European tour 2025

jengd

4 minutes ago, GreenDay_Fan said:

There is a link for the presale?

Kinda. These are just the regular links, I noticed while looking again. The code just helps you with the presale in 1 1/2 hrs

5 minutes ago, Karl Karlson said:

Kinda. These are just the regular links, I noticed while looking again. The code just helps you with the presale in 1 1/2 hrs

Ok, thank you!

Congrats everyone on getting tickets. I didn’t have that luck, Ticketmaster Netherlands kicked me out like 6 times when I joined the queue. I guess they thought I was a bot because I’m trying to order from America 

Golden circle in Amsterdam and front of stage (I guess that's the same) in Vienna. 

🥳❤️

2 minutes ago, GreenDay_Fan said:

Congrats everyone on getting tickets. I didn’t have that luck, Ticketmaster Netherlands kicked me out like 6 times when I joined the queue. I guess they thought I was a bot because I’m trying to order from America 

You should try again. Maybe try another device and browser? I'm European and have been kicked out of several tickets sales on ticketmaster before. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sophieduf said:

Got two tickets for Vienna! Wohoo 

really need a third ticket though and the front of stage ones aren’t available on the website anymore :S 

will keep refreshing 

Check again, I see regular FoS tix

I needed seats, I was let in at 10:06, started as 996th in the queue. Floor plan wasn't visible, only random assigning of tickets. Now I refreshed, floor plan visible, all seats close to the stage seem sold out :(
My only hope is that some are reserved for the regular sales..

1 minute ago, Karl Karlson said:

Check again, I see regular FoS tix

Managed to get a 3rd one now! Yeah I think the website was just busy because it kept showing me an error message previously

very relieved i got all the tickets I wanted 😁 it’s always so stressful 

• Like 1

Bah, secured two Golden Circle for Amsterdam and after I had put in all my information and clicked "pay", it gave me an error and told me to check "my tickets" and they might appear there in the following hour. I don't expect it to though, as my bank never asked for confirmation of the payment. And now there are no more golden circle tickets. 🥺

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Beathe. said:

Golden circle in Amsterdam and front of stage (I guess that's the same) in Vienna. 

🥳❤️

You should try again. Maybe try another device and browser? I'm European and have been kicked out of several tickets sales on ticketmaster before. 

Just got through and got 1 regular standing ticket for Amsterdam! It’s a miracle! Thanks! I didn’t stay up until 4 am EST for nothing lol

Edited by GreenDay_Fan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GreenDay_Fan said:

Just got through and got 1 regular standing ticket for Amsterdam! It’s a miracle! Thanks! I didn’t stay up until 4 am EST for nothing lol

Yay! Happy for you. 😊

16 minutes ago, Cris. said:

Bah, secured two Golden Circle for Amsterdam and after I had put in all my information and clicked "pay", it gave me an error and told me to check "my tickets" and they might appear there in the following hour. I don't expect it to though, as my bank never asked for confirmation of the payment. And now there are no more golden circle tickets. 🥺

That blows. 😔 They have to sell more golden circle tickets on Friday but still. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Beathe. said:

That blows. 😔 They have to sell more golden circle tickets on Friday but still. 

Yeah, but if it was a shit show for the pre-sales, I can't imagine the general sale will be much better. I'm waiting for my friend to reply to see what he wants to do. I'd try again at the general sale, and wait for the re-sales otherwise. My hope is some fans from UK and maybe other EU countries will have bought tickets and re-sale them once UK dates are announced. But I'll wait to see what he wants to do, I know I'll end up going to more shows, so I'll leave it up to him what we do for this one.

At least I got my ridiculously overpriced Vienna VIP ticket 🙄 A bit pissed at myself for loving so much the first row as to have paid that 😅

9 minutes ago, Cris. said:

Yeah, but if it was a shit show for the pre-sales, I can't imagine the general sale will be much better. I'm waiting for my friend to reply to see what he wants to do. I'd try again at the general sale, and wait for the re-sales otherwise. My hope is some fans from UK and maybe other EU countries will have bought tickets and re-sale them once UK dates are announced. But I'll wait to see what he wants to do, I know I'll end up going to more shows, so I'll leave it up to him what we do for this one.

At least I got my ridiculously overpriced Vienna VIP ticket 🙄 A bit pissed at myself for loving so much the first row as to have paid that 😅

If the only UK date is download there won’t be much overlap though

Like we are going cause I can’t deal with a festival 😂

(that and Vienna is meant to be beautiful)

Just now, purplebenny said:

If the only UK date is download there won’t be much overlap though

Like we are going cause I can’t deal with a festival 😂

(that and Vienna is meant to be beautiful)

Hence I'm praying for some solo UK dates now 😂 (also because I might go to the UK if they do add some solo dates)