Green Day Performing Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve 2024

JardyOfSuburbia

Wow his voice sounded 100% better than the AI songs. Excellent performance if that wasn’t dubbed vocals!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Dilemma was flawless but I have to call Shenanigans on that audience of supermodels singing all the words 😂 That whole audience knows the words to Dilemma and sings along? C’mon, so fake. 

The guy singing along during the first chorus had no idea what he was saying. So embarrassing. I feel bad the guys had to do this.

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

Wow his voice sounded 100% better than the AI songs. Excellent performance if that wasn’t dubbed vocals!

Someone was also signing during the chorus. Couldn’t tell if it was a backing track or was Kevin live.

• Like 1

I'm only here for green day watching from okc so far they preformed dilemma sounded good but the crowd was scripted as fk 

Wow dilemma sounds great, I’m surprised how little struggle he seemed to have hitting the notes

• Like 1

I don’t know anything about singing so I could be totally off on this, but it always seems to me like Billie has no trouble putting a bit of growl into his live singing. I wonder if that helps in this case since those notes are kinda yelled/growled, as opposed to something like falsetto that can sometimes be tough to hit live?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, okotavio said:

really curious to watch it to understand what you mean by stiff. isn’t he always a little bit like that on TV performances in general?

Yes he's not stiff he's on. Tv recorded performance. It's not a concert where he can get into his full napoleon mode lol they are going to be a little more reserved.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

I don’t know anything about singing so I could be totally off on this, but it always seems to me like Billie has no trouble putting a bit of growl into his live singing. I wonder if that helps in this case since those notes are kinda yelled/growled, as opposed to something like falsetto that can sometimes be tough to hit live?

Maybe, but the verses are sung normally and there’s a little falsetto in the bridge and it was all perfect. I don’t mean to be suspicious when he does a good job I enjoyed it but it was a little too perfect to not have been cleaned up quite a bit

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stories and songs said:

Twitter is still buzzing about Billie saying “MAGA agenda” lmao. People are either very pleased or somehow mad that Green Day aren’t republicans. I guess they missed…many memos.

I’m seeing it on mainstream reddit subs too. It’s getting traction 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m seeing it on mainstream reddit subs too. It’s getting traction 

Which subs?

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Which subs?

Entertainment and Democrats

• Like 1

Imagine if all these fuckwits on twitter saw the Bang Bang performance on the AMA's in 2016

• Like 2

Stupid Hulu stopped recording at 10. Did they play all their songs before midnight?

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

If they were wowed by this, they should watch that wonderful AMA Bang Bang performance with the Trump chant from 2016! 

I didn’t expect anyone to be surprised by the MAGA comment in 2023, but I’m very pleased that it’s getting them some attention.

I still get goosebumps when I watch that performance on YouTube 

• Like 3