'Saviors' listening parties - starting Jan. 13!

A Worry Rock

Hmm do I want to listen with a group and then wait a week to listen again? Or do I want to wait a week not listening knowing it’s out there?

• Like 4

There is a pre-listening-party at my city, but im really not sure if I want to hear the album for the first time like that.

• Like 2

This is really cool! I remember doing listening parties for another artist in a discord event, so this'll be cooler to do in person!

• Like 1

I did give in and listened to the album. Turns out it was a troll post thats been removed by mods. They are saying the real album should leak soon. Sorry for letting you all down

Just now, Warszawa said:

I did give in and listened to the album. Turns out it was a troll post thats been removed by mods. They are saying the real album should leak soon. Sorry for letting you all down

Those russians websites were the first ones to leak OEB and HQ version of Look ma no brains with which I shared to some of you guys including Little named booze or train or whatever. I had a different account but forgot the password. I will send it here as soon as I find saviours

7 minutes ago, Warszawa said:

Those russians websites were the first ones to leak OEB and HQ version of Look ma no brains with which I shared to some of you guys including Little named booze or train or whatever. I had a different account but forgot the password. I will send it here as soon as I find saviours

Reminder: Don't ask for leaks or share them here. If it's posted publicly on YouTube or Reddit or something that's different than sharing files.

While obviously listening for the first time by myself is appealing, what’s also appealing is the whole record store singing along to the songs on the record we already know. That’s gonna be so cool and it feels great to be part of an Event celebrating new work from my fave band. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, emenius said:

Listening parties at Assai Records in Scotland (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee)  have a registration form to ensure you get in, in case anyone interested.

I can see Assai Records in Dundee is listed but can’t see any information on their website.  Have emailed for details but where are you seeing registration forms?

5 minutes ago, jengd said:

I can see Assai Records in Dundee is listed but can’t see any information on their website.  Have emailed for details but where are you seeing registration forms?

Here’s a link to the form. It was from the Edinburgh store Instagram post but you can select which branch/city you’ll be attending:

https://form-builder-bn.pifyapp.com/form/s/11894

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, killjoywhatsername said:

I’m so sad there’s no Cleveland. I don’t feel like making the trek to Toledo but I’m glad it got repped. 

Would Niles be closer than us, depending on where in NEO you are? 😕

5 minutes ago, Mar said:

Would Niles be closer than us, depending on where in NEO you are? 😕

I had never even heard of the city of Niles, Ohio, until today!

This is pretty cool as long as it doesn't leak before hand. If it doesn't, Rhino Records is the spot!, if it leaks, no point of going for me hahahaha

Edmonton but not Calgary, go figure. :P Can't say I'm inclined to drive 3 hours...

Damn, there's 3 stores within an hour of me doing this, I'm kinda disappointed that there's not one in my town, the freaking Elmira area gets one and not Binghamton?! I'm going to see if I can go to the one in Syracuse, it would be a nice excuse to also go to my favorite restaurant while I'm up there 🙂

• Like 1

I just realised, being in Australia means I'll be one of the first people to hear the full album in this promotion thing as well, now I'm REALLY hoping it doesn't leak.

• Like 2

Anyone in Wisconsin going to any listening parties?  I'll see if I end up going to both of the parties in Green Bay, or just attend one!

1 hour ago, Flynn said:

I just realised, being in Australia means I'll be one of the first people to hear the full album in this promotion thing as well, now I'm REALLY hoping it doesn't leak.

Me too ! Not sure about listening parties though (too many opinions)

! I think id prefer to be listening for the first time by myself. 

having said that, I want to hear the album before any leaks, In the best quality possible, so listening might be the go! 

36 minutes ago, ollhjr said:

Anyone in Wisconsin going to any listening parties?  I'll see if I end up going to both of the parties in Green Bay, or just attend one!

Closest one to me is in Marshfield and even that is a 45 minute drive but I’m still hoping to attend 👍

• Love 1

Can't wait for this! Will be going to the Poughkeepsie, NY one. If anyone is ever in the area Darkside Records is a kick ass place.

2 hours ago, Flynn said:

I just realised, being in Australia means I'll be one of the first people to hear the full album in this promotion thing

Please don't spoil the ending. I don't want to know who our Savior is or what sauce is fancy until I listen.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I was so happy to see Toledo on the list! No Cleveland or Cincy was weird though! (Sorry @JardyOfSuburbia)

Surprise, surprise...I'm supposed to work that day, but I might call off and make a trip down to Columbus.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

Surprise, surprise...I'm supposed to work that day, but I might call off and make a trip down to Columbus.

I won't tell! :) 

... I'm supposed to drive back to Sandusky to help set up for my baby shower (aka my mom's grandma shower) but I've decided I'm just going to be late. :lol: The party isn't till the next day anyway. The person who messaged me back from Used Kids said it should be over with by 3pm and I'll just hit the road after!

Just now, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I won't tell! :) 

... I'm supposed to drive back to Sandusky to help set up for my baby shower (aka my mom's grandma shower) but I've decided I'm just going to be late. :lol: The party isn't till the next day anyway. The person who messaged me back from the record store said it should be over with by 3pm and I'll just hit the road after!

Yeah, I'm supposed to call a high school basketball game that day...I'm hoping the game is at 7 so that I can do both of these.

Ughhh! By the time this happens I'll be back in bumbfuck Pullman for school where there are no record stores worth a damn.😩 It's really cool that this is a thing, though!