European tour 2025

jengd

21 minutes ago, Cris. said:

Yeah, but if it was a shit show for the pre-sales, I can't imagine the general sale will be much better. I'm waiting for my friend to reply to see what he wants to do. I'd try again at the general sale, and wait for the re-sales otherwise. My hope is some fans from UK and maybe other EU countries will have bought tickets and re-sale them once UK dates are announced. But I'll wait to see what he wants to do, I know I'll end up going to more shows, so I'll leave it up to him what we do for this one.

At least I got my ridiculously overpriced Vienna VIP ticket ๐Ÿ™„ย A bit pissed at myself for loving so much the first row as to have paid that ๐Ÿ˜…

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't have any trouble with this sale but with ticketmaster you never know. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Everything takes so much planning and logistics. We need the rest of the dates.ย 

I love having front row too ๐Ÿ˜‚ In general I don't have anything against VIP tickets but these are too expensive for me.ย 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Beathe. said:

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't have any trouble with this sale but with ticketmaster you never know. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Everything takes so much planning and logistics. We need the rest of the dates.ย 

I love having front row too ๐Ÿ˜‚ In general I don't have anything against VIP tickets but these are too expensive for me.ย 

I do have a lot against VIP tickets :lol: I'm healthy enough to stand in line all day and can afford to take a day off from work to do it, and I even enjoy being in line and meeting other fans and making friends in the process and then enjoying the show with those people. So there's no good reason for me to pay so much money when I could do it "the good ol' way", other than they are selling so many "VIP" tickets that they force you to do it this way and in the process price out a lot of fans who cannot afford this. Hence I'm a bit disgusted to have participated in this scam, but oh well ๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 1

Just now, mies said:

For the people who didnโ€™t got a Amsterdam ticket. There is another presale with mojo tomorrow. Iโ€™ll get a link tonight.ย 

How does that work? How I can register for the pre-sale? ๐Ÿ™

3 minutes ago, Cris. said:

I do have a lot against VIP tickets :lol: I'm healthy enough to stand in line all day and can afford to take a day off from work to do it, and I even enjoy being in line and meeting other fans and making friends in the process and then enjoying the show with those people. So there's no good reason for me to pay so much money when I could do it "the good ol' way", other than they are selling so many "VIP" tickets that they force you to do it this way and in the process price out a lot of fans who cannot afford this. Hence I'm a bit disgusted to have participated in this scam, but oh well ๐Ÿ˜…

I also have nothing against sitting in line all day and taking time of from work. I usually travel for shows anyways so I need more than one day of. If there weren't VIP tickets I would have been queing for both Amsterdam and Vienna.ย 

Some of the other bands I listen to sell VIP tickets for around 85 euros. It includes early entry, you can chose a couple of merch items and you get a signet laminate or something. One of the bands also include m&g and an acoustic preformance. I have gotten those VIP tickets several times and for me it's more worth the price. Green Day's tickets are extremely overpriced in my opinion. But if I had an unlimited amount of money, I would have gotten them for all the shows for sure. As long as they're offering it people will buy it. Hope you have fun queuing and fingers crossed for front row. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 2

I managed to get tickets to Amsterdam's golden circle!ย ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

I really hope they announce some headliner shows to Nordic countries. There's few days between Oslo and Luxembourg shows. It would be logical to visit in Sweden, Finland and/or Denmark.ย  Next summer it has been 12 years since they were in Finland...

Why they do like this? I mean why they don't announce the whole tour all at once?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beathe. said:

I also have nothing against sitting in line all day and taking time of from work. I usually travel for shows anyways so I need more than one day of. If there weren't VIP tickets I would have been queing for both Amsterdam and Vienna.ย 

Some of the other bands I listen to sell VIP tickets for around 85 euros. It includes early entry, you can chose a couple of merch items and you get a signet laminate or something. One of the bands also include m&g and an acoustic preformance. I have gotten those VIP tickets several times and for me it's more worth the price. Green Day's tickets are extremely overpriced in my opinion. But if I had an unlimited amount of money, I would have gotten them for all the shows for sure. As long as they're offering it people will buy it. Hope you have fun queuing and fingers crossed for front row. ๐Ÿ˜Š

My problem isn't queuing all day, but the camping. I'm too old for thatย ๐Ÿ˜…

And that's a fan made problem to be honestย ๐Ÿ˜•

ย 

Btw I even know bands who sell that VIP stuff as an "Upgrade". So you have to buy a regular concert ticket for like 150 โ‚ฌ and then if you want to get early entry (and that Merch stuff) you have to buy an upgrade ticket for another 250 โ‚ฌย ๐Ÿ™„

4 minutes ago, Susi Sour cream said:

ย 

Btw I even know bands who sell that VIP stuff as an "Upgrade". So you have to buy a regular concert ticket for like 150 โ‚ฌ and then if you want to get early entry (and that Merch stuff) you have to buy an upgrade ticket for another 250 โ‚ฌย ๐Ÿ™„

I don't camp. Ever. I have still gotten front row for all the shows I have been queing for.ย 

That's pricey. Who actually wants the overpriced merch anyways. At least give people what they want. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Just got two GA Tickets for Luxemburg in addition to the ones for Vienna. One show is just not enoughโ€ฆ

(Besides my cat is dying and I need consolation.๐Ÿฅฒ)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Susi Sour cream said:

ย 

Yeah, I have never camped either. Earliest I have been is 7 AM for the Lyon show (if I remember correctly) and got front row. Not the best spot because of all the VIPs, but still. I draw the line at camping :lol:ย that's too much, and yes, it's a fan made problem.ย 

I do think if the VIP package included some interesting things as the ones @Beathe. described it'd be worth it for those who can pay it. Or if it was cheaper and all you got was early entrance. What annoys me is that you price out fans who are willing to put in the effort to get front row, and because they sell so many that they only sell out long after the normal tickets are gone, you end up with some casual listeners that have a lot of money and bought them because it's what was left occupying front row, while people who queued all day are 3rd or 4th. And as long as people buy these they will keep selling them, so yes, I just became part of the problem.ย 

Got my tickets for Vienna and Amsterdam, both Welcome to Paradise VIP๐Ÿ™ˆย (I only live once)

The VIP tickets for Vienna were only available a few minutes later

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

6 minutes ago, Mollyluna said:

Just got two GA Tickets for Luxemburg in addition to the ones for Vienna. One show is just not enoughโ€ฆ

Ha ! You are adapting just fine to Green Day Fandom :lol:ย I will probably cave and get a ticket for Lux later too.ย 

And so sorry about your cat ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mollyluna said:

Sorry about your cat. โค๏ธ

21 minutes ago, Cris. said:

I do think if the VIP package included some interesting things as the ones @Beathe. described it'd be worth it for those who can pay it. Or if it was cheaper and all you got was early entrance. What annoys me is that you price out fans who are willing to put in the effort to get front row, and because they sell so many that they only sell out long after the normal tickets are gone, you end up with some casual listeners that have a lot of money and bought them because it's what was left occupying front row, while people who queued all day are 3rd or 4th. And as long as people buy these they will keep selling them, so yes, I just became part of the problem.ย 

A lot of bands do include cool stuff. If Green Day sold early entry tickets - to a somewhat reasonable price I would have gotten that too. No question.ย 

Green Day has talked so many times about how they want as many people as possible to be able to go to their shows. This must be weird for them.ย 

• Like 3

I did the camping until 2019. But then I turned 30 and was like "Alright, that's it. My body doesn't allow this shit anymore"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‘

I absolutely agree about the merch. It would be so much better if they included some really nice stuff that's worth the price.ย 

ย 

ย @Mollylunaย so sorry about your catย ๐Ÿ˜ฅย I lost my boy in March so I really feel you ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, autdrum said:

Is there still a presale for vienna? Got no fkn mail ๐Ÿ˜ž

I think there is, except for golden circle tickets which seem to be sold out.

55 minutes ago, autdrum said:

Is there still a presale for vienna? Got no fkn mail ๐Ÿ˜ž

Front of Stage seems to be sold out (at least for now)

2 hours ago, bed1am said:

I think they will headline Mad Cool in Madrid and NOS Alive in Portugal. Last two shows and then return home. (Just thinking, no info)

Don't think they'll ever go back to Mad Cool. And they played this year in Madrid.ย 

• Like 1

So no presale for the new date. ๐Ÿซ  Ticket sales are so stressful.ย 

• Like 1