02 - Look Ma, No Brains - Song Discussion

Liam

The more I listen, the more I appreciate this one. I love a good “I’m stupid” song in the vein of Armatage Shanks. 

• Like 3

Definitely one of if not the most old-school sounding song on Saviors.

• Like 1

This song grew on me fast. I love the break-neck pace of it. Also that line "I'm with stupid/and I'm all by myself" *chef's kiss* 

• Love 1

Can hardly believe this song is still new, feel like I've known it for years.  A true banger, love the stupid lyric and I defy the science of the missing link, I think there are little lyrical gems throughout this whole album.  Feels like old school GD and modern GD.  

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, jengd said:

Can hardly believe this song is still new, feel like I've known it for years.  A true banger, love the stupid lyric and I defy the science of the missing link, I think there are little lyrical gems throughout this whole album.  Feels like old school GD and modern GD.  

I feel the same. Fresh but instantly familiar. I think when the dust settles with the new songs this will come out in the top of the heap.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jengd said:

Agreed.  It came up on shuffle the other day, and I was like, is this from Insomniac?  Nimrod? 

• Like 1