Green Day Performing Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve 2024

JardyOfSuburbia

Crazy the comments under their X/Twitter post. It's all about them being sellout

26 minutes ago, desertrose said:

From the Occupy Democrats facebook page

416097110_792861192945457_56442555188171

Im so glad I quit socials last year 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

It’s easy to blame America’s problems on one person. It’s much more complicated than that and has been in the works for much longer than a 4 year presidential term. Anyone from either side that simplifies the blame game like that has a poor grasp on politics. I don’t pretend to know any of the answers but I know enough not to blame one singular person or group.

Over 100 years in the making

3 hours ago, Eric said:

there might be some on gdc...

I doubt it lol they listen to kid rock and jason aldean they're a little too stupid to listen to intelligent rock music too many big words lol

2 hours ago, Cunt said:

Naw Trump is trash 🗑 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am curious if the performance can get Dilemma on any charts. The reaction was overall mostly positive, wasn't it?

• Like 3

Dilemma debut video is confusing. It's flawless. Every note. It makes me think the performance was either heavily edited, or it has some backing track or something. It would be nice to hear a soundboard recording. This was just perfect, from the begining to te end and doesn't have that live vibe. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Westerberg89 said:

All sounded great, i think that Dilemma has some backing tracks for sure, which is fair enough, helps make the live show even better. 

I really wonder how it will sound live, in a normal concert , no playback, no backing track, just pure live. I like and appreciate the musical skills of Billie Joe to the maximum but I guess that won't be the same crystal-clear flawless one.

It's not complaining at all. This is just interesting from my point of view. i'v been listening to Green Day since Insomniac was released so I can say i'm following them for a while and know how they sound. This is not more than a layman's comment. Take it easy :) 

8 hours ago, billy1986 said:

Im a republican and a Trump supporter and I’m not mad about Green Day saying what they said….they are still my favorite band ever and that will never change they have the right to say whatever they want. So people are way overreacting but I don’t think it’s fair to say (republicans/democrats/trump fans/trump haters are bad) the world isn’t blank and white you can have different beliefs then your favorite band…either way glad they are getting traction they sounded great as normal….anyone have the coverups set list? 

Fuck you supporting the overthrowing of government and the Constitution  in our own country

3 hours ago, jengd said:

Dear me, we’ve gone from complaining about the sound for the Amazon performance to complaining the NYE performance was too perfect!  The comments on Twitter from some people are just appalling.  No wonder it feels like society is falling apart when people feel free to say such horrible things.

Cuz of people like billy1986 and his savior trump.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, nopride84 said:

Fuck you supporting the overthrowing of government and the Constitution  in our own country

Cuz of people like billy1986 and his savior trump.

There’s a time and a place for everything, and this is not it. Please keep your discussion civil, and on topic. Thanks!

16 hours ago, zeebodaclown said:

I know it’s off topic but I love how the maga guy always bubbles to the top in every political discussion these days…they just can’t help themselves

it’s strange enough for people to rally around any politician that hard…but, trump?

the dude wasn’t even successful in his term

he won the office on a technicality, sucked at it, shit-posted on twitter for 4 years, incited unrest through his rhetoric, and continues to whine like a little bitch since he was rejected

THAT’S the leader of your “movement” ?

THAT’s the guy you think will solve your problems ?

GTFOH

Trump became bankrupt in the 80s I believe. If you are born into millions and billions and become bankrupt you’re a fucking idiot.

In his case he just extended his investments too far out and didn’t hold enough liquidity. Rookie mistake.

13 minutes ago, Ryan said:

People need to learn the old-school method of stirring the pot and getting out 😎

Sometimes if the bathroom is full I piss in it.

13 hours ago, Cunt said:

It was built on shaky ground from the start.

14 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Crazy the comments under their X/Twitter post. It's all about them being sellout

This is how you know this has been a successful album run so far. Sounds like AI/21cb again

• Like 2