. I smiled at him, and kissed his feet. (Gross, I know).

Then Billie/Jesus took a walk with me, and we came upon two stranded camels. He took one and I took the other. Then Billie was saying how he couldn't stand the way people mixed him up with Jesus. And I said, "You mean, there is a Jesus?" and he replied, "No way. They just think I'm him."

Then we found this watering hole, and we took a bath in it (No Nudity I'm afraid). Then Billie's beard disappears, and his guitar appears. He starts playing it while he's still in the water, and I'm just kind of dancing. Then I see the camels running away, and I scream after them but Billie tells me to shut up. He says, "I don't care, let's just stay here forever, shall we?"

Then I woke up. Ah, it was a good dream.

mine:i keep meeting them on the street now and then.. once we started talking bout random stuff. but mostly i just keep on with the dream

Dream: Large steel truss falls on Billie. Nightmare element: I cared that said truss fell on Billie instead of pointing and laughing. :blink:

This one I had a dream that the band was sitting in the principal's office at my school. And I was called to the office, and they were like "Wanna join the band?" And I was like "Heck yes!"

Then I had one that Billie and his family moved to Kentucky, and Joey was in my class. Magically I knew how to play the guitar, and me and him would play all the time. Then like I started dating Joey.. that was kind of cool

this weekend i went to bucsh gardens in virgina with my school band (yes i am a band geek :P ) and i head a dream while i was there. when everyone walked into the hotel, billie mike and tré were checking in as well. so i walked up to them and said hi and some other random crap came out of my mouth because i was excited. billie just laughed and tré asked if i wanted to come up to their room that night. i agreed (of course) and snuck out of my room from the window. we partied the whole night.

the next morning my friends were complaining that i woke them up because of all the screaming i was doing in my sleep :eyebrows: they shall never know.

I'm going to sound like a teenie for saying this, but I had a dream I married Billie.

I'm going to sound like a teenie for saying this, but I had a dream I married Billie.

You are a teenie! You are 13 dear!

Mannnn.....i never have dreams about Green Day or any of them....The closest i got was when i was walking with my boyfriend in a dream & there was a huge Green Day poster on a building next to us...we just walked by like we didn't even notice....what was i thinking? lol :(

Archived