American Idiot anniversary edition Keurig Bundle

GDFan2019

Well, the Wembley thing could be a chance for a big material for an AI 20th Anniversary edition. However, if that's NOT the case... I think there are some several options from AI that can be released now as a "complete" live album, apart from BIAB/Milton Keynes. I consider these options because some stuff from those shows were released on singles from AI era:

* Tokyo, Japan 2005 (There was a CD/EP released for a special japanese CD release in 2005, which was used also in some 21stCB releases)

* Irving Plaza, NY 2004 (There are some live songs on singles, plus a live version on video of JOS in JOS DVD Single)

* Vh1 Storytellers 2004 (There are some live songs released on WMUWSE singles and some JOS Singles)

I'm saying this considering the choices taken for Nimrod and Dookie Anniversary releases, in which the live shows chosen contained live tracks that were released on singles or compilations in those eras.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tre's Busted Drumkit said:

That's an awfully thick box set. Maybe, hopefully, perhaps they "recovered" the C&V masters?

Unless you're the type who believes that C&V wound up being pieced out and split between the Trilogy albums. Or that FBHT's album was actually C&V minus the title song. Whatever. If you think that it is still buried in a vault somewhere, hopefully this is when it sees the light of day. I don't expect it to hold a candle to AI, 21CB, any of the newer stuff except the shitstain that was FOAM, but it would be cool to hear where Green Day's heads were at musically before waking up musically (on October 1?)

I think we’ll atleast hear C&V demos. Although it wasn’t maximum Green Day it doesn’t mean it was bad Green Day.

I think it will be satisfying to hear whatever is released. 

Maybe they release a BJA guitar again aswell? The guitar on the photo looks way to new to be one of Billie's 🤔

I guess that's only the beginning. I can't see them not doing a vinyl/CD box. 

That machine looks pretty cool though. But it looks like there's no international shipping? 

So the grind stuff a few weeks ago was UK exclusive, this one seems to be US exclusive?

• Thanks 1

• Fuzz changed the title to American Idiot anniversary edition Keurig Bundle

What price?

Maybe they really are waiting for the 30th anniversary to do a CD box set

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

I hope not 

I don't even drink coffee lmao but this is really cool!

I think the coffee is just the start, there’s no way that’s the only thing

• Like 3

5 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

With all the hype the built for AI this year with the 20th anniversary tour and playing the full album at shows, I really doubt they'd only release a coffee maker to celebrate.

1 hour ago, CristhyneS said:

With all the hype the built for AI this year with the 20th anniversary tour and playing the full album at shows, I really doubt they'd only release a coffee maker to celebrate.

Only a coffee machine would be disrespectfull for the album... It has nothing related to the music

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jengd said:

Agreed, there will be more I have no doubt.

4 hours ago, CristhyneS said:

2 hours ago, Gonzalo17 said:

Only a coffee machine would be disrespectfull for the album... It has nothing related to the music

You know what? I just realized tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of the American Idiot single, so maybe they announce the box set tomorrow?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

You know what? I just realized tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of the American Idiot single, so maybe they announce the box set tomorrow?

I thought the same, maybe tomorrow could be the perfect timing for an announcement.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Insomniac1984 said:

I thought the same, maybe tomorrow could be the perfect timing for an announcement.

I wonder if they dropped any hints about it at their Citi Field show tonight

• Like 1

Maybe they‘ll announce it by the end of the US tour? I know AI was released in September 2004 but they‘ll release it at the end of the year?

Btw does anybody know if Keurig will release it in Europe? The coffee maker looks sick and yeah, I need a new coffee maker 😂

Studies are inconclusive but I'd assume coffee pods produce unnecessary waste and account for more greenhouse gas emissions. Does anyone have any info?