Punk Bunny Coffee---Coming Soon!

GreenDayJunkie86

Visited a Speedway and a 7-11 but no luck. Gonna try a couple more but I’m guessing I’m too late?  

• Sad 1

My same 7-11 had more of the pink cups I already got but now they have the coffee and a sign in the window (finally).  Don’t know if they are just refilling their box of cups or if they just aren’t selling in my neighborhood.

58 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Visited a Speedway and a 7-11 but no luck. Gonna try a couple more but I’m guessing I’m too late?  

More likely the rollout has been slow in the different stores. Between last week and this week I’ve noticed an increase in stock and merch in the 7-11s here. I can now find cups, boxes of pods, ground coffee, and prepared coffee to go pretty easily. Should be available for a while I don’t know how long the promotion lasts.

My wife and I have tried 15 7-11s and none of them ever had the tumbler. At the least busy 7-11s, we asked the employees about the tumblers and none of them said that they ordered them. They didn't even know what Punk Bunny Coffee was despite the sign being in the window. We don't want to buy it from scalpers on eBay, but it seems like that will be our only option.

7 hours ago, Uninvited said:

My wife and I have tried 15 7-11s and none of them ever had the tumbler. At the least busy 7-11s, we asked the employees about the tumblers and none of them said that they ordered them. They didn't even know what Punk Bunny Coffee was despite the sign being in the window. We don't want to buy it from scalpers on eBay, but it seems like that will be our only option.

Ask them to order them now, they still can. The manager at mine said she first declined them because tumblers usually don’t sell but if they know there’s interest they will. She then ordered them and they came in the following week. They come in flats of six they can order one flat and have a few cups for sale

• Like 1

Found four of the cups for sale at a Speedway! They didn’t have the new coffee yet though. Apparently the store received the wrong USBs to update the coffee machine, so if they loaded it with the Punk Bunny blend it wouldn’t show on the screen that that’s what it’s serving. So they’re waiting till they get a new one to load the machine. I assume that’s why I haven’t seen it anywhere locally yet so I guess I’ll have to wait to try it.

They did have bags of grounds of the normal blends but luckily I can get K-cups at Giant Eagle now!  

• Like 2

Anyone know if any of the products will be at Canadian 7 elevens? I'm really wanting the cup but I wouldn't mind trying the coffee either! :)

Looks like Keurig got into some trouble over its claims its pods were recyclable.  It was one of the drawbacks of the new deal over Oakland Coffee’s cupless pods. Keurig is a rich company, why can’t they just make cupless pods themselves now that it’s proven it can be done?

Keurig K-Cup pods are not as recyclable as company claims, SEC says 

https://www.npr.org/2024/09/12/nx-s1-5109902/keurig-kcup-pods-recycle-sec-fine

• Like 3

I appreciate that when you order stuff from the 7Collection, it goes through Anaheim (to the Middle East). Inadvertently keeping the JOS theme going 😄

• Haha 2