Green Day Performing Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve 2024

JardyOfSuburbia

Just now, Eric said:

:lol: so because it is different opinion from the "norm" its toxic ok buddy

Laughing at people for hoping their favorite band plays their favorite song just seems unnecessary. Especially if they're joking. You don't need to lash out at people if you don't understand their humor just because it's not the "norm" to joke about that. 

OMG i hope they play

She's a Rebel

Cigarettes and Valentines

Lazy Bones

Brain Stew followed by Jaded because I would want it to make sense right? :lol:

Just now, OldWhatsHisFace said:

Laughing at people for hoping their favorite band plays their favorite song just seems unnecessary. Especially if they're joking. You don't need to lash out at people if you don't understand their humor just because it's not the "norm" to joke about that. 

Laughing at people for hoping their favorite band plays their favorite song? get out of here

Since when does that logic ever make sense on a mainstream stage like tonight would be?

Could be any band/artist, look at the super bowl with Emienm, Dr Dre, Snoop and 50 cent and all them, You think just because I hope Eminem did Kill You, I'm Back, Under The Influence, When the Music Stops... lol no its unrealistic and laughable for people to think the deepest of cuts will be on such a mainstream level

Maybe Eminem is a little bit extreme but same could go for any artist or band. You know what I mean.

They cram the littlest amount of time possible for these artist. The last thing Green Day could do is perform a deep cut.

Just now, DookieLukie said:

When does this show start?

8 PM EST.

6 minutes ago, Eric said:

OMG i hope they play

She's a Rebel

Cigarettes and Valentines

Lazy Bones

Brain Stew followed by Jaded because I would want it to make sense right? :lol:

Laughing at people for hoping their favorite band plays their favorite song? get out of here

Since when does that logic ever make sense on a mainstream stage like tonight would be?

Could be any band/artist, look at the super bowl with Emienm, Dr Dre, Snoop and 50 cent and all them, You think just because I hope Eminem did Kill You, I'm Back, Under The Influence, When the Music Stops... lol no its unrealistic and laughable for people to think the deepest of cuts will be on such a mainstream level

Maybe Eminem is a little bit extreme but same could go for any artist or band. You know what I mean.

Aright big guy, you've made your point. Everyone - you better stop being unrealistic in this Green Day forum! Starting now, no wishful thinking, no fantasizing about fun things you would like to happen! 

• Like 1

Just now, OldWhatsHisFace said:

Aright big guy, you've made your point. Everyone - you better stop being unrealistic in this Green Day forum! Starting now, no wishful thinking, no fantasizing about fun things you would like to happen! 

Alright guy for trying to be an even bigger guy...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric said:

If Green Day was the only band you ever listen to.

Lmao dude. Can you grow up? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OldWhatsHisFace said:

If you didn't like a message I responded to someone else, you could of just ignored it.  It's ok to be different you know.

3 minutes ago, OldWhatsHisFace said:

if this upsets you, good luck IRL

1 minute ago, Eric said:

If you didn't like a message I responded to someone else, you could of just ignored it.  It's ok to be different you know.

It's not okay to shit on someone for thinking Green Day is the best band to ever exist in a Green Day specific forum. Why do you feel you need to give this guy a reality check that Green Day aren't the best band? What do you think you're bringing to this guys life by saying that? You're just gonna make people feel bad. That's not being different, it's being rude. 

• Like 1

It's not okay to shit on someone for thinking Green Day is the best band to ever exist in a Green Day specific forum. Why do you feel you need to give this guy a reality check that Green Day aren't the best band? What do you think you're bringing to this guys life by saying that? You're just gonna make people feel bad. That's not being different, it's being rude. 

:lol: ok bro you can keep this going I got other things to do and worry about

You should go do that then, instead of responding to people in a forum lol. 

When to this forum in past 5 years ? Stop trying to point out rude people it's the fucking Internet stop all being forum justice warriors

2 minutes ago, OldWhatsHisFace said:

You should go do that then, instead of responding to people in a forum lol. 

Caught me on my way out LMAO i swear GDC just gets worst through the years

I did go back a little ways and they had some better musical guests.     Alright, everybody ready? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

It’s on ABC right?

Correct.

7 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I did go back a little ways and they had some better musical guests.     Alright, everybody ready? 

Aye.

Describing the next Hollywood performer as a “Rock n Roll Hall of Famer” felt like a real tease lol.

• Like 3

Green Day aren't going on until way after my bed time, are they?    I want to sit here patiently / watching the clock tick so slowly / gotta get away or my brains will explode.    Somebody wake me up if they play something from FOAM, otherwise I'll be here in 2024, posting goofy stuff again.    Happy new year! 

Why are they playing all the "legacy" acts first? =/

I would've gladly jammed out to "Yeah!" near the ball drop.

• Like 2

Watching now! I'm sure Green Day is gonna be near the end. But so far Aqua and Ludacris were fun. Though I wish Luda did Move or Roll Out.

• Like 3