Announcement Coming “October 9th”

alecandstuff

I kinda want the hit clip thing but then I’d either have to hope I could find my old hit clip player or find one on eBay 

This is dumb. Wtf Green Day? The concept is interesting and the items in theory are interesting collectibles but really? First pickeball paddles now this? 

• Like 2

Dumb. The "demastered" word made me get excited for a second that they were going to release official stems. Boy was I wrong.

• Like 2

I could have resisted so many things. I have resisted the coffee. I could have resisted a vinyl with bodily fluids. I could have resisted any vinyl for that matter. I could have resisted signed editions. I could have resisted so many things...

But this is genius 😂 

I want.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Piano version of Burnout and Gameboy version of Welcome To Paradise are cool. Music Box version of All By Myself is cute.

Also like the Big Mouth Billie Bass lol.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Dumb. The "demastered" word made me get excited for a second that they were going to release official stems. Boy was I wrong.

Before I clicked on it and heard Basket Case, I saw the OCT 9th in big letters and I was like, “OMG A NEW SONG?!?!?”

Dumb is literally what Green Day do sometimes, especially with stuff from the earlier days. Wouldn't read into too much. It's just a bit of fun.  

• Like 4

This is so dumb. Only one that interests me is the Gameboy cartridge. Hate the scarcity on this too. Would have been funny to release Dookie Demastered all the audio from these versions on Spotify or CD in addition to the very limited collectibles. 

• Like 1

And like, why are they even doing this just days before the American Idiot Super Deluxe release?

• Like 2

And you have to enter for a chance to buy?? This is just weird.

• Like 1

The fuck is this. Money saved at least. 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The price to have ALL this shit is crazy.

Honestly the cum idea on the vinyl was better.

• Haha 4

Come on. Is it stupid and unnecessary? Yes. But in a genius, hilarious and completely unexpected way. I love it.

And most of them are cheaper than a concert t-shirt. When I saw what it was going to be I thought it'd be a lot more expensive.

The teddy bear and the big mouth Billie bass (😂) are the best, but too pricey.

The US address only thing is a bummer though... but I entered my sister's address :ninja: If I get something I can recover it next time I'm there.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Wait, so you all mean to tell me there is not a single bodily fluid involved in any of this? I am devastated. I had my credit card ready and everything. 🤣

Seriously though, this is pretty bizarre. I am feeling like they deliberately pranked us--which I guess is a pretty Dookie-esque thing to do.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

But you don't need all of them.

I entered for two, but with the hope that I will only get one, because really that's enough 😂

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I will never emotionally recover from this not being cum vinyl. 🤣

• Haha 1

I non-ironically would want the Longview doorbell :ninja:

• Like 2
  • Love 1