American Idiot 20th Anniversary Announcement + Holiday/BoBD Demo out Friday!

Jon Benjamin

4 hours ago, Flynn said:

That's been there for years for me

Only excited for "new titles demo songs" and we are the champions live... Rest IS released years ago

• Like 2

Vinyl Box Set is up for preorder on Amazon now.

www.amazon.com/dp/B0DCG95J5H

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2024 at 11:05 PM, Nezirath270 said:

Imagine how expensive 21st century breakdown boxset would be.

Cd1- 18 studio album tracks

Cd2- 18 track demos 

Cd3- B - sides and other never before heard demos(since 1 cd only limited to somewhere 600mb and up to only 23 tracks)

Cd4-Cd6 - overbloated live albums😂

Green Day team take it easy with those live audios

Exactly who's excited to just hear live music? I gotta see the show the way billie interacts with the crowds audios are boring as fk 

• Love 1

My bff just bought me the cd set for my birfday. I ❤️ her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/22/2024 at 6:15 PM, ekim said:

Exactly who's excited to just hear live music? I gotta see the show the way billie interacts with the crowds audios are boring as fk 

The shows included with the Dookie and Nimrod sets are great. You can feel the energy without the visuals.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dudley dawson said:

The shows included with the Dookie and Nimrod sets are great. You can feel the energy without the visuals.

Agree, those shows are cool. Knowledge in Electric Factory could be edited though. I like the fact we will get full AI live, plus We are the Champions. On the other hand, I can't deny I feel some dissapointment about CD 2, that's just content from singles and special editions from that era and nothing unreleased.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, dudley dawson said:

I love modern (reprise) live records of 1039 or kerplunk songs

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gonzalo17 said:

I love modern (reprise) live records of 1039 or kerplunk songs

Yeah, Paper Lanterns is a good example. It sounds so energic live compared to the studio version, I love how it sounds especially from Nimrod Era.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/24/2024 at 8:26 PM, Insomniac1984 said:

Yeah, Paper Lanterns is a good example. It sounds so energic live compared to the studio version, I love how it sounds especially from Nimrod Era.

I would love modern official live versions of 80, razorbacks, at the library, words i might have ate, i was there and private ale. All played in reprise era many times

• Like 1

3 new songs this friday 🫶

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

3 new songs this friday 🫶

Wish to be the demos between Homecoming and whatsername or at least we are the champions included

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gonzalo17 said:

Wish to be the demos between Homecoming and whatsername or at least we are the champions included

I hope not! I'm a purist, I'll wait to have the album in my hands to listen to them, so if it's that I'll have to avoid spoilers like the plague, 😅

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CristhyneS said:

I hope not! I'm a purist, I'll wait to have the album in my hands to listen to them, so if it's that I'll have to avoid spoilers like the plague, 😅

And if I die before October 25??? As soon we get it, better 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I wonder if it'll be 3 demos that are from non-album tracks? Either way, can't wait to hear what they put out next! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Not gonna lie when I first saw more surprises I wondered how much more money Green Day were going to wring out of me :lol:

Had the same thought. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Not gonna lie when I first saw more surprises I wondered how much more money Green Day were going to wring out of me :lol:

* cries in “I already bought more tour merch than I can carry” *

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Same 😅 I was kind of relieved when I saw it's only demos 😅

The songs being released on Friday are mostly likely:

1. Governator

2. St. Jimmy (Live From VH1)

3. Wake Me Up When September Ends (Demo)

These are the only songs on Amazon that are not currently released that show the length of the track.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DCH9C8JC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Worry Rock said:

The songs being released on Friday are mostly likely:

1. Governator

2. St. Jimmy (Live From VH1)

3. Wake Me Up When September Ends (Demo)

These are the only songs on Amazon that are not currently released that show the length of the track.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DCH9C8JC

Again 2 of these are already on most streaming services 😭, makes sense they chose that demo though. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The whole set is like that unfortunately I wish they were giving us more actual unreleased songs. There’s not even anything to use to hype this release that we haven’t already heard, and my guess is all the “demos” will sound virtually like the finished products

Yeah that's true too there are so many things that haven't had a good release that they decided to hold back on. I feel a bit disappointed about it, but I think the new documentary will be nice to have.

• Like 2