Random Green Day News - 2024

Fuzz

3 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I played NHL tonight.
The song was on. Word Bitch is censor. Word Wine is censor. Word Goddamn is censor.

This song make no sense anymore

KYE was also on NHL 10 lol. Cool that their music makes it on there. Bad about the censorship though. They also have to censor every sort of violent element lyric-wise cause the NHLPA frowns on it. Otherwise the game wouldn't be rated Everyone. When Coheed and Cambria was on the NHL 09 soundtrack they edited out the word "Bleed". Same with Pilate when they were on 2 years prior. They had the word "Gun" edited. It sounds ridiculous lol. Idk. Back in the day pre NHLPA, NHL 94 had blood on it lol. It's a violent sport with fighting. They took all the blood out of the games since then. 🥲

• Like 1

i am a new greenday fan and i found this video on youtube that HIGHLY OFFENDED ME!!! would like to know the community's thoughts on this heinous video Billie Joe is my idol and i want to protect him

8 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I played NHL tonight.
The song was on. Word Bitch is censor. Word Wine is censor. Word Goddamn is censor.

This song make no sense anymore

Wine??? Wow that's ridiculous

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Wine??? Wow that's ridiculous

Right? I was waiting for the word ugly to be blur too. So ridiculous. 

Brain Stew had a peak yesterday, with 661k streams! And Last Night On Earth is getting interesting numbers, with daily streams around 120k-140k.

Top 3 GD songs on spotify in the moment:

Good Riddance

American Idiot

Basket Case

• Like 4

Dang, I saw a post that said Green Day were making a record with Ozzy Osbourne in 2025 but it was fake.   That would be a really awesome idea since Ozzy was a huge influence on Billie and Mike.  We should start a petition or something and make it a reality, haha. Blending their sounds and abilities could really spark a wild change in Green Day, get even MORE cylinders firing as Mike would say.      If this doesn't work out, Billie could join Black Sabbath.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jengd said:

Green Day are nominated for an MTV EMA. Get voting people!

https://rocksound.tv/news/mtv-emas-2024-nominees#copy_link

Wondering if there'll be some kind of concert again? In 2019 we got the Seville show around the EMAs, last year we got the Bataclan show. So maybe something in Manchester this year? 🤔

Wishful thinking, I know 😅

• Like 2

THAT BASTARD IS MAKING FUN OF THE DEMASTER THIS TIME LOOK AT THIS WHY WON"T HE LET UP ON GREENDAY?!

Saw a seemingly fake article about a new 2024 album by Green Day called Armeggedeon songs, an apocalyptic album with wild experimentation and features by other artists new and old.   Follower by a big tour with all the big hits.  

If it said 2025 and didn't have 50 quadrillion pop ups, I might have believed it. 

• Haha 2