Corvette Summer music video coming 23 July at 10AM PT

solongfromthestars

Hey! Cool to see Bill! And all the miniatures rule!

• Like 3

I haven't seen the actual film, but I love the video! It is very clever how they shot it, and it's funny!😁 I love the hammy acting! Also, was that Mike's son in the beginning or am I imaging it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Psycho Britney said:

I haven't seen the actual film, but I love the video! It is very clever how they shot it, and it's funny!😁 I love the hammy acting! Also, was that Mike's son in the beginning or am I imaging it?

Yes, that was Brixton giving the presentation in the beginning. Also his daughter Ryan was sitting in the front row on the left.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yes, that was Brixton giving the presentation in the beginning. Also his daughter Ryan was sitting in the front row on the left.

I'll have to watch it again because I never spotted her!lol!

It's cute! I like that they actually have a concept and it's not just another random performance video. I don't think the classroom wrap around was necessary - it wasn't shown too much - but I really enjoyed the rest of the video and the weird, cheapo, low budget vibe they were going for. Also, Mark Hamill. Lol. That's awesome. 

• Like 3

I don't know why, but I was laughing so hard about the cat 😂

I haven't seen the actual movie, so I think I didn't really get it all, but it was a nice video. But I must admit, I liked the music videos for the other "Saviors" songs more. But this was a fun one for sure 🙂

• Like 3

This was amusing :lol: 10/10 acting from the boys. Watching Billie act will never not be hilarious

29 minutes ago, Susi Sour cream said:

I haven't seen the actual movie, so I think I didn't really get it all, but it was a nice video. But I must admit, I liked the music videos for the other "Saviors" songs more. But this was a fun one for sure 🙂

Cat was the best lmao

• Like 4

Just a simple and fun video... but I was hoping to see a real Corvette drive, a real-life scenerio with a summertime vibe. I have in mind a clip ,,Ride em on down'' by Rolling Stones. Something like that would've been great. Btw I haven't seen the movie so I dont know the plot and the main idea behind it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, greenalert997x said:

Just a simple and fun video... but I was hoping to see a real Corvette drive, a real-life scenerio with a summertime vibe. I have in mind a clip ,,Ride em on down'' by Rolling Stones. Something like that would've been great. Btw I haven't seen the movie so I dont know the plot and the main idea behind it.

Yeah a real corvette at the end or something would've been a nice touch

• Like 1

I watched  most of the movie last night (it has aged very badly, couldn’t make it all they way through) and saw enough to get this, hilarious, right up there with the dodgy 70’s production. Love it.

• Like 2

Barely any YouTube views. Don’t get how these guys have so many subs but don’t get any video views.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Susi Sour cream said:

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Cat was the best lmao

Loved the cat too!! Glad to see I wasn't the only one silly laughing with that 😂

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Billie in the Look for Love t-shirt

I didn't notice this, I will have to watch again

• Like 1

This video makes the song so much better.   This is the beginning of Mike solo and acting career, woohoo!   And the Coma City sign at the end leads me to believe they made two music videos, just like with Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams. 

• Like 3

I wish come city gets a video as a sequel to this that would be interesting 

• Like 2

I've put all these pics from the Baxley's in the Instagram thread but putting them here too

0f9d37c3f2fcd3edba07e00e7816862f6d64c48e

b92f1f2a9052474460a693e4d438acefceadf385

0a3aa0dae6503936efd97b7b673c0322afc492f4

0f2e10245cf14ddfc9fa26cb523f4b99e2ef82ee

6d9c16b88b2ef828e8897ff8445edc2a3e1d7d91

b1e2d3a60652510e4f2af67cea3dbbe6e69b772b

392877d725ccbfaae55dd3189284209696ba72aa

4e66bf8ea18833bd5a1dd452e83d4d0751f84b77

8c4b3444975ccd5236710a2c1e06bd365f835318

From Alice 

29278f31df6fdb304e469bf5f3bc5fb4d72fcc84

c472e8d963734cea8f4d82154deca7fe8875e1b7

fe28a7bc4ef746bd5e3813be72469beb77146017

826605354a98dc3b456edc5091ba4a3441f679c1

• Like 3

WHAT THE...? I watched the video for the second time now and I'm 100% sure that they changed the subtitles afterwards?? 😂😂 Billie and Tré said something else when they stole the car and the police officer told them that the car could already be in Mexico and not in Canada? Could it be? 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I loved it. 

It's so silly. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Flashback said:

WHAT THE...? I watched the video for the second time now and I'm 100% sure that they changed the subtitles afterwards?? 😂😂 Billie and Tré said something else when they stole the car and the police officer told them that the car could already be in Mexico and not in Canada? Could it be? 😂

Wait does it not say Canada anymore??

A silly, fun, little music video. Nice to see

Though I wouldn't expect to see any more, maybe a lyric video or something but another music video? Probably not.

People are talking about whether this was the best choice for a single but I mean, does it really matter? It wouldn't have been a hit at all anyway. There have already been 5 singles before Corvette Summer and the only ones that actually seem to have had really any kind of chart performance is TADIKM and Dilemma

• Like 2

Sad they tried to make a fun video, got popular stars like Hamill who the internet loves and Burress who’s popular now and yet still hardly any views.