European tour 2025

jengd

i wonder if the EU 2025 tour (and conversely the US/CAN 2025 Tour, which is probably gonna happen cuz i dont see why not) is gonna stick to the same setlist as the saviors tour (TADIKM -> Dookie -> Saviors/Brain Stew/Minority/Know Your Enemy -> American Idiot -> Bobby and Good Riddance) or if its gonna shift towards being a regular festival/headlining setlist with an extra bit of Insomniac, 39/smooth and Warning

Vienna 😍 I was hoping for this show since they announced "only" playing Nova Rock for the Saviors Tour in Austria and now they are coming back 😍

• Like 4

6 hours ago, nowshesgone said:

i wonder if the EU 2025 tour (and conversely the US/CAN 2025 Tour, which is probably gonna happen cuz i dont see why not) is gonna stick to the same setlist as the saviors tour (TADIKM -> Dookie -> Saviors/Brain Stew/Minority/Know Your Enemy -> American Idiot -> Bobby and Good Riddance) or if its gonna shift towards being a regular festival/headlining setlist with an extra bit of Insomniac, 39/smooth and Warning

No, I think they will revert to a more normal setlist as 2025 is not the anniversary year.  

4 minutes ago, jengd said:

No, I think they will revert to a more normal setlist as 2025 is not the anniversary year.  

probably but i also wouldnt count out some insomniac/warning songs being added
im also thinking that based off of past trends (AKA dropping a random song that was played constantly during one tour and either barely or never playing it again live ever like Prosthetic Head and Castaway) one of the saviors songs this tour is gonna be dropped 

• Like 2

My dream is the they switch up a bit the Saviors songs and we get some Fancy Sauce 🥹

Also, I hope that after seeing how much people enjoy Homecoming, they'll switch it up and some times play that instead of JoS.

• Like 4

I'm already going to be in Europe next summer on vacation, may have to go to the Amsterdam show now...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sampy said:

I didn't get the email today, even though I am subscribed to the newsletter. If I don't get the email tomorrow, can someone send the code for me, if it's not personal code?

I haven't received the email yet  either, but it does say 11pm local time.

11:26 local time here and no codes yet. Anyone already got them?

2 minutes ago, Mollyluna said:

11:26 local time here and no codes yet. Anyone already got them?

The email they sent yesterday said codes would be sent at 11 PM today. So I wouldn't expect them for another 12 hours :lol:

23 hours ago, purplebenny said:

Ya a ormeau or Boucher date would be class

Ideally before I book flights to Vienna 😂

I’ve already booked a flight to fucking Greece so it’s already too late for me 😂😂

• Haha 1

I presume we’re gonna get a “normal” setlist for this?

I was really hyped for the album sets, but I kinda want the normal Hitchin/KFAD set now 

• Like 1

Just now, purplebenny said:

I presume we’re gonna get a “normal” setlist for this?

I was really hyped for the album sets, but I kinda want the normal Hitchin/KFAD set now 

My guess is that they will continue with the festival sets like they have during the Saviors tour, but with less AI songs.

This is just my guess, it also makes sense when the production/pyros etc is already in place.  

I think they did the same for the 99 Rev tour in Australia when they started up again in 2014 after the US and EU tour. 

ffs Luxembourg is one of my remaining bucket list tiny countries. Am I gonna end up in Luxembourg in June???? We'll see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, She-Loves-Him said:

ffs Luxembourg is one of my remaining bucket list tiny countries. Am I gonna end up in Luxembourg in June???? We'll see.

Two birds, one stone :lol:

• Like 1

Hm, not been to Luxembourg….. on the other hand, regular flights to Amsterdam and just over an hour….. decisions, decisions!

No King for a day please. It takes forever. 🙈

Concerts is a great way of seeing new places. I never thought I would go to Luxembourg or Northern Ireland before, but hey, Green Day played there and I went so. 🤭 I haven't been to Vienna before and it looks stunning. I added an extra day for sightseeing and since it looks like it's VIP tickets again I won't be queuing anyways. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Beathe. said:

No King for a day please. It takes forever. 🙈

Concerts is a great way of seeing new places. I never thought I would go to Luxembourg or Northern Ireland before, but hey, Green Day played there and I went so. 🤭 I haven't been to Vienna before and it looks stunning. I added an extra day for sightseeing and since it looks like it's VIP tickets again I won't be queuing anyways. 

Totally agree with you on the KFAD comment. I'd take any other 3 songs in its stead. But this is a topic that tends to split Green Day fans in two camps 😅

And yes, concerts are a great excuse for visiting a new place! Visited NYC like this back in 2009, Hamburg and Dallas this year.

I've never been to any of these three cities, so they are all tempting for me. I had initially thought Lux and Ams just because they are closer, but I'm leaning for Ams and Vienna now. I'll go to Ams with my friend, so no queue because he is a fan, but not an insane one like me :lol:. I do want to be front row for at least one show though, and unfortunately that means VIP, and if I'm gonna spend that kind of money for a ticket I'd rather do it for Vienna, as it is an indoor venue so no risk of rain, storms, etc throwing things off course.

Lux is so close by though that I know I might end up buying the cheapest ticket and a bus to go there in a month or two (basically by the next paycheck 😅).

• Like 1

@Beathe. @Cris. Vienna is really beautiful. Magnificent buildings, a nice relaxed atmosphere and good food..😀 I love it there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cris. said:

Totally agree with you on the KFAD comment. I'd take any other 3 songs in its stead. But this is a topic that tends to split Green Day fans in two camps 😅

And yes, concerts are a great excuse for visiting a new place! Visited NYC like this back in 2009, Hamburg and Dallas this year.

I've never been to any of these three cities, so they are all tempting for me. I had initially thought Lux and Ams just because they are closer, but I'm leaning for Ams and Vienna now. I'll go to Ams with my friend, so no queue because he is a fan, but not an insane one like me :lol:. I do want to be front row for at least one show though, and unfortunately that means VIP, and if I'm gonna spend that kind of money for a ticket I'd rather do it for Vienna, as it is an indoor venue so no risk of rain, storms, etc throwing things off course.

Lux is so close by though that I know I might end up buying the cheapest ticket and a bus to go there in a month or two (basically by the next paycheck 😅).

Yes! They can play so many songs instead of KFAD. 

True true. All of a sudden I was in Montpellier for some years ago for a concert. Weird how things works out. 🤭 I have been to so many cities in the UK that I never thought I would go to. 

I have lost count over how many times I've been to Amsterdam so I'll be going on a day trip to somewhere new. Considering Rotterdam. 😊

1 minute ago, Mollyluna said:

@Beathe. @Cris. Vienna is really beautiful. Magnificent buildings, a nice relaxed atmosphere and good food..😀 I love it there.

It looks so pretty 🥺 I love architecture so I feel like this is a city I will love being in. I'm ready. I have already started looking at resturants, which was a positive suprise so many vegan options. ❤️

• Like 2

Accom booked in Vienna

Now just tickets and flights , let’s go 🙌

• Like 1

This is my first time buying tickets in Europe, I'm assuming the Ticketmaster process is just as bad as it is in the US, and I'm unlikely to get GA tickets...?

I wanna go to the Vienna one but it’s 3 DAYS!!! before my summer vacation 😡 I’ll consider Amsterdam if it doesn’t get sold out immediately

17 minutes ago, Göta said:

I wanna go to the Vienna one but it’s 3 DAYS!!! before my summer vacation 😡 I’ll consider Amsterdam if it doesn’t get sold out immediately

I'm sorry. 😔❤️ Hope you can go to Amsterdam. 

• Love 1