Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm I had a dream one time with Green Day in it one time. I can't remember most of it, but mainly they came to my job when I was working...and it was very cool. haha

My mom says she had a dream that she was at the mall and saw Tre Cool there...and they hung out.

i had 2 one of them i was in shop and suddenly the door opened and billie and mike came in and i shouted then i went to billie and i said my story of life that i vove him and i cry then he hug me oooo i died

it was very good dream

i had 2 one of them i was in shop and suddenly the door opened and billie and mike came in and i shouted then i went to billie and i said my story of life that i vove him and i cry then he hug me oooo i died

it was very good dream

it mean love him :rolleyes:

Uh, tons? I'll say two.

One dream I came late to school and everyone was in the hall for assembly, so I walked round the side to go in to my grade area and Green Day were sitting on the stairs near the entrance. I walked up to them and sat down between Billie & Tre and we starting talking about potatoes. I also found out that they were at my school to do a talk about drugs or something. Mike wasn't saying anything because he was stoned. Ironic...? It was such a weird dream...

Okay, this dream I had like, last week. There was this apartment building near a harbor, but it was cut in half, like a cross-section or something, so I could see in all the rooms and stuff. There was this little window box outside someone's apartment and Green Day were all sitting in, all squished together. Then Billie pulled out the Olympic torch from somewhere and lit a cigarette. He took one puff of the cigarette then threw it in the water. Then it ended. Strange... :blink:

I had a dream the other night where Billie Joe told me my teeth were crooked. :blink: Not sexy at all. :dry:

I once had a dream that Billie Joe and his family moved in next door.

Me to!! :D And I once dreamed I was at a GD concert and billie came talking to me speaking norwegian! :P

I never have Green Day dreams, but I did just before I woke up for some reason. Jacki and I were in this little local shop with Billie Joe, several times, and he kept buying us little gifts and stuff each time we visited. Then there was no more Jacki, and there was sex. But I won't go into that.

Wow, I had a Mary Sue fanfic dream o.0

i just had one last night. so i was in ohio (where i saw my first green day concert) and i was supposed to go to see them again with my cousin and sister(same people as first concert)and i was talking to some girls at my school and they were talking about green day and i was like "yeah,i'm going" and the other girl was like "i was gonna go but i couldn't,it's tomorrow,right?" than i was like "NO! it's August 10"(date of my second green day show),

so i was doing something with my family and i was really worried i was going to miss the show, so i ran to the place and ran straight to the first row,but the arena was like a theater,with a bunch of seats and was really small. it was only like halfway full, and my cousin and sister weren't there yet. so than i looked over and saw my mom dancing and dad too. my soon to be sister in law was there too. than i looked over and my sister was there,than i heard my brother shouting. than i looked to the side and there was this bigger lady there, she was like"It'll be just a minute guys,billie's trying to kill a fly" and i saw him swatting at it. but than i saw him and mike and tre at another door and they were about to go on,than i woke up. it was wierd and i have no idea why i had it.

mine was weird...

k...i had a dream that i was working on the night that our school was going to have the junior prom. when i got back to my house, all my friends were there. i was saying "what the hell are you doing here?" and they all said in unison, "GET READY FOR THE PROM YOU MORON!!!" so then i got my prom dress-in-a-can (PLZ DONT ASK, IM DISTURBED.) and then i put it on.

when we got to wherever the prom was supposed to be, i walked up onstage where the "mystery performers" were gonna play. then green day came walking out. i was screaming at the top of my lungs "OMFG, ITS GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!" and then billie came up to me, took my hand, kissed it, and then held it up in the air. tre bowed in front of me, and mike did something with his bass...cant exactly remember what...i think he was polishing it or something...hmm....

anywayz...it was pretty weird, but strangely awesome. =)

this happened a while ago...billie joe was my dad and i was giving him some weed, but he got mad at me for taking too long, then he left me outside the house, in the freezing cold.

Well, I had this dream the other day....

So it was in the early 1700's, I was the only girl in town that wore breeches, and all the other girls were making fun of me. Then all of a sudden, my mother grabs me by the arm and drags me off to church. The sermon was about how girls shouldn't dress like men, and how discusting it is. :/ After church, I look around and see Billie Joe sitting in a pew by himself, looking forlorn. :( So I go up to him, and give him a hug. He smiles, then says, "I'm going to go out and buy a dress. My blue one is getting old. Want to come with me, dearest?" and his voice is British. :lol: I agree to go with him.

Then at the dress shop, I see Tre there as the measuring person. He's also wearing a dress, and he has a measuring stick in his hands. :shifty: He says to me, "Okay, you must take off your breeches so I can measure you properly!" :eyebrows: and I said, "No! Never, never!" and I actually slapped him in the face. :pinch: Then Billie Joe and I run out, and walk back to my mansion together. When my mother sees us, she screams at the top of her lungs to the neighbors, "My daughter is wearing breeches, and she's with a man who's wearing a dress! The end of the world has come upon us!" :blink::lol:

And then I woke up and found myself actually scared. For a minute there, I actually thought the world was coming to and end, and I wanted to hide. But then I realized I had just had a crazy dream that I could tell my friends on GDA!!! :woot:

So it was in the early 1700's, I was the only girl in town that wore breeches, and all the other girls were making fun of me. Then all of a sudden, my mother grabs me by the arm and drags me off to church. The sermon was about how girls shouldn't dress like men, and how discusting it is. :/ After church, I look around and see Billie Joe sitting in a pew by himself, looking forlorn. :( So I go up to him, and give him a hug. He smiles, then says, "I'm going to go out and buy a dress. My blue one is getting old. Want to come with me, dearest?" and his voice is British. :lol: I agree to go with him.

Then at the dress shop, I see Tre there as the measuring person. He's also wearing a dress, and he has a measuring stick in his hands. :shifty: He says to me, "Okay, you must take off your breeches so I can measure you properly!" :eyebrows: and I said, "No! Never, never!" and I actually slapped him in the face. :pinch: Then Billie Joe and I run out, and walk back to my mansion together. When my mother sees us, she screams at the top of her lungs to the neighbors, "My daughter is wearing breeches, and she's with a man who's wearing a dress! The end of the world has come upon us!" :blink::lol:

And then I woke up and found myself actually scared. For a minute there, I actually thought the world was coming to and end, and I wanted to hide. But then I realized I had just had a crazy dream that I could tell my friends on GDA!!! :woot:

wow...billie and tre in dresses...where's mike tho...hmmm...

i wish i coulda been there. :P

im not gonna say exactly what happened(it'll be too weird)

but i'll just say i had a very kinky dream with tre last night :shifty:

yea i had HEAPS but i just remembered one it was kind of a wierd dream :/

it started off in a room where green day were in and me and my sister and billie joe was "pretending" to have sex with me and making moan noises against the wall. very weird :/

green day slept over for 3 nights and 4 days and we were all on the same bed king sized bed i slept on the edge on the left sleeping order went like this (me)(tre)(mike)(my sister..just wish she wasn't there)(billie)

and that how we sat in the car weird how we all fit in the back seat..and one time tre knew i liked billie some how and he said " hey, next time why don't u sit next to billie" ........yea and it went on..

we did alot of funn stuff like goin into a building and pulling pranks on people sleeping and running away

this dream felt really long

dream 1: I had this huge pool party at my house and Green Day came! lol Well my basement was the pool and i had slides, a diving board, and ping pong, pool, and fooseball that floated. i played strip fooseball with billie, mike and tre and billie was on my team...and we lost ;] and thats all i remember

dream 2: i was at school on my birthday (even thought my bday is in july :blink:)and Green Day came to get me. then we drove down the shore and we stayed at my grandparents house thats on the bay. a lot of my friends came too. there were waterslides that went into the bay and we all went on those for awhile. then my guy friend and mike started making out.... erm awkward!! and tre baked the cake, it was green and was weed shaped, but nobody ate it cause we all didnt trust tre's cooking. there was also a lot of beer. and then there was a limo driver that did something, but i dont remember

dream 3: i was babysitting for joey and jakob tre , billie, and mike were going to a bar (no idea where adreinne was). i remember that we ordered a pizza and i told the dominoes deliverer that this was billie joe from green day's house, and he didnt believe me, so i didnt pay him. then we ate pizza and joey and jakob went to bed. i was watching tv and billie mike and tre came home. they were gonna show me the hot tub on the roof :eyebrows: then my alarm went off...which really made me angry

My dreams a couple of nights ago were:

Dream 1

I was on the set of Emeril live he was doing his show, then all of the sudden Green day came out as the special guest Musicians, they played the whole time then a 1hr and ½ later it turned into an awards show Green day performed again and won 8 awards for their latest CD.

Dream2

I was at a grocery store in the after noon, after I got in line I saw Mike run bye he was running around the store as if he was on the track team, but this time it was inside instead of out, so Billie was the sale clerk I was in his line, Tre was w/ me he was my husband, we where at the store to get more milk and juice and breakfast food since we ran out two days before, Billie and Mike were our Neighbors they lived across from us!

So it was in the early 1700's, I was the only girl in town that wore breeches, and all the other girls were making fun of me. Then all of a sudden, my mother grabs me by the arm and drags me off to church. The sermon was about how girls shouldn't dress like men, and how discusting it is. After church, I look around and see Billie Joe sitting in a pew by himself, looking forlorn. So I go up to him, and give him a hug. He smiles, then says, "I'm going to go out and buy a dress. My blue one is getting old. Want to come with me, dearest?" and his voice is British. I agree to go with him.

Then at the dress shop, I see Tre there as the measuring person. He's also wearing a dress, and he has a measuring stick in his hands. He says to me, "Okay, you must take off your breeches so I can measure you properly!" and I said, "No! Never, never!" and I actually slapped him in the face. :pinch: Then Billie Joe and I run out, and walk back to my mansion together. When my mother sees us, she screams at the top of her lungs to the neighbors, "My daughter is wearing breeches, and she's with a man who's wearing a dress! The end of the world has come upon us!"

Haha, that's so funny :lol:

I've had a lot of weird dreams about Green Day.. I remember one when me and my friends were at this kind of festival. And this extremely bad band sang before Green Day. So me and one of my friends got bored, and we sneaked upon stage. And who's there? Billie and Tré. Not Mike though, hmm.. Maybe he was sick? :unsure: Whatever.. On with the dream. Me and my friend walked up to them, and Billie asked us to join them. Then we realized what they did. Billie had like this small piece of paper, that he wrote down all the lyrics to. I don't know how they all fitted, but hey, it's a dream right? And Tré were writing the lyrics to Rock 'N Roll Girlfriend all over this huge sign, that he asked us to hold later. I mean it was HUGE. :lol: "I have bad eye-sight.." he mumbled.. in swedish. :unsure: Billie didn't speak swedish though! He spoke with an extreme british accent..

:huh::wacko: ı ve seen them 6 tımes ın my dreams.and the last one was really good.there was just tre and me and ı was lookın hıs eyes and he was lookın mıne.and ı saıd hım "i love you" and then he saıd "kıss me than" and ı started to move closer to hım ....and i woke up :( :/ that was really sad

I had a dream last night that i was at some kind of festival. Green Day were playing and I was ridiculously excited and my mates were like sit at the back with us, I was like fuck that Im going to the front. But it was really wierd the front because they had a little bit of seating so i kinda sat in front of that.

Then it kinda changed places and The Network were supporting and me and my friend were dancing like crazy people amoungst the band. I touched Billie Joe by accident and he looked at me, and I was like to my friend that's Billie Joe you know.

Then it changed and got wierd.

Then an alien spaceship crash landed, and the ground sunddenly became like lava and there was a cat or rabbitt outside on it and I was like save it!!!

I once dreamt that i met green day in a night club in Leeds. Mike and Tre were just at the bar and nobody but me knew who they were. I chatted to them, can't remember what about and then Billie appeared at the side of me. I asked him if he remembered playing at the Leeds festival in 1998 when I first saw them and he said yes. Then we went to Mcdonalds in the train stationand had McNuggets. GreenDay said goodbye and I got in a taxi to take me home. They each gave the driver £20 to make sure I got home safely. And that was it.

Not very exciting. No sex. Not had rude dreams about them but I sleep and hope!.

None of my dreams make sense ... i've had a few Green Day dreams, but the weirdest was one my mum said she had.

She said she had this dream where she was walking down the street, and she turned a corner and there was Billie Joe, and he was all beaten up and crying, so she asked him wht was wrong, and he was all, "She's leaving me" and my mum knew who he meant because his girlfriend was my sister's friend (my sister's actual friend, in real life) and they had a baby and everything! So my mum said, "She might not be gone yet, let's go and see..." so Billie was all, "Ok then" and they walked off to find my sister's friend. I laughed like hell when she told me this one!

I hardly remember my dreams but i'll know i had one because if i see a picture of somone who was in it the next day i get flashbacks... somtimes embarrassing ones...

I had a dream once that i was swimming in the ocean, trying to get me and my little cousin madison out of these thousands of hurricains. we ended up on some island, and this one kid from my school that ive talked to a couple times was there, and he was like "THIS WAY!" and this island so happened to be a godzilla island, and so i was running away from him, because he wanted to get me for some reason. and then mike came out and saved me, and suddenly i forgot i was in danger, and i started making out with him.

I dont :unsure:

I have them most of the time haha :woot:

Archived