Green Day to play Lollapalooza, India in March 2025

Rumpelstiltskin2000

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Sadly, I will be in Japan till 8th March.

But nevertheless, what an amazing this to happen. Hope the event people don't fuck it up!!

Hopefully more dates, soon? But I doubt that will happen since they would have announced it together with this.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Ritz said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Sadly, I will be in Japan till 8th March.

But nevertheless, what an amazing this to happen. Hope the event people don't fuck it up!!

Hopefully more dates, soon? But I doubt that will happen since they would have announced it together with this.

Great that you'll be seeing them in Japan but sad that you'll miss them at home after you've waited so long! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ritz said:

It's a festival date 🥲

I would have definitely tried to make it if it was a standalone show. But yes, fucking awesome. 

I am shaking. My wife is pushing me to book the tickets. :D 

You found yourself a really good one there. 😂 

• Love 1

Jakarta, Dubai, South Africa, India… I feel like having achieved most things in their career now they’re on to thinking, we want to play in every country on the planet, where haven’t we played yet?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Now thats a world tour

Still missing South America and Oceania though... although Australia I have the feeling might be coming soon.

I do think it's odd that they just keep adding stuff/countries one by one but I think it must be to keep making hype for the band and to keep them in people's minds?

26 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I do think it's odd that they just keep adding stuff/countries one by one but I think it must be to keep making hype for the band and to keep them in people's minds?

Probably also a strategy by the marketing team to sell more tickets. Like, some people in Malaysia already booked tickets to Indonesia. Delhi folks will be traveling to Mumbai for this. I know a lot of people in India itself who snagged South Africa, Malaysia, Dubai tickets before the announcement was made today. 

• Like 2

On 9/10/2024 at 9:46 AM, CristhyneS said:

Still missing South America and Oceania though... although Australia I have the feeling might be coming soon.

Called it 😁