European tour 2025

jengd

2 minutes ago, gmcloughlin said:

No Amsterdam tickets for me either..... but I did buy one for Luxembourg 🤩

Does anyone know if it was all GA for the Luxembourg show? I didn't say any other options.

I hate TicketMaster so much. Ever since the Pre-Sale on Wednesday, I was under the first 1k on the queue for Amsterdam, and I keep having a weird bug where the map of the venue does not load, and not even the reserved seats show as available to buy. That is so frustrating. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Göta said:

Didnt get Amsterdam tickets :( logged in an hour before but was already sold out when I got in. Annoyyyed.

Keep trying! Was sold out when I made it to the front of the queue, but I kept trying every few minutes and then suddenly it went through. Just got my GC tickets for me and my friend and his partner! :dance:

2 minutes ago, JojiMalakite said:

I hate TicketMaster so much. Ever since the Pre-Sale on Wednesday, I was under the first 1k on the queue for Amsterdam, and I keep having a weird bug where the map of the venue does not load, and not even the reserved seats show as available to buy. That is so frustrating. 

By the time the map loads the tickets are sold out. Try by choosing them by category instead of from the map. And keep trying. I just got mine after they appeared to be sold out in the first few tries.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cris. said:

Keep trying! Was sold out when I made it to the front of the queue, but I kept trying every few minutes and then suddenly it went through. Just got my GC tickets for me and my friend and his partner! :dance:

By the time the map loads the tickets are sold out. Try by choosing them by category instead of from the map. And keep trying. I just got mine after they appeared to be sold out in the first few tries.

Yeah, I am familiar with that layout but not even categories load. I have reported that the issue a while ago. When I bought for Oasis the reloading trick worked, this time its just another problem. Oh lord.

I guess I'm going to need to break the piggy bank to anticipate my own Christmas gift on buying the VIP 😅

Sorry for sounding grumpy, I just wanted to vent 😅

VIP (so hopefully front row) first night in Vienna, GC second night in Vienna, and GC in Amsterdam with my best friend, who is also a Green Day fan but life has made it so we have never been able to go to a Green Day concert together. My heart is full and my bank account is empty.

Here's to hoping they do not announce any more shows before the next pay check 😂

18 minutes ago, JojiMalakite said:

Yeah, I am familiar with that layout but not even categories load. I have reported that the issue a while ago. When I bought for Oasis the reloading trick worked, this time its just another problem. Oh lord.

I guess I'm going to need to break the piggy bank to anticipate my own Christmas gift on buying the VIP 😅

Sorry for sounding grumpy, I just wanted to vent 😅

I would be grumpy too (I was very grumpy after the presale), don't worry!

I would see keep trying, normally they don't release everything in one go, so I would say at least until noon you might have a chance. Try with a different browser or device maybe? I had the problem with the map not loading, but I was always able to see the menu with the different ticket categories. Otherwise start checking for official re-sales once those go up. Especially if you're looking for only one ticket, you're bound to find one eventually (that's how I got Lyon and Hamburg earlier this year), and it would still be cheaper than VIP. And if you do end up going with VIP, at least it means you might get front row, so there's a silver lining 😅

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cris. said:

VIP (so hopefully front row) first night in Vienna, GC second night in Vienna, and GC in Amsterdam with my best friend, who is also a Green Day fan but life has made it so we have never been able to go to a Green Day concert together. My heart is full and my bank account is empty.

Here's to hoping they do not announce any more shows before the next pay check 😂

I would be grumpy too (I was very grumpy after the presale), don't worry!

I would see keep trying, normally they don't release everything in one go, so I would say at least until noon you might have a chance. Try with a different browser or device maybe? I had the problem with the map not loading, but I was always able to see the menu with the different ticket categories. Otherwise start checking for official re-sales once those go up. Especially if you're looking for only one ticket, you're bound to find one eventually (that's how I got Lyon and Hamburg earlier this year), and it would still be cheaper than VIP. And if you do end up going with VIP, at least it means you might get front row, so there's a silver lining 😅

Gonna follow your advice, I am checking every few minutes. One time the GC appeared as available but it disappeared again aha.
Also trying to get for me and my best friend! Heheh, so good having a friend who is also a GD fan!!!

I have now also bought another FOS ticket for 18.6, but this time without VIP.

When was the last time Green Day played a double show in Europe? That must have been during the 21st Century Breakdown Tour in the UK

22 minutes ago, Cris. said:

My heart is full and my bank account is empty.

Same here 🤭😅 Please no more tour dates for a little while. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In addition to the successful ticket acquisition my AI Anniversary Box has just arrived. This is really a great day!🎉🎉🎉

(And the cat is still alive and even eating a little bit…)

• Love 3

Two pre sales and one general sale and I didn't get a golden circle ticket for Amsterdam. Unbelievable.

• Sad 2

Got FOS tickets for the second Vienna date too now:banana:. Looks like the front of stage area is divided into two parts (North and South), one time I will be in North, the next day in South (didn't have a choice though). Has anyone ever been to this location and how things will look like? I hope we'll even have a chance for front row without VIP...

6 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

Got FOS tickets for the second Vienna date too now:banana:. Looks like the front of stage area is divided into two parts (North and South), one time I will be in North, the next day in South (didn't have a choice though). Has anyone ever been to this location and how things will look like? I hope we'll even have a chance for front row without VIP...

How do you know if you got South or North? I saw the division on the map, but I don't see anything on the ticket referencing this.

7 minutes ago, Cris. said:

How do you know if you got South or North? I saw the division on the map, but I don't see anything on the ticket referencing this.

On my tickets (I took e-tickets for self-printout) it says "Front of Stage", and underneath, in smaller letters "Stehplatz SÜD / NORD". I bought on oeticket.com 🤔

4 hours ago, Cris. said:

I didn’t have the luck unfortunately but glad to hear it worked out for you and your friends!

I’ll just keep my fingers crossed for the rest of the dates!

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

On my tickets (I took e-tickets for self-printout) it says "Front of Stage", and underneath, in smaller letters "Stehplatz SÜD / NORD". I bought on oeticket.com 🤔

I see it now! Thanks! I also got north in one and south in the other.

53 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

I did not notice that earlier and also didn't have a choice. I wonder if they will actually have a division 🤔