'Saviors' listening parties - starting Jan. 13!

A Worry Rock

Ah shit I’ll only be back in Berlin on Jan 22, album will be out by then :( and no listening parties in South America where I am atm

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Listening parties at Assai Records in Scotland (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee)  have a registration form to ensure you get in, in case anyone interested.

• Thanks 1

Looks like the closest listening party to me is in Vancouver... wondering if it's worth it to get on a bus and cross the border. (Border is 15 mins away, Vancouver is an hour and a half)

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to 'Saviors' listening parties - starting Jan. 13!

I'll be at the one in Washington, DC!

I had to to reserve a ticket (for free). I'm not sure if they are limiting spots or gauging attendance. Regardless, I can't wait to hear the new album. 

I’ll be at the one in New Hartford, NY!!!

Wow, Columbus has been blessed with three! :banana:

I'll be going to Used Kids on Saturday. I confirmed with them on Facebook that they'll start playing the album right at 2pm, so I'm guessing if you want to get some of the exclusive merch you'll probably want to arrive at your record shop before the posted time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Well I just called Aux 33 Tours at Montreal.
They didn't even knew 😂 While I was on the phone he went on Green Day instagram and was like ''wtf!? Seriously!? Let's go!''

This was exactly what I was expecting when I called the store I'll be going to but thankfully the worker knew enough about it to give me some info.

Wow they are really going all out for this album!!! I am so impressed with the marketing campaign so far. I’ll be heading to a listening party in Massachusetts if anyone else is going!

• Like 1

Just now, lucky_stars said:

Wow they are really going all out for this album!!! I am so impressed with the marketing campaign so far. 

That's what I was just saying too — it gives me a lot of hope that they seem so confident in it, beyond the usual "this is our best album since Dookie" interview comments. I'm actually really excited to go and hear it!

• Like 2

People like me going to this listening party, please, don't record anything with your phone.

Just enjoy the moment. Anyway the album will be played in the speakers of the shop. I hope people will not talk to much around me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Well I just called Aux 33 Tours at Montreal.
They didn't even know 😂 While I was on the phone he went on Green Day instagram and was like ''wtf!? Seriously!? Let's go!''

I called one of the ones by me, and they also said it was the first they heard of it. :lol:

@The Grohl The one at Reckless Records in Wicker Park is at 5pm; they said no tickets needed.

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

I just said last night that I hadn't been to my city's hosting record store since they moved farther away from me, but I guess I have a reason to go now! (They also only sell vinyl now and I don't have a turntable, so 😄) 

I can totally see myself being the only fan there just because people here only listen to country music 🙄

• Like 1

I was so excited about this, just to find out that not w single store in Italy will be doing this 😭

So many in NorCal! If anyone here is going to one of those I might go :) Preferably East Bay 

This sounds fun but I always like to do a private, detailed listen first. I’ll think on it.

32 minutes ago, Mar said:

I just said last night that I hadn't been to my city's hosting record store since they moved farther away from me, but I guess I have a reason to go now! (They also only sell vinyl now and I don't have a turntable, so 😄) 

I can totally see myself being the only fan there just because people here only listen to country music 🙄

I was so happy to see Toledo on the list! No Cleveland or Cincy was weird though! (Sorry @JardyOfSuburbia)

Probably attending the one in Seattle (East Street) or Bellevue Washington

Will probably attend the one in West Babylon, NY with a buddy.

48 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I was so happy to see Toledo on the list! No Cleveland or Cincy was weird though! (Sorry @JardyOfSuburbia)

I’m so sad there’s no Cleveland. I don’t feel like making the trek to Toledo but I’m glad it got repped. 

• Sad 2

Fuck idk about going all the way to tulsa can't they have one at guestroom records in okc ?

Just now, ekim said:

Fuck idk about going all the way to tulsa can't they have one at guestroom records in okc ?

I have crazy ex's in tulsa and Texas so I'm gonna keep my ass in okc lol