Corvette Summer music video coming 23 July at 10AM PT

solongfromthestars

For anyone who wants to see the movie before the video it’s on YouTube 

Edit: just watched it and I clearly remember seeing this as a kid. There were some scenes and lines that came back to me it was crazy. It was actually pretty good. Good quality upload too. I wonder if they’ll include scenes from the movie in the video or just recreate some scenes with our guys and Mark.

• Like 4

Lmao the promo photos! Can't wait to see this :lol: 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, jakdokinori said:

I'd love a Strange Days Are Here to Stay video, almost feels like you could single out that song and it would be good representative of the album as a whole thematically.  

Strange Days is my favorite song off the record, and creating visuals from those lyrics could be so good.   It's incredible that we're getting a fifth single for the first time since 21st Century Breakdown, but it's also kind of difficult to tell what is a 'promo single' and regular single.    Look Ma, Bobby Sox and One Eyed Bastard could all be considered promos and we could keep getting bigger, more official singles....I'm doing some wishful thinking, lol.

This is the first time in Green Day history a Track 9 has been made into a single.   It's an extremely strange choice, but I think I see why they did it.  This is kind of like She's a Rebel in that's in the only glimmer of happiness within the context of the lyrics and if you aren't wanting to put out a depressing song like Suzie Chapstick, then this is song from Side B that's getting a slightly level of streams.   Once this one gets boosted a little bit, the Saviors streams will be elevated not to the point of static, but the point of being put in as one of the best Green Day records in the popular opinion.   

Then we can move on and start typing insane theories about ALBUM 15.   If Green Day and I work together, I think that I can actually get Girlfriend Number 17 the exact same day as Album 17.     

• Haha 3

• Like 3
  • Surprised 1

Wasn't Corvette Summer one of the teaser clips during the 1972 days?  

17 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

This looks so good! I can't wait! It will be 1:00 PM today in my world, which will be perfect since I will be right between teaching a class and going to a meeting.

Didn't realize Corvette Summer was an actual movie :lol: From what I've seen in the promo photos I'm getting big blink-182 "First Date" vibes. I'm here for it.

• Like 3

What time will they drop it, any idea?

EDIT: nevermind, 10 am 🙂

Edited by greenalert997x

Will It be premiered on YouTube?

Only 10 minutes left and I haven't seen any new videos there 

they actually got mark hamill lmfao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow so funny. You really need to see the movie to get that. It was basically the entire plot of the movie condensed into four minutes (minus the teacher and the prostitute)

• Like 2

Huh. It wasn’t bad just not what I expected. I was expecting just 70s/80s badassery

• Like 3

Really corny lol. Haven’t seen the movie so I didn’t really get it.

OK, this was honestly adorable. I was expecting something pretty light and funny and that's what this is. It's so cute.

• Like 3

Nice video! Coma City next would be cool.

• Like 1

I really do hope we get more videos. Maybe we are getting too far removed from the album release for more singles, but I would love to see more.

Don't know the movie, but it all seems like some fun and it delivered on the vibes the promo for this gave. Enjoyable!

• Like 2