What's your current favorite Green Day song?

Fuzz

What's the current Green Day song you listen to repeatedly? The ones I change overtime, sometimes with new releases, sometimes I just come across a random one on shuffle that I add to my favorites list for a few months, then replace it after I've played it to death. 

I used to play Too Young to Die to death. I'm assuming it is for phases that I feel attached to a song or when I'm being through a situation that I can relate. Fancy sauce is that one that probably rn I revisit the most, not only bc it's new but it encapsulates many eras of the band. 

• Like 1

Saviors, still can’t get enough of it.  I think also we are having the worst summer anyone can remember, max temp is around 14 degrees and it rains every day (had a months rain in one day last week) so that line about waiting for the summer but the sun being out of view feels spot on.

• Like 4

Bobby Sox! I didn't love that one when they released the tiny snippet before the single came out, but it grew on me quickly. And after hearing it live 4 times on this tour and singing along way too loud (🫢), it has become one of my all-time-favorite Green Day songs I guess. It's soooo great live🥰

• Like 2

I have listened to TADIKM at least 5 times per day since it was released. I can’t get enough of it. Whether it’s the studio or live version, it just scratches an itch in my brain that no other song can right now

• Like 3

Fancy Sauce. What a great closer, every time I listen to Saviors I re-play that song a few times at the end.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Fancy Sauce for me, beautiful whimsical masterpiece! And One Eyed Bastard is such a banger and addictive, I was ecstatic seeing it live and singing along with bada bing bada boom :lol:

I've been listening to their whole discography a ton the last few months since the new album came out and appreciating every album and song. I think my all time favourite could be Somewhere Now (with Somewhere Now/Forever Now being the greatest combo ever), just find it beautiful and relate to it a lot

• Like 2
  • Love 1

When I'm putting on my Billie shuffle, I almost always start it with Living in the 20s.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

No new Green Day albums or new songs will ever beat Letterbomb. Sorry 🤷‍♂️
That's my all time favorite song.

• Like 3

That one song that has the power chords played on the guitar, and that cool drum beat with the neat bass line. 

• Haha 2

At the moment 'Still Breathing' from RevRad. 

It was actually someone on here who mentioned it (can't remember who), I realised I hadn't listened to it in aaaaaaaaagggggeeeessss. Did so, and then thought "fuck me, this tune is AWESOME." 

So yeah. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2024 at 1:38 PM, solongfromthestars said:

Can't believe I'm saying this because I hated it until I heard it live, but Bobby Sox. Specifically the shitty audio from Lyon. It's a bop and that was the best performance I heard. I knew all the lyrics not because I'd been willingly listening to it, but because my girlfriend wouldn't shut the fuck up and... well, it turned out I actually enjoyed singing along to it, so I've got to thank her for annoying me with that song after all.

But my all time favourite Green Day song? 8th Avenue Serenade, of course. It is my username. Saaaaay so long from the stars!

Ehm, what shitty audio from Lyon? 🥹 I need some audios/videos from that show because the post tour blues are hitting me hard right now

Well, since 1994 when I heard it for first time... or in 2000 when I became a GD fan it has been Basket Case... I think until now. I dare to say WAITING is my favorite GD song ever.

• Like 1

I have a renewed love for Brat lately. Song’s way too short but it’s just soo catchy.

All time favs are JOS, Letterbomb and Having a Blast.

• Like 2

Boo me all you'd like, but American Idiot will always be #1 for me.

I don't care if it's one of the hits. It's the song that first exposed me to the boys, and will always remain my favorite.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, CristhyneS said:

Ehm, what shitty audio from Lyon? 🥹 I need some audios/videos from that show because the post tour blues are hitting me hard right now

I love this video :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, solongfromthestars said:

I love this video :wub:

So good 😍 Merci!

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I still have my firm all time favourites but I'm still really enjoying TADIKM at the moment (I tried to make sure I didn't overplay it when it came out!) 

• Like 4

Oh baby, baby it's F(woo) Time!    ;)   Dilemma and Hitchin a Ride are my most played this month. 

• Like 2

I don't listen to GD much these days but somehow Christian's Inferno has wormed it's way onto a bunch of recommended playlists on my bf's Spotify and I just let it play every time. Think he's getting tired of hearing me scream LIKE A FLOOOOOD and doing an evil laugh every time I'm in the shower lol

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

I don't listen to GD much these days but somehow Christian's Inferno has wormed it's way onto a bunch of recommended playlists on my bf's Spotify and I just let it play every time. Think he's getting tired of hearing me scream LIKE A FLOOOOOD and doing an evil laugh every time I'm in the shower lol

My partner is tired of me screaming "EEENGLAND" before the guitar part in Wake Me Up When September Ends 😂 The first time he was like "???" so I had to introduce him to the BIAB version, now he's just like "really, every time?"

• Haha 1