Pinhead Gunpowder's new album "Unt" out 10/18/24

A Worry Rock

3 minutes ago, suffoKate said:

What do we think? tiny-mega tour could happen sometime in October, November or December since Saviors tour takes off again in January (SA, Dubai, and Japan dates). A busy time of the year with all the holiday hustle and bustle, but doable!

That's what I'm wondering, with Green Day on tour right now it's hard to imagine when they could do it. And if they did it between the summer US leg and the Jan/Feb Africa/Asia leg, I would anticipate they will stay very local because they must be exhausted from the GD tour and wanting a rest. That's my guesswork at least.

3 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

GD have a show in Mexico in November. Any chance they could add more Latam dates?

I feel that they would have announced it by now. Besides, Mexico is relatively close to California, so it's nearly local for them. Compared to going to say Brazil or Argentina.

14 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

GD have a show in Mexico in November. Any chance they could add more Latam dates?

I think it was on X that i read from an Argentinian source that they are touring latam around March/april 2025, but you can take it with a grain of salt.

• Surprised 1

I’ll speculate and say we’ll get a two week West Coast mini tour after after the November 15th Green Day show in Mexico City. Maybe late November/early December, then a well earned break ahead of the holidays, and some time off before the January/February Green Day shows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BratReject23 said:

I think it was on X that i read from an Argentinian source that they are touring latam around March/april 2025, but you can take it with a grain of salt.

I keep seeing that too but not sure if it's already been debunked? 

Isn’t Aaron east coast based? Maybe some nyc shows aren’t out of the question 

7 hours ago, bivouac45 said:

This song just by itself its better than the whole saviors album.

Saviors + FOAM

9 hours ago, suffoKate said:

What do we think? tiny-mega tour could happen sometime in October, November or December since Saviors tour takes off again in January (SA, Dubai, and Japan dates). A busy time of the year with all the holiday hustle and bustle, but doable!

I’m praying it’s after the election, as I’m gonna be really busy up until then (freelance audio engineer and election years are always big earners). But since the release date is October 18, I feel like they’re gonna do something for then. :( 

4 hours ago, farley drexel hatcher said:

Isn’t Aaron east coast based? Maybe some nyc shows aren’t out of the question 

Yes he is! I’m hoping for nyc 🤞🏻 

• Like 1

Can't wait to hear iHola Canada!

• Like 1

Maybe this or maybe not :lol:

44000f0f2ad977b38509bd666fc931d739e0b341

Could be some kind of abbreviation for something that means something to the band? 

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2024 at 10:13 AM, jetsrule128 said:

Will the album be available to pre order on Amazon ? 

Store listing just went up for the Vinyl, CD, & Cassette. They aren't available for preorder yet, but should be soon.

Vinyl: https://www.amazon.com/UNT-Red-Pinhead-Gunpowder/dp/B0DG6TP5HP/

CD: https://www.amazon.com/UNT-Pinhead-Gunpowder/dp/B0DG6G8J99/

Cassette: https://www.amazon.com/UNT-Pinhead-Gunpowder/dp/B0DG6YYC5J

Not entirely sure what it means, but Aaron used the word "Unt" a lot in his zines. Not in a phrase, but as a way to sign off or something.

PHGP also used that word before in Benicia By The Bay, at the end they just go "And go and feed the grebes / Unt, unt, unt"

• Like 2

On 9/6/2024 at 6:45 AM, bivouac45 said:

lol no

1234 requested nobody buy off Amazon if at all possible. Support your local record store.

2 hours ago, A Worry Rock said:

Store listing just went up for the Vinyl, CD, & Cassette. They aren't available for preorder yet, but should be soon.

Vinyl: https://www.amazon.com/UNT-Red-Pinhead-Gunpowder/dp/B0DG6TP5HP/

CD: https://www.amazon.com/UNT-Pinhead-Gunpowder/dp/B0DG6G8J99/

Cassette: https://www.amazon.com/UNT-Pinhead-Gunpowder/dp/B0DG6YYC5J

1234 requested nobody buy from Amazon if at all possible. Support your local record store (or order from one online).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IsaGreenDay said:

Not entirely sure what it means, but Aaron used the word "Unt" a lot in his zines. Not in a phrase, but as a way to sign off or something.

PHGP also used that word before in Benicia By The Bay, at the end they just go "And go and feed the grebes / Unt, unt, unt"

I feel like maybe it's an onomatopoeic word, like it's a grunting noise like a caveman would make or something? :lol: Or could just be an inside thing.

• Haha 2

Could it even be an abbreviation of "until next time"? Probably more likely an inside thing

• Like 3

On 9/6/2024 at 8:45 AM, bivouac45 said:

Of course no 😂

• Like 1

Buy it from your local record store if possible. I went in today to preorder and they gave me the Unt flexi for free. I paid under $29 including tax. 1234 Go posted a list of stores with the red vinyl flexi so check that to see if any are near you. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

For the celebration of the new PG album, I would like to share the newly surfaced Pinhead Gunpowder concert with you here:

This version of Geek Stink Breath is imo much better than the one that ended up on Insomniac 😏

4 hours ago, ThranaM said:

This version of Geek Stink Breath is imo much better than the one that ended up on Insomniac 😏

Definitely.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ThranaM said:

What makes it better, it’s the same song with different lyrics.  I wish we knew what the original lyrics were I’m curious to know what the song was about. It seems like it was completely reworked like Basket Case

• Like 1