Liam

29 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Alternative Airplay- stays at 1
Mainstream Rock Airplay- 7, down from 6
Rock and Alternative Airplay- stays at 1
Canada Rock- stays at 1
Hot Rock and Alternative Songs- 32, up from 35

First appearance on the Hot Alternative chart at 25

Slow and steady. I kind of wish Bobby Sox got promoted more. That song is sounding perfect for the summer.

• Like 4

It’s interesting to me that the song is #1 on a couple of airplay charts, but dropping each week on another airplay chart

• Like 1

I have said this a few months ago, but has anyone's opinion changed on Dilemma in the past month, or has it stayed the same?

For me, I have loved it since I first heard it, but what about the rest of you? 

• Like 1

Nope, still love it. Love the whole album and Saviors and Fancy Sauce I still listen to on repeat.

• Like 4

Still love it! The only thing I would change is DEElemma to DIlemma :') 

• Haha 2

We need Bobby Sox as a single. Great summer song.

• Like 4

For a single that got no promotion it seems like it has had and still has a pretty long stay at number 1 on some rock charts still. I’d say that’s pretty impressive.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 11:20 PM, jakdokinori said:

Still love it! The only thing I would change is DEElemma to DIlemma :') 

This all I can hear now, when I listen to the song!😂

This has been number 1 on charts for awhile!!! Hopefully they will push a new single during the summer tour. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, billy1986 said:

This has been number 1 on charts for awhile!!! Hopefully they will push a new single during the summer tour. 

They're playing Bobby Sox on the tour, so i think its gonna be the next song to be pushed into charts. It's a powerful song tbh. I'd like Suzie Chapstick or Goodnight Adeline to be the next single. Father to a Son has potential too.

I wish they’d release father to a son or Suzie for a single. They already made a video for Bobby Sox and have played it live…any new video/single I’m down for. Suzie and Father I feel has the most crossover appeal. 

Nice how many weeks has this been number 1 on alternative airplay? Seems like a lot!!! 

• Like 3

I've been listening to this one a TON lately, and my son has picked up on it.  He's been walking around singing "i was sober now I'm drunk again!".    I've also been listening to the greatest song ever, "The Saints Are Coming" and he's been singing "I cried to my daddy on the telephone, how long now".   Haha.

• Like 2

Still #1 on Canada Rock, but fell to 2 on Alternative Airplay and 3 on Rock and Alternative Airplay. I wasn't able to see Mainstream Rock, but that was already down to 19 last week.

• Like 4

I predict another 4-5 weeks on the charts with a steady decline before it falls off completely

Great run because of the success maybe the song will get some award recognition for its success on rock radio…prior to the summer leg of the tour kicking off they should really put Suzie Chapstick Bobby Sox or Father To A Son to radio and maybe make a new music video to hype hope the North American tour.