New single - Dilemma - Out December 7th

AnonymWarnerGermany

Okay so are the lyrics on the film strip from Dilemma, or did they put lyrics from Strange Days Are Here to Stay on there for some reason? Hmm.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

Okay so are the lyrics on the film strip from Dilemma, or did they put lyrics from Strange Days Are Here to Stay on there for some reason? Hmm.

Maybe but not uncommon for them to use other song titles in their lyrics

• Like 2

1 hour ago, emenius said:

Kind of hope we don’t get any snippets before full release  with this one so I can go in go in completely fresh on Thursday.

Yeah I like the fact that they haven’t teased a note of this song with the announcement 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Wow like no excitement on here for this.

Probably because there was no fanfare for this like there was with American Dream or Look Ma. This announcement just sorta happened without any notice.

Plus I think people were content with just two songs (4 if you count OEB and 1981) as teasers for what's to come.

• Like 3

It has the lyrics from Strange Days, cool! 

Also, there's a wikipedia link on the single already but it takes you to the wikipedia of general dilemmas.   Which is kind of interesting and has a dog with a human head!  oh my gosh.    Do you face the human faced dog or the angry human faced human?    Why do humans have problems?  Did you know you can have TRILEMMA which is problem with THREE unfavorable outcomes.     But Trilogies are always good.   

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

Wow like no excitement on here for this.

There's at least one Youtube short with a guy freaking out about it.  Haha

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, That Dude said:

There's at least one Youtube short with a guy freaking out about it.  Haha

I'm pretty jazzed up about it I wouldn't mind a snippet 

• Like 3

I keep singing the title to the tune of American Eulogy.   the "hysteria" line in particular.    My brain is telling me it's gonna sound like that sound.   Which....could be true.  

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So is the video holiday party themed?

Dirty Polka Christmas Party, in the same vein as Holiday perhaps? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eric said:

You do not have to watch or listen to them. I never understood why people care about snippets or how many songs are released before the album. Go do something else non green day related  til the song comes out in your country's time lol

Well clearly you’re lucky enough to possess the gift of willpower, which I do not 😆.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m excited!!! Makes sense now why the song was mentioned in Kerrang. Love a last minute song drop, means there’s not long to wait!

• Like 4