Saviors - Album Discussion

Liam

5 minutes ago, alecandstuff said:

No save on WMUWSE ๐Ÿ˜”

Strange, I have both that one and OEB in my listย ๐Ÿง

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThranaM said:

I think the songs that are marked are because you have them in more than one playlist

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alecandstuff said:

No save on WMUWSE ๐Ÿ˜”

2 hours ago, ThranaM said:

Spotify is so weird. There are songs/albums that I saved years ago but then when I go onto the artist's page, the songs or albums aren't saved. It's like they put new versions of the album on their page at some point

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

55 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Spotify is so weird. There are songs/albums that I saved years ago but then when I go onto the artist's page, the songs or albums aren't saved. It's like they put new versions of the album on their page at some point

It mostly happens when license stuff happened or copyright renewal. Sometimes a change of audio quality update.

• Thanks 1

This album is so good, reminds me what other GD albuns have in commom, a lot of songs would be good singles (Give Me Novacaine, Whatsername, Scattered, Restless Heart Syndrome) even if it dont ended up being one. Bobby Sox is a really good choice for a single, but Goodnight Adeline would be incredible too, Suzie Chapstick and Father to a Son as well.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ThranaM said:

One Eyed Bastard has entered top 10 on Spotify!
Fucking amazing song.

TADIKM and Dilemma didn't even hit this after release!

mINIPRP.png

Is this based on recent popularity? Seems weird when other Saviors songs are getting more streams.

• Like 1

Do you think that we will get some latenight show appearances? So far we didn't have any TV coverage beside these few minutes on CBS ๐Ÿค”

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Is this based on recent popularity? Seems weird when other Saviors songs are getting more streams.

Are other Saviors songs getting more streams? I've been looking at the numbers for all the new tracks, I've not been looking at all the tracks that were already released when album released

19 minutes ago, ekim said:

I think the label should push goodnight adeline it's definitely got mainstream appealย 

I feel like Dilemma was supposed to be the big ballad single of the album. But it's not charted at all in the US, not even on the rock charts, so idk

• Like 1

It is weird Dilemma hasnโ€™t charted. Is it really not even in the top 50 streamed rock songs?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Flashback said:

Do you think that we will get some latenight show appearances? So far we didn't have any TV coverage beside these few minutes on CBS ๐Ÿค”

I hope so! They need to go back to Colbert! He'll be happy to host them ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Like 4

You know what would make Saviors perfect?ย  Lady Cobra rapping in the middle of it.ย 

Can we get another single in February?ย  If not, I think it best to go ahead and open up ALBUM 15 spec thread.....will it have leftoevers and from what era?ย  Will Green Day do less of that in the future?ย  ย How do you followup Saviors? Will it have a black cover, because Green Day have done a black cover the last three records now.ย  ย Can we get a sequel song? Like a real Part 2?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

It is weird Dilemma hasnโ€™t charted. Is it really not even in the top 50 streamed rock songs?

Idk, maybe the release date wasnt helpful at all.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, That Dude said:

You know what would make Saviors perfect?ย  Lady Cobra rapping in the middle of it.ย 

Can we get another single in February?ย  If not, I think it best to go ahead and open up ALBUM 15 spec thread.....will it have leftoevers and from what era?ย  Will Green Day do less of that in the future?ย  ย How do you followup Saviors? Will it have a black cover, because Green Day have done a black cover the last three records now.ย  ย Can we get a sequel song? Like a real Part 2?

a collab with taylor swift would be greatย 

• Like 2

They have to collab with the most famous Polish rock artist, Mietek Zul

• Haha 1

No let's get a collab with Pink going :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was supposed to have my package yesterday. Then I got a message it was delayed for today.
Guess what? This morning I've got another message. It's now for January 27th...ย 

Warner shop... seriously. The worst. And that's just for my Saviors CD + shirt.
I guess my signed CD will come somewhere this summer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ultimate Guitar posted on facebook about Green Day and their stolen album, and the comments are all pure hatred of them.ย  They've sucked since Dookie, they should quit, they look like Rosie Odonald, etc. Ew.ย