European tour 2025

jengd

4 minutes ago, CristhyneS said:

Still really hoping they announced the rest of the dates before Wednesday though. 

Yes! I hate it when bands does this. Announce everything at once damn it. We need to plan. 

The plan for me is Oslo, Vienna and Amsterdam. Not interested in going to more festivals or to travel somewhere with too pricey flights etc. If they announce something else in Scandinavia I'm probably going but I doubt they will. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, purplebenny said:

I would expect download would be a Uk exclusive 

maybe they might add a Belfast date at a push 

Would absolutely love a Belfast date! They’re trickling out artists for Belsonic which is normally some time in June. 👀

Oh this was an exciting email to open! It would have been even more exciting if it contained some UK dates!😉 I know it did say about announcing more soon, but it's hard to be patient!lol! I really hope they do a 'proper' UK show (as well as the rumoured Download festival) 🤞 In the meantime, I might have to give Amsterdam some thought...🤔😁

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Would absolutely love a Belfast date! They’re trickling out artists for Belsonic which is normally some time in June. 👀

Ya a ormeau or Boucher date would be class

Ideally before I book flights to Vienna 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Beathe. said:

Please no VIP tickets this time. 🤞

Well, trying to find if there was any pricing info available, I found this for the Luxembourg show:

https://apps.ticketmatic.com/widgets/atelier/flow/action?event=542976524685&l=en#!/addtickets (got here from the link on their website's tour section)

VIP tickets with early entrance will apparently be a thing again 😒 If this is correct, prices are similar to what they were for this tour, from what I remember, so hopefully we will not see a huge increase in the price for regular tickets either.

For Vienna, the familiar VIP packages from 2024 will be available again, with prices ranging from €261 to €536.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, CristhyneS said:

Well, trying to find if there was any pricing info available, I found this for the Luxembourg show:

https://apps.ticketmatic.com/widgets/atelier/flow/action?event=542976524685&l=en#!/addtickets (got here from the link on their website's tour section)

VIP tickets with early entrance will apparently be a thing again 😒 

More sightseeing instead of queuing I guess. 😔

2 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

For Vienna, the familiar VIP packages from 2024 will be available again, with prices ranging from €261 to €536.

I didn't find the different tickets for Vienna. Share please? 

4 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

I couldn't find any ticket info for Vienna. Do you also know the range of prices for regular tickets?

3 minutes ago, CristhyneS said:

I couldn't find any ticket info for Vienna. Do you also know the range of prices for regular tickets?

This is the prices for Amsterdam: 

https://ibb.co/NrcL3TG

It got translated to Norwegian but the prices are still easy to read. 🫣😅

Generell adgang is regular standing tickets. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, CristhyneS said:

Some friend of mine called ÖTicket.

By the way: I was just able to purchase my ticket for Luxemburg. Didn‘t and expect that.

2 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

Some friend of mine called ÖTicket.

By the way: I was just able to purchase my ticket for Luxemburg. Didn‘t and expect that.

I see! 

They messed up. I was able to put tickets in my basket too. 

7 minutes ago, Beathe. said:

I see! 

They messed up. I was able to put tickets in my basket too. 

How? I can only do that with the VIP packages…

4 minutes ago, Charly04 said:

Luxemburg is a Festival or just Green Day with Support ?

Just Green Day

3 minutes ago, Mollyluna said:

How? I can only do that with the VIP packages…

VIP includes tickets. The price is insane. 

3 hours ago, CristhyneS said:

The caption of their post said "...and some headline shows for ya in cities we didn't make it to last time around!", which I think is only true for Luxembourg, no? They did Amsterdam and Vienna this year.

They didn't do Vienna, they played at Nova Rock in Austria, but as part of the festival. Since I don't go to festivals, this time around I will see them, especially with a better setlist than the 2022 tour.

Edit: Can anyone explain this sentence? Either I am too dumb to understand or they have a typo: "The mailing list pre-sale for the headliners begins this Wednesday @ 10am local - the code will be sent at 11pm local tomorrow."

So they start with the pre-sale in the morning and give out codes the same day but half a day later?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Karl Karlson said:

They didn't do Vienna, they played at Nova Rock in Austria, but as part of the festival. Since I don't go to festivals, this time around I will see them, especially with a better setlist than the 2022 tour.

Edit: Can anyone explain this sentence? Either I am too dumb to understand or they have a typo: "The mailing list pre-sale for the headliners begins this Wednesday @ 10am local - the code will be sent at 11pm local tomorrow."

So they start with the pre-sale in the morning and give out codes the same day but half a day later?

No, the code comes tomorrow. The presale is a day later on Wednesday.

Edited by Mollyluna

1 minute ago, Mollyluna said:

No, the code comes tomorrow. The presale is a day later on Wednesday.

Ugh...I thought it was Tuesday already...man, I'm not fully here today haha
Thanks for explaining

• Like 1

Thanks @Stewe and @Karl Karlson for correcting me regarding which cities they did and didn't do this year. It seems they have really only included cities they did not hit this year then. I wonder if we'll see the same trend for the other dates they'll announce. 

When I saw this this morning, I thought "Barcelona" right away. That or a festival in the Vasque Country like the BBK again. Or maybe they are going solo.

I bought a ticket for Luxembourg, too. I was pretty confused it was already possible 😅

My plan for now is Vienna, Luxembourg and Amsterdam. Maybe the Hurricane Festival as well, but that depends on if they will sell single day tickets.

I guess if they are going to add more shows it will only be festivals

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beathe. said:

This is the prices for Amsterdam: 

https://ibb.co/NrcL3TG

It got translated to Norwegian but the prices are still easy to read. 🫣😅

Generell adgang is regular standing tickets. 

Thanks for this info. I spy Golden Circle tickets! This makes it even more tempting!🤓

I didn't get the email today, even though I am subscribed to the newsletter. If I don't get the email tomorrow, can someone send the code for me, if it's not personal code?