Punk Bunny Coffee---Coming Soon!

GreenDayJunkie86

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Do you think a lot of eBay sellers and dealers bought them to resell at a higher price?

I hadn't even thought of that. That would suck if they did.

• Like 1

Green Day and 7-Eleven Announce Exclusive Blend of Band’s Punk Bunny Coffee: 'A Full-Circle Moment'

To celebrate the collaboration, 50 people can receive free 7-Eleven coffee for 711 days by getting inked with a custom 7-Eleven x Punk Bunny tattoo

https://people.com/green-day-7-eleven-announce-exclusive-blend-bands-punk-bunny-coffee-8700650?

green-day-punk-bunny-082324-1-4e3805a8c7

• Like 1

9 hours ago, desertrose said:

Green Day and 7-Eleven Announce Exclusive Blend of Band’s Punk Bunny Coffee: 'A Full-Circle Moment'

To celebrate the collaboration, 50 people can receive free 7-Eleven coffee for 711 days by getting inked with a custom 7-Eleven x Punk Bunny tattoo

https://people.com/green-day-7-eleven-announce-exclusive-blend-bands-punk-bunny-coffee-8700650?

green-day-punk-bunny-082324-1-4e3805a8c7

To celebrate the launch, 7-Eleven and Punk Bunny are offering the chance to win big by honoring the tradition of Green Day fans solidifying their fandom in ink – with a twist. On August 28 starting at 8:00 a.m. ET, the first 50 fans to show up at 7-Eleven at 800 6th Ave in New York City and get inked with a custom 7-Eleven x Punk Bunny tattoo will receive free 7-Eleven coffee for 711 days.* The unique, semi-permanent tattoo is designed by Lady Cobra, a fellow Bay Area native and tattoo artist who will be on-site at the event inking some fans herself.

• Like 2
  • Surprised 1

I stopped by the 7-11 near my job to see if those refillable cups were there - no dice. BUT they did have brewed Punk Bunny coffee ready for your gullet! (I'll share the pic later).

I'm going to stop by the 7-11 by my house to see if they have those cups. If anyone encounters one, would you do me a solid and grab one for me? I will happily pay. If I find them I will also try to grab an extra for someone whose looking for one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Grohl said:

I stopped by the 7-11 near my job to see if those refillable cups were there - no dice. BUT they did have brewed Punk Bunny coffee ready for your gullet! (I'll share the pic later).

I'm going to stop by the 7-11 by my house to see if they have those cups. If anyone encounters one, would you do me a solid and grab one for me? I will happily pay. If I find them I will also try to grab an extra for someone whose looking for one. 

This is perfect. It would be so wrong if Punk Bunny was not at 7-11. 🤣

16 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

It says they're available from 9/28. I'm gonna check my local store on Wednesday and if they have a cup I can get one for you. I'd like to try the new blend.

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It says they're available from 9/28. I'm gonna check my local store on Wednesday and if they have a cup I can get one for you. I'd like to try the new blend.

Appreciate it! ❤️I saw the Wednesday date, but I saw some folks online saying their local stores already had them in. I'll go back to my local shops on Wednesday also. 

7 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Appreciate it! ❤️I saw the Wednesday date, but I saw some folks online saying their local stores already had them in. I'll go back to my local shops on Wednesday also. 

I know I was wondering about that too. It says the drop is Wednesday but they already seem to be in stores. 

The 7-11 near my house had no Punk Bunny in sight. Here's the brew I spotted near my job:

BZjdosq.jpeg

ReSLFdA.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Checked the 7-11 by my job...they had up new Punk bunny signs which made me hopeful. Not only did they not have the cups, the coffee wasn't even ready for purchase. It still says "cleaning" on the nozzle 😑

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

Checked the 7-11 by my job...they had up new Punk bunny signs which made me hopeful. Not only did they not have the cups, the coffee wasn't even ready for purchase. It still says "cleaning" on the nozzle 😑

I’m on my way to my little store I’ll check there

Update: My store didn’t have anything, no coffee no display no nothing.

Just checked and there’s another one a mile up the road I’m checking there now

• Sad 1

I think I can get to 3 more 7-11 stores today, so I'll check those around lunch. If I have enough time I might go back to the one by work to see if they got their shit together.

10 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

I think I can get to 3 more 7-11 stores today, so I'll check those around lunch. If I have enough time I might go back to the one by work to see if they got their shit together.

Just checked the second store and nothing. Just their regular coffees and no merch or display.  I don’t know if there’s a difference between corporate stores and franchises or different markets. I know in Pennsylvania we have Wawa and Sheetz so no one gets their coffee at 7 Eleven they’re all crappy little stores

• Sad 1

I'll definitely be able to hit one today, maybe another 3 if I decide to walk part of the way home (though in 97 degrees, who knows).
Oh Wawa... there's still 4-5 in Center City here in Philly, which is a decent amount, but considering how many have closed in the past couple of years here...

I can’t even find PBC in my grocery store where they said they carried it. Just went there too and it’s not on the shelves. I’m seeing all the social media posts of sightings in the wild and I’m having such FOMO. I want to see it in the wild too 😤

• Sad 1

That sucks. I'm getting major FOMO from people posting their Punk Bunny cups :mad: 

• Sad 3

15 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

That sucks. I'm getting major FOMO from people posting their Punk Bunny cups :mad: 

And the tattoos are semi-permanent. I wouldn’t want a permanent one but it’d be fun to get one that lasted a few weeks

• Like 1

Another 7-11 down. This one had a Punk Bunny sign out front but nothing else. No coffee. No cups 😡

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

I've seen so many on Instagram, Facebook, etc? Where are people finding them?

46 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Another 7-11 down. This one had a Punk Bunny sign out front but nothing else. No coffee. No cups 😡

My guess is outside of NYC stores are just getting their inventory and are slow to set it up. I’m going to check again in a week

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

My guess is outside of NYC stores are just getting their inventory and are slow to set it up. I’m going to check again in a week

I think that's exactly right. I went to 3 more stores. Nothing. All had signage. No coffee. No cups. But I did strike up a convo with one of employees and he said they've ordered everything. It just hasn't arrived. He said they'll get cups, the brew ready to go, and small bags of roasts for purchase. He offered to make me a cup 🤣 

He took down my number and said he would reach out whenever everything came in. Not sure if he will but it's very nice nonetheless. 🤞🤞🤞

I'll still check the store by my house since it's on the way home.

• Like 4

There's a decent chance I'd get murdered at all of the 7-11 stores in my city, but there's Speedway everywhere so I'm hopeful I can find something somewhere!

• Haha 1

Look what I found!

B3re7rX.jpg

RVJZdle.jpg

Funny thing is, I didn't see the coffee itself. :lol:

@The Grohl This is at Ashland and Diversey.

• Like 4
  • Surprised 2