Punk Bunny Coffee---Coming Soon!

GreenDayJunkie86

16 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Look what I found!

B3re7rX.jpg

RVJZdle.jpg

Funny thing is, I didn't see the coffee itself. :lol:

@The Grohl This is at Ashland and Diversey.

Of course it's the furthest 7-11 from my house and my job 🙃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

Look what I found!

Funny thing is, I didn't see the coffee itself. :lol:

@The Grohl This is at Ashland and Diversey.

How much was the cup? I don't drink coffee but I want some sort of souvenir 😄

4 minutes ago, Mar said:

How much was the cup? I don't drink coffee but I want some sort of souvenir 😄

Good question.  About 3 or 4 bucks?  I bought a couple other things while I was there.

• Like 2

I realized there are three more 7-11s near me I forgot about. Off to search again tomorrow.

If anyone wants to order anything from the website, enter the code FREESHIP for free shipping!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised 1

37 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Found the cup at the 7-11 on Montrose in Chicago. They had a few cups but no coffee. And wouldn’t fill it for free with other coffee. Cup was $2.75.  I’m still happy with my find. 

IMG_1166.jpeg

So I guess you have to fill it specifically with Punk Bunny. Guess I'll keep mine wrapped until the store by my job has the coffee ready. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Another 7-11 down. This one had no Punk Bunny signage anywhere, was super small, pretty sketchy and yet:

WWPIHSu.jpeg

I found it!! Completely caught me off guard. They had the cups and bags of coffee for sale :D The cup is surprisingly sturdy! I thought it was going to be flimsy and super cheap like the really cheap Starbucks refillable cups. I'm impressed! Now if I could track down the blue Speedway version...

Yay!! Glad you found it 

• Like 1

Found the signage and the coffee today (not bad, a little light for my taste I’m used to the darker roast).

No tumblers, but the owner is gonna text me when she gets them. She thinks she may have declined them because usually tumblers don’t sell. I wonder if a lot of stores decided not to take any for this reason

• Surprised 1

Has anybody found anything at Speedway? Somehow we don't have any 7-11s here.

Between my wife and I, we checked eight 7-Elevens and none of them had the tumblers. Most were too busy for us to ask the cashier if they knew anything about them. Only one location had the coffee, but they were sold out by the time I was able to go after work. There's one Speedway within driving distance, so we might go there tomorrow.

• Sad 2

I went back to the store by my job to see if the coffee was finally ready - nope. They moved the PBC canister and the nozzle is still covered for "cleaning." No cups. No coffee for sale. The store by my house just didn't have any PBC stuff at all.

• Sad 1

On 8/29/2024 at 10:14 AM, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Has anybody found anything at Speedway? Somehow we don't have any 7-11s here.

I just got one at a speedway in Long Island ! The cup 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Still haven't found the boxes of pods in my supermarkets but they had them for sale in the 7-11 I went into today. Got a fresh cup of PBC to go and a box of pods. 

• Like 1

Finally scoring a tumbler today. The super cool manager of one of the stores I visited texted me with a photo of a whole tray full of them. Off to pick mine up

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Still haven't found many stores with PBC coffee for sale, but the store by my job finally had the brew ready to go! I got my free fill....it's okay. It's a little too light for my tastes. Since I like my coffee with cream I prefer a stronger roast so I get the best of both worlds. 

• Like 1

My feeling of missing out is driving me to order more of their damn good coffee which costs me a fortune to get delivered! 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

@Mar :cry:

I'm still trying to figure out where exactly this was to figure out just how angry I should be! L-O-fucking-L at the idea of them spending any time in River Rouge or Downriver, though 😂

Thanks Green Dudes for making me aware of the 7-11 thing, because I found it!  Didn't get any though because I didn't have any of my preferred creamer with me.  Coffee with no french vanilla, burn in hell!