Green Day Performing Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve 2024

JardyOfSuburbia

On 12/7/2023 at 9:31 AM, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Deatbeat Holiday

Too Much, Too Soon

Lights Out

Back in the USA

Bam, there's your four.

Not gonna lie, I would LOVE to hear these live! :lol: Well, at least Too Much, Too Soon and Lights Out.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

There's one minute left for midnight and the new year. Everything goes quiet, the stage lights are dimmed down, suddenly, a loud bang is heard and all the pink lights on stage are now at maximum brightness. Lady Cobra is standing in the middle of the stage. Billie starts with the iconic guitar riff and the initial lyrics "Taking a ride to my old haunt..." It is the official live debut of NIGHTLIFE. RIGHT AS THE CLOCK STRIKES MIDNIGHT. All the members of the audience explode, literally (Massive outbreak of spontaneous combustion) because their performance is so fire. 🔥🔥🔥

That's what I imagine is going to happen.

Great idea, but you gotta wait until the 20th anniversary of the trilogy for that because the world won’t be ready any sooner.

9 hours ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

There's one minute left for midnight and the new year. Everything goes quiet, the stage lights are dimmed down, suddenly, a loud bang is heard and all the pink lights on stage are now at maximum brightness. Lady Cobra is standing in the middle of the stage. Billie starts with the iconic guitar riff and the initial lyrics "Taking a ride to my old haunt..." It is the official live debut of NIGHTLIFE. RIGHT AS THE CLOCK STRIKES MIDNIGHT. All the members of the audience explode, literally (Massive outbreak of spontaneous combustion) because their performance is so fire. 🔥🔥🔥

That's what I imagine is going to happen.

Yo I'm here for this! 

We know TADIKM is gonna be played.
Be cautious of the title on youtube please.

Green Day playing The American Dream Is Killing Me on the dick
clark rocking new years eve

• Haha 3

My guess is they’ll play their Grey Cup set + Dilemma, but I’d love if they picked a different song off Dookie instead of Basket Case just to mix it up from that last performance.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

My guess is they’ll play their Grey Cup set + Dilemma, but I’d love if they picked a different song off Dookie instead of Basket Case just to mix it up from that last performance.

I vote for FOD!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Would be amazing if it were American Dream, Look Ma, Bobby Sox, One Eyed Bastard and Dilemma.   But no.   It's going to be:   

"American Idiot"  "Basketcase"  "Boulevard of Broken Dream" "When I Come Around" and then "Dilemma."

• Like 3

Since this is being prerecorded, do we know when the performance is happening/if it already happened? Wondering if anything will get leaked in advance about what they’re performing.

Man, this topic cuts off at a really uncomfortable place.   On my laptop it says "Green Day Performing Dick Cl..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow five songs on national television? That's rare for a rock band 

On 12/18/2023 at 9:10 PM, That Dude said:

Would be amazing if it were American Dream, Look Ma, Bobby Sox, One Eyed Bastard and Dilemma.   But no.   It's going to be:   

"American Idiot"  "Basketcase"  "Boulevard of Broken Dream" "When I Come Around" and then "Dilemma."

And the network will cut them off while playing to go into a multiple commercial breaks watch 

2 minutes ago, ekim said:

Wow five songs on national television? That's rare for a rock band 

And the network will cut them off while playing to go into a multiple commercial breaks watch 

Not the band the corporate thugs running the show 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what time they go on? I have no interest in watching the broadcast outside of their performance 😂.

2 hours ago, Insomniac90 said:

Did they already taped it?

Yes, these things are never live and Billie is actually doing a Coverups show in LA tonight.  He’s good, but not able to be two places at once 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2