Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last night i had my 7th dream :wub: and thıs was the best of all.we were in the theatre. i was sitting on the front seat.when i looked at the back seats i saw tre billie and mike sittin ın the back.i was goıng near them but they stood up and started to walk away i run and cought tre and i kiss hım on the cheek.and i went back to my seat.and when they were leaving the saloon tre came near me and said;i like you. :rolleyes: and he sat near me .i put mmy head on hıs legs... and then i woke up

sorry for my english and mistakes :blush:

last night i had my 7th dream :wub: and thıs was the best of all.we were in the theatre. i was sitting on the front seat.when i looked at the back seats i saw tre billie and mike sittin ın the back.i was goıng near them but they stood up and started to walk away i run and cought tre and i kiss hım on the cheek.and i went back to my seat.and when they were leaving the saloon tre came near me and said;i like you. :rolleyes: and he sat near me .i put mmy head on hıs legs... and then i woke up

sorry for my english and mistakes :blush:

:blink:

my mom once told me she had a dream where my whole family was at my grandpa's house and they drove up in a school bus and threw cabbages at our windows. i laughed

Me to!! :D And I once dreamed I was at a GD concert and billie came talking to me speaking norwegian! :P

HaHa I dreamed the same thing.. He had a wierd voice though.. :ermm: And It was at the quart-festival this summer :P

I once dreamed I murdered Billie Joe.

omg billie joe's dead :( somebody start a thread on it!! :woot:

yes, i allways ´dream with them bt nice things lyk they r my friends, and i dreamed that billie joe, tre and mike kids where my friends :blink: i dunno i was crazy and then i told billie that i loved him and i became his best friend it was weird bt well it wasnt that bad

I had a dream recently that I was on tour with them... that was strange :wacko:

I had a nightmare and Billie Joe was there.

I thought our house got robbed and I was shit scared, creeping around the house, I went into my room and Billie Joe, Bert and Ernie was thier dressed like criminals with the dollar sign bags and everything.. then I woke up and I was scared. I don't know why I was scared, not like Seseme characters are going to get me.

Ok so another sex dream w/ mike

So I was at my house this time instead of his I was his girlfriend he was my boyfriend he was about 26 I was 23, whe had spent the whole day togter hanging out, after breakfeast when went shopping then went to a movie and to dinner as the evening drew near, got home at 10:00 went staright to our my room, got ready for bed and started having sex :eyebrows: few days later We discover I was Pregnant! ! :shifty:

So I was at my house this time instead of his I was about he was 26 I was 23, whe had spent the whole day togter hanging out, after breakfeast when went shopping then went to a movie and to dinner as the evening drew near, got home at 10:00 went staright to our my room, got ready for baed and started having sex :eyebrows: few days later We discover I was Pregant! :shifty:

WHAT AN AMAZİNG DREAM :wink:

So I was at my house this time instead of his I was his girlfriend he was my boyfriend he was about 26 I was 23, whe had spent the whole day togter hanging out, after breakfeast when went shopping then went to a movie and to dinner as the evening drew near, got home at 10:00 went staright to our my room, got ready for bed and started having sex :eyebrows: few days later We discover I was Pregant! :shifty:

*jealous*

i dont have them anymore..i dream about someone else now! :blush:

to tell the truth, me also... I'm not so obsessed anymore as to dream about them every night. It's only occasional confused little dream, that I don't even remember after getting up

to tell the truth, me also... I'm not so obsessed anymore as to dream about them every night. It's only occasional confused little dream, that I don't even remember after getting up

:lol: yeah

I had a dream I met them and Jason (whichever one plays guitar) was sick and I had to be thier back up. And if you haven't figured it out I lied about my age. Well I got paid and shit after the concert and we got drunk and had a lot of fun but it seemed so real...that dream was as fun as hell.

no offense...but I all thoes sex dreams about Green Day, to me, that seems teenie-ish. I've had maybe 2 dreams involving Green Day. it's not like I don't have werid dreams casue I AM a drummer...

green daycame to argentina...and i met the guys...we were talking for a long time....i woke up crying-.....

Craziest dream I ever had about Green Day...?

I dreamt that my school invited Billie Joe and Jennifer Aniston over to be motivational speakers. Billie gave a big long speach on 'don't do drugs' then Jennifer Aniston hog tied him and drug him around in the back of a plastic sled. Then they started talking about how the earth was a 'moon baby' and that we were all just 'moon children'.

i had lots of dreams about green day,especially about billie(NOT THAT KIND OF DREAMS) .I usually dream that he is my friend...i really think he is a great man,and probably that this is the reason why.

but once i dreamed that i came to school and he was my maths teacher...and suddenly i started like maths...okey it was only a dream..i never liked maths:P...but i tihnk the biggest dream about themis that i meet them...i would walk to a green day concert if it wouldn't be the ocean between us.. :wub:

I dreamt once that Billie, Mike and Tre all moved into the house next door to me. They came round one day to get to know there neighbours and i gave them a tour of my house. When we went into my room, they noticed all of my Green Day stuff and said im really cool for liking them. I got all embarrassed and they gave me a hug. I showed them around the rest of my house untill Billie got a call. It was Adienne asking where he was. All three then left because Adrienne got in a stress because she was in labour with Tre's baby. Billie didnt know that it was Tres though. When she gave birth, The baby had Tre's hair and attitude. Billie got really pissed off and walked out. He came around my house and came into my room and sat next to me on my bed. We started talking about random shit and some how (cant remember how) ended up sleeping together. My mother walked in when we had finished and he was getting dressed. She fainted and i got worried about what she would say when she came around. Billie was gone by then and she just had a go at me for under age sex. Then Tre came over the next day to talk and the same happened again. This time my mother grounded me. The next day, it all happened again but with Mike. I was grounded for the next 6 months. Then the next day, Billie turned up, we started kissing. Tre then turns up while me n Billie are kissing and he joins in on the fun. Then Mike turns up while me, Billie and Tre are all having sex and he jumps in to!!

It only happened like two nights ago, thats why i remember so much. :P

holy crap.... that is one twisted/dirty dream

holy crap.... that is one twisted/dirty dream

Yeah i thought i was the only one who had twisted dirty dreams like that :eyebrows: For some reason i always have a dream about really really dirty sex with Billie in all kinds of places, tre' s there sometimes too. (see my dream mentioned in previous pages) Wayhey :P:eyebrows:

Archived