Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

I had tons, but I can only remember a few.

They were in the mall taking pictures in front of G. Unit's clothing line. Billie Joe was being all gangster and it was scary. So I walked over and asked "Why are you a gangster?" And he said something like "Homedizzle." And I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

There was another time where Tre and Billie were on a rowboat and they were coming to my birthday party.

And one time Billie came to my house to eat meatballs and his weren't done yet so we watched this dragon show that ended up coming to life and eating Billie's foot. But in the end he got his meatballs, and his foot.

There was lots more that I can't remember.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had tons, but I can only remember a few.

They were in the mall taking pictures in front of G. Unit's clothing line. Billie Joe was being all gangster and it was scary. So I walked over and asked "Why are you a gangster?" And he said something like "Homedizzle." And I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

There was another time where Tre and Billie were on a rowboat and they were coming to my birthday party.

And one time Billie came to my house to eat meatballs and his weren't done yet so we watched this dragon show that ended up coming to life and eating Billie's foot. But in the end he got his meatballs, and his foot.

There was lots more that I can't remember.

I like youre dreams.......there funny :D

I usually dream about me in bed with Tre, Billie or Mike but then something happens or i wake up and i don't get to do 'anything' with them :( ,

but last night i had a dream i was in Tre's house and he lived in Mexico with Claudia and Frankito, and then i got into bed with them and Frankito started punching and kicking at me and told me not to touch his dad cause' he was an 'angel" :blink: ........weird

Eh....I had a nightmare-ish type dream with Billie Joe in it.

I was driving my car in my neighborhood, and it was snowing like crazy. I drive to this one person's house, and I knock on the door and these two girls answer and let me in, and then I see that their mother is baking christmas cookies in the kitchen, so I sneak to her purse and steal a whole bunch of money. :ermm:

Then I walk back outside with the two girls waving goodbye like I was their best friend or something, when I see this dark figure standing between me and my car. It was getting dark out by then. All of a sudden, my heart started pounding, and I just knew that person was evil. So I run for my car and try to get around the figure, but he grabs me by the arms and I look into his face and it's Billie Joe. he was very handsome in my dream but he had such an evil air around him. I started screaming my head off, and BJ starting pulling me to the ground, and kicking me. He had me by the collar and was draging me somewhere. The snow was getting in my eyes and mouth, making it hard to breathe. Then I saw it: there was a hole dug in the ground, just feet away, in the shape of a grave. :( Then I realized he was pulling me to the grave. I was screaming and kicking as he pushed me in the hole, and I remember feeling such a dread like I was really going to be buried alive....it was very scary. But I managed to get away, and I ran to my car, and locked the doors. BJ started hitting his fists on the windows trying to break them, while I was trying to get my car started. Finally I smashed down on the gas, and I drove off. He was chasing me for a bit, then he disappeared in the snow. I got to my house and I had just called 911 when I woke up.

In the morning I couldn't even look at my Green Day posters without getting a chill down my spine. But now I'm okay. Now my posters are sexy again. :woot:

I don't know if it was this thread or what, but someone posted their dream of winding up backstage "with" Adrienne while Billie watched. I have to thank that person for giving me a fantastic idea for an original erotica piece (emphasis on original - none of that level of fangirliness here, thanks). It's inspired a bunch more, and I think I might try to get some published. Thanks, anonymous poster! :D

/hopefullynotspam

I had another 1 last night :D:D:D....

i was standing at my local train station with Billie joe, Tre and Mike and we were waiting for the train and this tramp looking bloke came up to me and started slagging me off calling me a weirdo and a freak and billie saw him and went over to him and said " um why you calling her"? and this bloke treid to run off upstairs but billie grabbed a hold of him and clenched his fist and i told him to stop as i hate voilence so he let this bloke go but he wasnt happy, anyway Tre was pratting around as usual running up and down the station and we were killing ourselves laughing at him.. then Tre got on the Train to go home and i remeber Billie told me that he had came all the way from london to see me lol....

then im in my house looking at the internet with billie and he was looking at my collection of green day pics on my comp and he loved them .. then i came across this pic that said something funny but i cant remember what and i scrolled down the page and Tre was on the pic and i rememeber saying to billie " i knew he would be in it" and me and him had a giggle for ages thats it...

weird.... :/

i had a dream my long time green day loving friend stopped liking them. so i went to him and told him he disgusted me and that i never wanted to see his face again.

from then on my dream changed and got a bit weird....

my friends and i were at this beach house with a view of the beach.

one by one all the people in the water were just DIEING, for no visible reason.

and then the police guy goes to my friends mum 'it appears someone in the bushes is shooting invisible poison darts into these people.'

then i woke up.

dammit.

WHY do my dreams suck.

I had a weird one last night where my friend had had me boarded up into the house but what she didn't know was that Billie Joe and Tre were there....we were playing around with mike's bass and he was trying to get in from the outside...makingf a fuss about not being sable to get to his bass...tre's hair was all wierd like billie's only really long we put a cd on and outside we could hear Mike singing along then it got a bit rude with billie exposing himself to tre and tre claiming his was bigger!!! and mooning me.

i had a dream that my band was playing with green day and we were backstage b4 the show and Billie says to me"ever had an erection" i said" omg billie ..what?"then Mike was like Product of east bay looking at his arm(mike tatoo yeah" then i looked at my arm and read aloud"Product of Green Day" thats soo cool i swear im getting that tatoo :)

i had this dream last night...

my two friends and i were sitting in like, the middle of the mall where a bunch of other people were sitting and bands were playing. well, there was gd, coldplay, the killers, 50 cent (eww) and other ones. well, we were in the second row, so all the bands sit in the first row (awesomeness) and when green day was playing, they smiled at us and i literally almost passed out, but when they were done, there was intermission, and green day sat down in FRONT OF US!!! and billie was having an argument with tre and mike. he kept sayind "no, i'm not going to this after party, i would rather have a home cooked meal and not have to stay in one of those hotels you think is awesome and there are cockroaches." well, my friend leans over and goes "her mom can cook, really, really, good!" and she pointed to me. and he goes "do you have an extra room?" and my friend said yes and she tapped my shoulder when the conversation was over, because i was talking to our other friend, and she goes "oh yeah, billie's staying at your house tonight" and he waves at me. well, i get home and since i gave him my address, he was sitting in the kitchen talking to my brother (go figure, my brother has his own house and family.) and he smiled at me. the next thing i knew was that i was watching a movie in my living room and he leans out of his door and says "hey, want to play cards" and i said "what game?" he smiled and said "Gin Rumee (i don't know how to spell it!)" and i go "oh, yeah, my mom and i used to play that al lthe time when i was little, can you help me remember the rules, i'm a little rusty." he nodded, i came in, sat down on the bed in front of him and started to play. WELL, he's like "I'm tired, i should hit the sack" and i'm like "yeah, i'm tired too, see you in the morining, Billie" and i went to get up, and he said "i'm not that tired, i was going to just watch tv until i drift off, you can stay in here." so i did and i fell asleep with my arm wrapped around him :wub:

NOTE: no, he did not try to pull a move on me and rape me!!

I was eating at a restaurant and GD was doing a concert there and I was seated right in front of them! After the show Tre walked over to me and asked me if I would like to go backstage to meet the band, I said yes, we just hung out and talked, time went on, then I had to leave to go home,I said"bye" and Billie said bye, see you later, then when I got home they were there!

I have a lot, but I usually forgot them.

But this one time I had a dream where I was Billie & Adie's kid and they brought me to Macy's and we were all dressed up.

one time i had a dream billie got himself stuck in my dishwasher. i saved his life though everyone dont worry!!!

Nine words: naked Billie, bed on fire (literally), and rose petals. :eyebrows:

I forgot a couple, but there was one where Adreanne was being a bitch and geting my in trouble with Billie Joe and another with Mike getting a ride from me and my mom. :wub:

I had one the other night. They all went up to get their award for something, and Billie was doing the speech and Tre just started kicking him in the shins and he wouldn't stop so Billie was running and then he came up to me and said "can I use your phone?" and I said "Yeah." So he smashes it and said "Tre! Look what you made me do." So I started kicking Billie in the shins until he put my phone back together. But then I felt bad so I broke it again and put it in his pocket and he was like "But I can't put things in my pockets anymore." So I was like "Ok, whatever" and that's when Tre was running around with a bag on his head.

I had one the other night. They all went up to get their award for something, and Billie was doing the speech and Tre just started kicking him in the shins and he wouldn't stop so Billie was running and then he came up to me and said "can I use your phone?" and I said "Yeah." So he smashes it and said "Tre! Look what you made me do." So I started kicking Billie in the shins until he put my phone back together. But then I felt bad so I broke it again and put it in his pocket and he was like "But I can't put things in my pockets anymore." So I was like "Ok, whatever" and that's when Tre was running around with a bag on his head.

:lol: That really made me laugh.

Oh, there was another:

I was on the auditorium stage in school, dancing to Misery. I stopped in the middle of it and Billie Joe walked onto the stage with me and starting dacning as well, and we danced together. Then we had guitars and Tre and Mike showed up behind us and we started playing Holiday.

one time i had a dream billie got himself stuck in my dishwasher. i saved his life though everyone dont worry!!!

lmfao GO YOU! *claps*

I just remembered last night's dream!

I was 18 or something, and I was in California with a friend. We were asking people on the street, "Where's the street?" and they were ignoring us. So we hijacked a car and drove it from northern California to Berkeley and we drove past a yellow house really slow and saw Billie Joe picking leaves from a bush in the yard. We were going to get out and ask for an autograph or something, but we ran over either a kid or a cat and Billie ran away.

I woke up in stalker mode. :ph34r:

I had a dream I had sex with Billie Joe and Adrienne found us and she shouted to Billie, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I actually dream about that every night. Sometimes I even wake up with my pants unzippered. o.O;

Once -this is last year- Tre was in my class, and the night before I had this dream, I was watching the that one home video, so tre was in that werid green outfit. So anyway, he was in my class the whole time just sitting there like a regular student lol aw. And like once or twice my teacher was like "Marissa! Help him with this; get him this" lol. And then at the end of the day I finally went up to Tre and finally said "Hey Tre, wassup?" -or something- and hes like "Nothing" and then he singalled for me to lay my head on his lap! :woot: Omfg, it was SO AWESOME lol BUT THEN my friend Jamed (Hah-med) was like

"Marissa, Marissa! Come here, c'mon quick!" I was like "WTF?! Tre!" and then he, gave me a look like "No, its ok, I'll still be here" and then when I went to go look at what Jamed so rudely took me away from the ever so sexy Tre Cool, it was just some crappy video game damnit! :dry: Then I woke up ...

I have Green Day dreams all the time lol, but the weirdest ones was they were going to be at my school. So me and my 2 best friends who are also obssesd with Green Day were at the school and somebody told us we had to search for them. We couldnt find them so we gave up. We went back to my house and lmao Tre Cool was on my porch singing and dirty dancing to domintaed love slave...

This one is probally the weirdest...

I was at my friends house and it was Christmas, I was mad because she got Billies pants lol so I walked out. I dunno but I ended up in this weird house and Adrienne was there. Billie was hurt in 911? lmao so she took me to him and he was laying on some bed in this weird loft thing talking about how 911 scared him for life. lol

then my friend Kim had a dream Billie was doing country music and she told him she didn`t like it so he dropped her off at a hotel and left her there.

I had a dream I had sex with Billie Joe and Adrienne found us and she shouted to Billie, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I actually dream about that every night. Sometimes I even wake up with my pants unzippered. o.O;

Alright, that is just....wierd. :blink:

Archived