American Idiot 20th Anniversary Announcement + Holiday/BoBD Demo out Friday!

Jon Benjamin

1 hour ago, WhiteTim said:

Oh yeah forgot about that

Fun fact you can download the audiobook for free and legally from an amazon audiobook website

"And that right there is the birth of BOBD" 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"It's just hit after hit. You get the picture" 

"Who is American Idiot "

• Like 3
  • Love 1

What is the possibility of some more songs from the 20th anniversary being released?

21 hours ago, alekshf96 said:

What is the possibility of some more songs from the 20th anniversary being released?

Until 25th October high probability...

I have a very small Hope of some iTunes exclusive bonus tracks, but i don't think so

He mentions in the video that he's friends with John Roecker and that he's the one who sent the package to him.

1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I really hope there's something on here that blows my mind too!

I'm still listening to Black Eyeliner from the Nimrod anniversary set and it still blows me away. Such a beautiful song and wonderful surprise. It's been a long time since I've felt that way about a Green Day song — especially one that wasn't even released.

The problem IS that the Jesús of suburbia demo IS only 2 minutes, so It IS possible that the rest 7 minutes Will be on the 'new songs' demos

1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I really hope there's something on here that blows my mind too!

I'm still listening to Black Eyeliner from the Nimrod anniversary set and it still blows me away. Such a beautiful song and wonderful surprise. It's been a long time since I've felt that way about a Green Day song — especially one that wasn't even released.

The Nimrod 25th Anniversary (just like the album itself) was underrated. There's at least some differences and unreleased material there that I'm worried we won't get with this set. I'm so fascinated by the era of Insomniac/Nimrod/Warning because there's so much there to be discovered. I feel like we got everything when Idiot came out even if it wasn't "officially" released.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

The Nimrod 25th Anniversary (just like the album itself) was underrated. There's at least some differences and unreleased material there that I'm worried we won't get with this set. I'm so fascinated by the era of Insomniac/Nimrod/Warning because there's so much there to be discovered. I feel like we got everything when Idiot came out even if it wasn't "officially" released.

And yet that’s the era where fans believe there’s an entire missing album, and this is the most boring release of all of them 

• Like 1

Because of Ai technology i have problems telling the difference between the Ai and real, but does anyone know if this is legit?: 

3 minutes ago, Mato said:

Sounds robotic and fake.

Oh, and way too fast speaking compared to real Billie 😅

Got it, i was thinking it was too good to be true😂🥴

I mean it definitely sounds fake to me. Though to me, it's more the actual stuff being said that gives it away more than the actual voice. Why would there even be a clip of Billie saying this? Why would Billie bring up that tracklist at the end, that's clearly just coming from a fan who has looked into C&V related stuff

22 hours ago, alekshf96 said:

Because of Ai technology i have problems telling the difference between the Ai and real, but does anyone know if this is legit?: 

AI is really bad with voice tone, it just doesn't have the variety and sticks to the same "notes" for lack of better term.

🍁CANADA PSA 🍁:

Amazon lowered the price of the CD box set to $87.46 (the Warner site has it at $115 so you're saving over $25 before tax plus shipping)! :thumbsup:

Plus, if you pre-order and the price drops even lower, you will be locked in at the lowest it goes.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0DCG5Z5RJ?smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&psc=1

However, they raised the price of the vinyl boxset to $328.92 :thumbsdown:

https://www.amazon.ca/American-Anniversary-Deluxe-Split-Color-Blu-ray/dp/B0DCG95J5H/

eta: I also noticed that they have it listed under My Chemical Romance and reported it as an issue with the product.